xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is there any way to avoid the mini game type things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly My thoughts when I was doing this Loool but no Savespaming is the only way !

You need to win it a first time after it you can skip it (poster).

Save before you begin and save immediately after winning (when you have text) and it is easy to solve it.
yup ! and (justt kidding) welcome to share the emotions of trying to pass that game !!

Reactions: Henry73au

6kentaur9

Apr 22, 2020
The only event that I can't complete is #30 and the hint says ”I've got a visitor coming on Thursday morning, but I don't know that yet. I need to refuse to pay them when I'm given the option”

May 9, 2021
The only event that I can't complete is #30 and the hint says ”I've got a visitor coming on Thursday morning, but I don't know that yet. I need to refuse to pay them when I'm given the option”
I got a similar problem. Here's what WillTylor told me:
So I got 29 left, and you got 30 left. I guess I win the kink competition! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6kentaur9

6kentaur9

Apr 22, 2020
I got a similar problem. Here's what WillTylor told me:
So I got 29 left, and you got 30 left. I guess I win the kink competition! :ROFLMAO:
30 was in version 0.06b. In version 0.07a I can't complete 30, 31, 32, 35, 39, 42, 43, 60, 61... Too many and interconnected. Can't do 32 without 31, 35 without 32 and so on

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is there a bug in the election? I gave 500 dollars every week, I did all of the posters every week, payed Diaz every week, I had dirt on Matt, and I also set up a date with that one dude. What the hell is the requirement to win?
You've got to make sure you set the date up with Jacky at the breakfast table in the morning and then wait for Saturday when Will emails you back. Then the following week, just make sure you pay Lauren, pay Diaz, and hang the best version of the posters. Then that Friday morning in class, you should get a message that you've completed everything to win the election. I'm sorry the hints weren't clearer. I've revised the hint system so it should be much more helpful in the official release of the game.

Reactions: Resissy228

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
To be able to talk to Megan, Mandy has to be attending your school, which means she has to be living at your house. If she’s living at your house already, go to the lounge in the evening, and it should trigger the event that brings her to your school. The official version will have hints that will make this more clear. Sorry for how confusing it is now.
Thanks! Yeah I guess I messed up by triggering the elections before Mandy and Auntie moved in. All good though, luckily I have a save just before I triggered the elections thanks for the response. Is it also possible to get side girls like Megan pregnant? There seems to be a creampie counter for her. Or is she even a side girl at this point? She has more scenes than Mandy, not that I'm complaining.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I don't even care about NTR, but in this game it's completely avoidable. It's on you whether or not you want to see the NTR in this game.
whew, things ppl said tho made it sound like it would be unavoidable with lauren, that and seeing certain things in images/videos.... i'm on the loyalty path, i don't share my family with anyone!

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
This one isn't really a bug, but some aren't clear on the requirements to have it fire. I've made the hints much more obvious in the official build that will be released very shortly. Make sure you've finished Lauren's How to Breed your Dragon photo shoot, make sure you've visited Jacky in her office a couple times (This requirement will be going away in the official version), make sure you've started messing around with Lauren in the lounge in the evening. Not just watching tv with her, and after all that is complete, make sure you visit Jacky's classroom in the morning on Monday.
To specify, it will not trigger automatically when all requirements are complete, while in class on mondaythere is an extra message on the bottom that says "start election event" or something similar that you have to click on. I missed it a couple times thinking it would trigger automatically. hope this helps people.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You've got to make sure you set the date up with Jacky at the breakfast table in the morning and then wait for Saturday when Will emails you back. Then the following week, just make sure you pay Lauren, pay Diaz, and hang the best version of the posters. Then that Friday morning in class, you should get a message that you've completed everything to win the election. I'm sorry the hints weren't clearer. I've revised the hint system so it should be much more helpful in the official release of the game.
i did that but for some reason it's not giving me the variable to clear 32, but now that i know what it is, i may get past it. thank you for including the rpy instead of just rpyc, i hate having to decompile as well as extract from rpa. but it seems like i am stuck cuz it's just not giving me that variable at all. no idea why, i've done all of that, even seen the fight between mom and lauren, it just won't clear that so i can move to the next things.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Being as full as it already is, my suggestion for the endless scroller that the hint system is would be a "show only unseen events (aka red question marks)" option to hide all the seen ones.

Reactions: steeldonkey
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes