steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
I won the election without completing events 60 and 67. Now I have to reload a previous save and grind for a few more weeks just to see the Mrs Stone scenes, If you start the election too early, those 2 events are permanently missed. A few pacing issues there, I think.

Reactions: nastynas and Smiruk

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 1225911 I'm stuck on the cosplay with the mother. I bought the ball gag but it doesn't seem to be registering to the game that I have it. Not sure what I can do about this.
don't forget to pick them up and keep reading the books - must be the right time of day too, that's pretty much it, don't know id there is a bug didn't face this issue

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I was looking at the gallery and it seems that i miss the last one in the cosplay section, and 3 in Sidney's gallery, just after she catch you in the mafia club. I guess i can't unlock them anymore :/

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
So can someone please give a noob some advice please... I’ve never played any of these games but I want to. Can I play these on a tablet or do I need a laptop or pc???

Darkx36

Sep 8, 2020
anyone having problems with music.rpy file?

nvm. the 2nd link gave no prolems. 6b supporter version

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So should you download and use I-patch to install drmcracker if you use Patreon_extra on 0.07a?
No. I wish the mods would remove the links to them. They are not needed and will break the game.

So can someone please give a noob some advice please... I’ve never played any of these games but I want to. Can I play these on a tablet or do I need a laptop or pc???
I don't think you can install these games on a tablet. You would be best served using a laptop or PC.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
i got a problem progressing with the game. i'm trying to do the photoshoot with the mom and Megan, but it says i need the ball gag. what's worse? i already have the ballgag. anyone know a way to fix this?

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
I just finished all the events of this great game, except for event 43 and I'm very happy (we don't touch the family).
I love the christmas event.
Very good game, I can't wait to see the rest.

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
No. I wish the mods would remove the links to them. They are not needed and will break the game.

I don't think you can install these games on a tablet. You would be best served using a laptop or PC.
Thanks for that advice

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i got a problem progressing with the game. i'm trying to do the photoshoot with the mom and Megan, but it says i need the ball gag. what's worse? i already have the ballgag. anyone know a way to fix this?
If you had cheated the ball gag into Ryan's inventory there's a bug that basically fucks your save. The only fix is to unren the game and remove the section of the script that checks for it.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes