a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know if someone is working on a updated version of the incest patch?

Thanks!
It works and it has been fixed if I read right but has not made its way here.

Just make sure you reactivate it every time you start up the game for now.

Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone know if someone is working on a updated version of the incest patch?

Thanks!
The one that doesn't come bundled with the game? No. From this version onwards, it's part of the download (unless you're sourcing from Patreon, I suppose).

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
It works and it has been fixed if I read right but has not made its way here.

Just make sure you reactivate it every time you start up the game for now.
How can I reactivate it? In the other version (0.5), it was activated by clicking on the yellow sign.

Thanks!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you can bring up your phone and where the camera at the top is. it's actually a button when you hover over it. turn the button from green to red. red means incest is turned on.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
I hope the dev add more ntr content, because now there are few ntr scenes... (obviously ntr avoidable for those who dont like this kind of stuff hahaha)

A part of that, I like the game and the models are pretty good, gj!

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
I need a little bit of technical support.

My playthrough of the game glitched out when it got to the Perry Hotter photo-op and refused to recognize that i had read the third book and would not initiate the photo-op. So i used the cheats in the phone to delete the books and re-bought them from the store but now i can't get the read prompt to reinitiate.

I also now have doubles of the books in my inventory.

How do i set condition true for books being read so i can move forward with the Photo-op?
I need a way to set condition true for having read the Perry Hotter books or reinitiate the read prompt so i can do the photo-op.

Does anyone know how to make this change?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I need a way to set condition true for having read the Perry Hotter books or reinitiate the read prompt so i can do the photo-op.

Does anyone know how to make this change?
You can open up the console by holding "Shift + o" then type in "$ read_book3 = True" That will make it so you can do the photoshoot whenever you want.

Reactions: Ultra Beavis

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I hope the dev add more ntr content, because now there are few ntr scenes... (obviously ntr avoidable for those who dont like this kind of stuff hahaha)
I would be ok if they found a way to bring Dad back, or a dirty uncle or something

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Fix out dad from jail, no thank's he can sit there he is to his dead... A dirty uncle in the game who stinks... Firstly he needs to wash himself clean and secondly, it is Mc who now is the Boss in the family and he would never allow that... This talk about NTR (shit). It'a alredy exist so many games here on F95Zone, who have that, so don't use that in this game....

BigDaddyDom.... A now what you mean about Dirty Uncel....

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
Fix out dad from jail, no thank's he can sit there he is to his dead... A dirty uncle in the game who stinks... Firstly he needs to wash himself clean and secondly, it is Mc who now is the Boss in the family and he would never allow that... This talk about NTR (shit). It'a alredy exist so many games here on F95Zone, who have that, so don't use that in this game....

The NTR is very clearly avoidable. Stop bitching about it.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019

Relax brother... NTR is avoidable anyway. If u dont like this kind of stuff don't come with a kind of superiority and don't play that part of the game. Because maybe for me your incest fetish is bullshit, and i'm not speaking or judging about your tastes. Live and let live.

Thanks,

Reactions: MegaMaster

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Here is my android port for A Family Venture v0.06b "Supporter Pack Included" - Updated (22.09.2020)

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location (inside Android/Data/Matt folder). So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Do you have a discord server brother??

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes