muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Try this , merge to game folder.
Add the missed image defined in a wrong way in ipatch for no incest image

PS: I think it is solved if you download the separated i-patch ... but I don't know if there are others problems :)
If you have unlocked the gallery , you see the problem also there
View attachment 824924
Thanks! I did have to rename the file to AuntMastBedroomSafe01, and I did in fact have the wrong i-patch (oops). The fix still didn't work at first, then I noticed the filename was slightly different in the error I was getting, from what was in the attachment. All fixed now!

Reactions: Tacito

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Will there be more Sidney content in the next two releases, or is she going to have to wait until 0.9?
Once I've decided on best girl I have a hard time caring about all the others that much. (Still going to fuck them at least once to see the scenes though).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zenithtb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will there be more Sidney content in the next two releases, or is she going to have to wait until 0.9?
Once I've decided on best girl I have a hard time caring about all the others that much. (Still going to fuck them at least once to see the scenes though).
You can already fuck Sidney so we need more content with the other girls now.
Fuck Sidney in MC's bed, at the studio, while at the park and at the club as often as you want

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You can already fuck Sidney so we need more content with the other girls now.
Fuck Sidney in MC's bed, at the studio, while at the park and at the club as often as you want
I'm aware of that, I'm not trying to deny others content they want I'm just asking if there's going to be more Sidney in the next two releases so I can know how anxious for their release I should be.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sidney might get some content as soon as 0.8

as always, nothing is set in stone. things change, plans change.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not sure if that's a stab at NTR and you're saying you're dropping the game

or

if you are misunderstanding the "girls being taken from him" is just a NTR route.

just in case, no the game is not over in 2 updates. you can play without even seeing the NTR and it's not a "it still happened, but you didn't see it". the NTR is only there for those who are looking for it.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
So sad Android users are always kicked aside as they were trash, not in this game particularly, in most games.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
And android version ??
Android port please!
I'm not sure if there's an official one yet, but asked nicely one of the members who did an unofficial port for 0.06a may do so again. If all else fails, there's always the option to make a request in the porter's corner.

So sad Android users are always kicked aside as they were trash, not in this game particularly, in most games.
I like to think this is less about the users than about the possible support nightmare that is the Android ecosystem. Despite there being billions of people playing games on Android devices they still tend to make but a small part of the AVN player base. And yet they play on a plethora of different devices and Android versions on which the game would need to be properly tested. Granted the Ren'Py SDK provides there still are platform differences not only to the win/linx/mac version but to older Android versions as well. Then there's the problem of users not being able to (i-)patch the APK as it needs to be resigned, save files not being kept on deleting the game, and you now have a lot of possible problems, complaints, and headaches on the dev's hands.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Holy shit why are there so many different persistent variables that tie into the mod and the incest patch? Kinda ridiculous lol. They need to figure out a way to streamline it some.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help fix Camille(Aunt) Masturbation scene in Jacky(Mom) room for some reason the images are not appearing for that scene?

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Holy shit why are there so many different persistent variables that tie into the mod and the incest patch? Kinda ridiculous lol. They need to figure out a way to streamline it some.
At a guess, it's because so much of the wording in the game changes if it's incest vs tenant/landlady/roommates. And they have to have that split because of Patreon.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes