strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't have a lot of problems with depraved, fucked up and maybe dark content for the most part (though I'd draw a line at stuff like physical torture/violence) specifically around humiliation coming from the mob guys as punishment for the player not having the money but IMO maybe money should be harder to acquire without cheats if it can be balanced to where you're not completely dedicated to it at the loss of other content though on the other hand just enough to make you need to decide because the what happens to them progresses with each missed payment.
It's a tough line to walk. I agree with you that money is to easy but if you look through this thread you see people screaming there's to much 'grind'. Will is trying to put more things to spend money on in each release and upping the payments Ryan has to fork up so there is that at least.

"To much grind". No clue what they're on about. Once a day you go the the warehouse. Then later if you want, once a day advertise on the website. That's it.

Stat grinding is great in this game because most events (photo shoots) that require it have new stuff to show you each time you play the event. Did you know when you peep on girls when they masturbate in their rooms, what they are fantasizing about changes as the story changes? Ya, something new if you revisit events you've already played. Jackie starts out just thinking about how her husband got her into anal and now she can't cum without some butt play to thinking about Ryan more and more as she gets herself off. After Cami shows up she starts fantasizing about Ryan fucking her.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yea.. Wouldn't be hard line NTR, since none of the girls would leave for those mob guys.. But your mom or sister getting forced in prostitution would be borderline NTR, punishment or not, forced sexual stuff like that counts for that tag.
Will has said he's saving a lot of the NTR stuff for after Ryan has gotten in with each of the girls. And based on the x-mas event it seems like getting forced in prostitution is something that's been planned if Ryan doesn't man up and keep the mob away from the girls.

NTR is kind of a wash for me. I love seeing what happens to the girls but get nothing out of the guy being humiliated. I do like that NTR is not just a route in the game but a consequence for loyalty players not managing Ryan's money right. If you're fucking around and buying shit instead of paying off the mob/diaz it's not a 'bad end' but instead you'll get natively slapped for it and the game continues.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yea.. Wouldn't be hard line NTR, since none of the girls would leave for those mob guys.. But your mom or sister getting forced in prostitution would be borderline NTR, punishment or not, forced sexual stuff like that counts for that tag.
Personally I wouldn't consider it such unless they're actually enjoying it, especially after the fact.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Will has said he's saving a lot of the NTR stuff for after Ryan has gotten in with each of the girls. And based on the x-mas event it seems like getting forced in prostitution is something that's been planned if Ryan doesn't man up and keep the mob away from the girls.

NTR is kind of a wash for me. I love seeing what happens to the girls but get nothing out of the guy being humiliated. I do like that NTR is not just a route in the game but a consequence for loyalty players not managing Ryan's money right. If you're fucking around and buying shit instead of paying off the mob/diaz it's not a 'bad end' but instead you'll get natively slapped for it and the game continues.
Of course he would save the NTR stuff for after.. Wouldn't make much sense beforehand.. I don't plan on any of my girls being forced into stuff.

I get nothing from both aspects of this type of NTR, least when it comes to family members.

Personally I wouldn't consider it such unless they're actually enjoying it, especially after the fact.
Well.. I don't like sharing.. So my sister getting fucked for money is NTR to me, whether they enjoy it or not doesn't matter to me.

Either way overall it has been avoidable, and hopefully it stays that way.

Reactions: RedZone30

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, according to most definitions it wouldn't be NTR. But it seems like F95 changed their own definition and now everything is NTR as soon as the player or MC feels jealous. The part that a romantic love interest gets stolen away was removed.

Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
https://f95zone.to/tags/ntr/wiki

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Also the last time I put any real time into this was almost a year ago going off my saves, I played a little last September but seeing how I still have autosaves from last March I don't believe I did much, so I don't really know a lot of what's been added since.

Well, according to most definitions it wouldn't be NTR. But it seems like F95 changed their own definition and now everything is NTR as soon as the player or MC feels jealous. The part that a romantic love interest gets stolen away was removed.

https://f95zone.to/tags/ntr/wiki
Well, yeah there's people on this site that consider any female character so much as looking at another male character as NTR so it's no surprise how loose the definition is here.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Quite a lot was added and some of it is during the early game. A new early morning kitchen event series, Sidney morning jogging event series. You might consider starting a fresh save when .07 drops.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I mean.. Megan isn't NTR.. Jacky stripping and Lauren/The Cousin getting spanked by Diaz isn't NTR.. But if Joey was to fuck Jacky it would be, since she is a love interest.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean.. Megan isn't NTR.. Jacky stripping and Lauren/The Cousin getting spanked by Diaz isn't NTR.. But if Joey was to fuck Jacky it would be, since she is a love interest.
The megan stuff yeah it's 100% not ntr, the stripping and the spanking I wouldn't really consider it NTR aswell (even though is something that I don't really want to see), but if go by the definition of the ntr tag used in this forum ( Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC) I guess we can call it ntr.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The megan stuff yeah it's 100% not ntr, the stripping and the spanking I wouldn't really consider it NTR aswell (even though is something that I don't really want to see), but if go by the definition of the ntr tag used in this forum ( Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC) I guess we can call it ntr.
It causes more anger then jealousy for me.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I had to format my pc and I lost all the files, would any of you be so kind to give me a full save? Thanks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The term NTR gets thrown around a lot.

For me there is lite NTR which is what we've seen so far in this game and HARD NTR where the focus is on the guy being humiliated. I can live with lite cuz I'm big into male dom and corruption. I don't self project though so that might be why I'm ok with it but when the focus is on the guy getting cucked you lose me.

I think what really pisses most people off is when people use NTR to describe any girl have sex with anyone other than the MC. Even if the MC is double teaming a girl with his in game buddy it's "OMG NTR!!!"
I get that some people don't want to share but NTR and sharing are not the same thing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The term NTR gets thrown around a lot.

For me there is lite NTR which is what we've seen so far in this game and HARD NTR where the focus is on the guy being humiliated. I can live with lite cuz I'm big into male dom and corruption. I don't self project though so that might be why I'm ok with it but when the focus is on the guy getting cucked you lose me.

I think what really pisses most people off is when people use NTR to describe any girl have sex with anyone other than the MC. Even if the MC is double teaming a girl with his in game buddy it's "OMG NTR!!!"
I get that some people don't want to share but NTR and sharing are not the same thing.
Yeah that is something that really irritates me, and I am not even a fan of NTR. The dumbest thing is when the girls already have boyfriends or husbands, and there is a scene of them having sex and people start calling it NTR.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah that is something that really irritates me, and I am not even a fan of NTR. The dumbest thing is when the girls already have boyfriends or husbands, and there is a scene of them having sex and people start calling it NTR.
In the MILFYCity thread there is a post from a guy calling the scene where the MC's dad has sex with the MC's mom near the start of the game NTR. Lost my mind on that one.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
In the MILFYCity thread there is a post from a guy calling the scene where the MC's dad has sex with the MC's mom near the start of the game NTR. Lost my mind on that one.
Well, that thread is full of tragic specimens. I'm not referring to those who realize that ICSTOR is a milker, rather the one's who live in denial. Basically, lack of intelligence is rife within the Milfy City fan club.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well that thread is full of tragic specimens. I'm not referring to those who realize that ICSTOR is a milker, rather the one's who live in denial. Basically lack of intelligence is rife within the Milfy City fan club.
I completely gave up on that game even if icstor decides to release another update I won't bother playing and I won't play any other game that he might make in the future. It's a waste of time.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I completely gave up on that game even if icstor decides to release another update I won't bother playing and I won't play any other game that he might make in the future. It's a waste of time.
If he does manage to complete it, I will download it here because I haven't junked v0.5 yet. He's one dev that will never see any of my money however...

Reactions: Badjourasmix
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes