capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
There's a bug in the alpha. Go home in the evening and watch TV. That will kick off an event you were missing. Once that event finishes you've bee able to talk to Megan.
Is that one with the mom and lauren arguing about the posters? I have seen that one and megan is still unlickable in the class and never shows up anywhere else. The hint keeps telling me to go back to Diaz but all she does is ask for money and gives a BJ.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Use the phone, click the info button, and progress some of the other events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I did all that. But because of the interminable grind I started skipping Fridays. I guess I have to show my face on Friday. Thanks for the heads up. Just in time, as it happens, as It's Friday Morning in my game!!! Wish me luck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Up to event 75. All other events other than the 2 NTR ones are complete - one of which seems to relate to the election.
When I go to class on Friday, if I choose to complete the election, it says Lauren will lose. Do you have to complete the NTR event 43 to be able to complete the election? I've always donated $500, paid $300 for the posters and $500 to Diaz.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Up to event 75. All other events other than the 2 NTR ones are complete - one of which seems to relate to the election.
When I go to class on Friday, if I choose to complete the election, it says Lauren will lose. Do you have to complete the NTR event 43 to be able to complete the election? I've always donated $500, paid $300 for the posters and $500 to Diaz.
I am in the same boat as you. Stuck on event 43 with not-so-helpful hints like "If I don't help Lauren I may not like the consequences." But I am funding her, bribing Diaz, and buying posters every week ... so I don't know WTF is expected.

Reactions: Criss.Secret

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
The campaign event is done but there is still a event with the art teacher how can i do this ?

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
idk what I did, but I have no saves, any good lad could poost some recent save?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes