Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I was looking at the gallery and it seems that i miss the last one in the cosplay section, and 3 in Sidney's gallery, just after she catch you in the mafia club. I guess i can't unlock them anymore :/

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
So can someone please give a noob some advice please... I’ve never played any of these games but I want to. Can I play these on a tablet or do I need a laptop or pc???

Darkx36

Sep 8, 2020
anyone having problems with music.rpy file?

nvm. the 2nd link gave no prolems. 6b supporter version

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So should you download and use I-patch to install drmcracker if you use Patreon_extra on 0.07a?
No. I wish the mods would remove the links to them. They are not needed and will break the game.

So can someone please give a noob some advice please... I’ve never played any of these games but I want to. Can I play these on a tablet or do I need a laptop or pc???
I don't think you can install these games on a tablet. You would be best served using a laptop or PC.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
i got a problem progressing with the game. i'm trying to do the photoshoot with the mom and Megan, but it says i need the ball gag. what's worse? i already have the ballgag. anyone know a way to fix this?

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
I just finished all the events of this great game, except for event 43 and I'm very happy (we don't touch the family).
I love the christmas event.
Very good game, I can't wait to see the rest.

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
No. I wish the mods would remove the links to them. They are not needed and will break the game.

I don't think you can install these games on a tablet. You would be best served using a laptop or PC.
Thanks for that advice

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i got a problem progressing with the game. i'm trying to do the photoshoot with the mom and Megan, but it says i need the ball gag. what's worse? i already have the ballgag. anyone know a way to fix this?
If you had cheated the ball gag into Ryan's inventory there's a bug that basically fucks your save. The only fix is to unren the game and remove the section of the script that checks for it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i'm kinda confused.
Can i win the election?
How do i get Sidney to anal?
Yes you can. I'm guessing you never finished the uniform change event with the school board member. Have breakfast at home.

Sidney is unable to do anal as of .07

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes