RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
This is a mess, honestly. All I want from this thread is to be able to know how to unlock the full gallery with incest turned on(I played the game in the past and don't want to grind it again). I can unlock incest from a new game, and I can unlock gallery, I can do both of those, but not together, the incest is not turned on in the gallery...

And I can't do it. It's too confusing. Nothing works. I searched keywords in the thread like I usually do and reading convos about this didn't help either. I mean, seriously, how hard can it be to explain to someone how to do those things with the million of patches in OP...

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
Have you tried unpacking the images (unren) and then just looking in the sub-directory with the pictures? You don't get the dialog but you'd at least see what pictures are there.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Have you tried unpacking the images (unren) and then just looking in the sub-directory with the pictures? You don't get the dialog but you'd at least see what pictures are there.
i will say play the game
if he don't want to play the game as it meant to play
don't waste your time on him

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I put them both in the /game folder

Side note: confirming patch works on public version of game. As for the game itself, it was pretty good, I did end up following the walkthrough since it was easier to just go from task to task that way instead of constantly checking the cell phone for hints. I did stop though right after separating the girls, from that point on, it started to become the grind-fest most sandbox games are. Dunno if I will come back to this, as I detest this mechanic as a means to advance the story.
I hear this a lot from people but I've no idea what grind they're talking about.
Can you elaborate on that?

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already but is there any expected release date for the next update yet or info on current progress, and does anyone know who the update will focus on?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I just started playing this game I downloaded the supporter version put in the walk-through mod and noticed that I didn't need the I-patch since it is already installed all good there. Problem is the I-patch doesn't look like it's doing anything does it just not work at the front of the game or do I need to do something in game to get it working? (I also tried the game without the walk-through mod but that didn't fix the problem).

Last edited:

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I have some proiblems with the Ipatch as well, how do I install this thing?
So I just started playing this game I downloaded the supporter version put in the walk-through mod and noticed that I didn't need the I-patch since it is already installed all good there. Problem is the I-patch doesn't look like it's doing anything does it just not work at the front of the game or do I need to do something in game to get it working? (I also tried the game without the walk-through mod but that didn't fix the problem).
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-06-public-willtylor.24965/post-4864729

Reactions: Jellyluve

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good game, got to the end of it, normal install.
The incest patch would not work and the Mod caused a parsing error.
Once both mod and patch were not installed game ran fine.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Good game, got to the end of it, normal install.
The incest patch would not work and the Mod caused a parsing error.
Once both mod and patch were not installed game ran fine.
Did you turn the patch on inside the game? You have to turn it on every time you open the game. Two posts above yours is a link with instructions.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why my game calls the mom, Jacky? I have the patch but I don't know what to do. I moved both the "AFV_v0.06_iPatch" folder with everything in and the .rpa to the game folder. That didn't work, do I only need the .rpa or something else?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a reason why my game calls the mom, Jacky? I have the patch but I don't know what to do. I moved both the "AFV_v0.06_iPatch" folder with everything in and the .rpa to the game folder. That didn't work, do I only need the .rpa or something else?
You have to click the LED on your cell phone every time you restart the game to turn it on.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Did you turn the patch on inside the game? You have to turn it on every time you open the game. Two posts above yours is a link with instructions.
Got it to finally work, but the Mod still causes a parsing error, so I deleted the Mod entirely.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes