♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have some questions about the game, and hope someone could answer.

how to unlock Mandy pictures in gallery?
I went to the shower and mom's bedroom event, and also finished the truth or dare game.

i also wondered if there will be another photoshoot wih Mandy?
Because while the Truth or dare game they both talk of an other with more funny photos

It is possible to exceed 20 points of affection?
About the statistics of girls, the walkthrough says that you can achieve more than 20 affection points. 50 pts it seems to me

Thanks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how to unlock Mandy pictures in gallery?
I went to the shower and mom's bedroom event, and also finished the truth or dare game.
There are only two. You first will need to have spycams in the house. Then:
  1. To unlock #1, build up her libido to 10 and then peek when she's in the shower (Sunday early, IIRC).
  2. I'm not sure if this specific day is required, but to unlock #2, I again built up her libido and then went to Lauren's room on a Tuesday evening. The MC wonders where Mandy is and find her in Jacky's room (i.e., the mom's room). Peek on her with the spycam again and you'll get the scene.
i also wondered if there will be another photoshoot wih Mandy?
Because while the Truth or dare game they both talk of an other with more funny photos
Probably, although I haven't heard of any official announcements. Given what's happened as of the end of this latest release (I won't say more to avoid spoilers), I would fully expect there could be.
It is possible to exceed 20 points of affection?
About the statistics of girls, the walkthrough says that you can achieve more than 20 affection points. 50 pts it seems to me
No, at least not right now. If you have 20 already, when you "gain" affection, the cap remains and you stay at 20.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There are only two. You first will need to have spycams in the house. Then:
  1. To unlock #1, build up her libido to 10 and then peek when she's in the shower (Sunday early, IIRC).
  2. I'm not sure if this specific day is required, but to unlock #2, I again built up her libido and then went to Lauren's room on a Tuesday evening. The MC wonders where Mandy is and find her in Jacky's room (i.e., the mom's room). Peek on her with the spycam again and you'll get the scene.

Probably, although I haven't heard of any official announcements. Given what's happened as of the end of this latest release (I won't say more to avoid spoilers), I would fully expect there could be.

No, at least not right now. If you have 20 already, when you "gain" affection, the cap remains and you stay at 20.
Ok thanks you, but for the first one, it don't work.

maybe I am experiencing some bugs here because I have had these events before. It's written on the phone (event 62: Mandy masturbated in the shower and event 63: Mandy masturbated in mom's room).
Knowing that if the libido isn't at 10, these events do not trigger...
Is it possible that there is something else to do? Like, complete the Truth and Dare game or whatever?

And also, how do you become vip member at strip club? has this been implemented in this update?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok thanks you, but for the first one, it don't work.

maybe I am experiencing some bugs here because I have had these events before. It's written on the phone (event 62: Mandy masturbated in the shower and event 63: Mandy masturbated in mom's room).
Knowing that if the libido isn't at 10, these events do not trigger...
Is it possible that there is something else to do? Like, complete the Truth and Dare game or whatever?
Yes, you must have her libido high enough (it might be lower than 10, but it needs to be high) to see those scenes. It's been a little bit since I did the Truth or Dare with Mandy and Lauren, but you should definitely finish that. Generally, there are story events throughout the game that will help increase Mandy's libido. (The cosplay picture shoot is one example. In addition, if you save both girls from Agent Diaz, both Lauren and Mandy reward you and increase their libidos as a result.)

After finishing Truth or Dare, you'll have the option of stopping by at night to play more games. During one of those later visits, you for sure can increase Mandy's libido (+3 I think?), so that will help you as well. Note that after you see someone cum (through masturbation or sex), their libido drops quite a bit, so you'll need to build it back up again. Fortunately, Mandy is naturally a very sexual creature, so there are many ways to arouse her libido so she'll seek some release. :)

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, you must have her libido high enough (it might be lower than 10, but it needs to be high) to see those scenes. It's been a little bit since I did the Truth or Dare with Mandy and Lauren, but you should definitely finish that. Generally, there are story events throughout the game that will help increase Mandy's libido. (The cosplay picture shoot is one example. In addition, if you save both girls from Agent Diaz, both Lauren and Mandy reward you and increase their libidos as a result.)

After finishing Truth or Dare, you'll have the option of stopping by at night to play more games. During one of those later visits, you for sure can increase Mandy's libido (+3 I think?), so that will help you as well. Note that after you see someone cum (through masturbation or sex), their libido drops quite a bit, so you'll need to build it back up again. Fortunately, Mandy is naturally a very sexual creature, so there are many ways to arouse her libido so she'll seek some release. :)
Hmmmm... ok :) And for vip member at strip club? has this been implemented in this update?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmm... ok :) And for vip member at strip club? has this been implemented in this update?
Not unless I somehow missed it. The MC currently can only enter the club when either Jacky is stripping there (if you don't pay the De Capos Saturday evening) or if Sidney is working (if you've progressed the story with her enough, and then it's every Monday night as well as whenever you ask her to work there). Additionally, Candy still tells the MC he can't have more unless he's VIP, and I haven't seen any way (yet) to get a VIP pass as of this latest release.

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
Hello/Bonjour
please count this a review
I usualy dont post negative comment, cause we all are here to have fun, and the devs are the only reason we are here, i mean ; without them, there is nothing, but us with empty hands
so I had great hopes at this game, classic thème that fits me, cause i love incest and sandbox
but i got lost when i realised i would have to repeat again and again the same scènes just to improve some stats that have no reason to be
i loved the idea of the photo studio
i loved the election campaign idea
i was ok with sharing my girls
i just got bored
too much time IRL, to achieve so less, it's just like a delayed sauce, too much water
plus the mom didn't fit my taste (body, face, personality)
plus the christmas even was too strange to me
plus why that grostesque huge cock, and that has already been said, but the MC has a ugly face
so i gave up, sorry,
maybe a remake, but that's a lot of work
thanks you, keep doing what you like
bisous

Last edited:
Reactions: Bird34

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I never understood people complaining about a grind in AFV. There really isn't much of it.
For the photoshoots each time you do the scene (assuming to didn't fuck up and push the girl to far last time) you get a new scene.
For the money once a day you do delivery's and frankly once you've done all the photoshoots you don't really need to do it anymore as the cash you get from the photos is more than you need each week.
Outside of that the only stat you need to mess with is libido which there are a number of ways to increase and most of them are fun to do anyway.
And even if all that is to much for you, there is a cheat system built into the phone.

Maybe it's because I've played games like Big Brother and Man of the House what actually had a real grind to them I'm not seeing it but it seems fine to me.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
What is event 31? I do what they say "I have to attend mom's class on Monday morning until I finish this event."
But I've been doing it for a long time and I don't even know what it is.
Can anyone give a hint?
And the walkthrough doesn't help me because the event numbers no longer correspond with this version of the game
i think if you see "Start Election Campaign Storyline" you click that instead of "Attend Class"
1623432203051.png

I think hint 31 is a bug

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i think if you see "Start Election Campaign Storyline" you click that instead of "Attend Class"
View attachment 1241111

I think hint 31 is a bug
I don't think it's a bug, but just written a bit badly. I think it might have been a failed copy-paste effort during coding. Basically, Event 31 should be something like, "I have to attend mom's class on Friday morning to start the election campaign". The "until I finish this event" should be removed from that hint, and possibly another event + hint should be listed in the phone (something like, "It looks like the campaign is almost over. I should watch elections on Friday morning").

IDK, though; with the additional event + hint, it would become obvious what the outcome of the election would be. I think it is probably better to keep it unknown so you can see both the Lauren loses (for an NTR-ish version) and Lauren wins (for a LI progression version) endings to it. For my part (to have her win), I just kept going, week by week, until everything seemed ready:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I then definitely overdid things — 30 creampies on Megan is definitely not required for the quests (but is required for my personal playthrough :love:) — but the above were pretty much the qualifications I made sure to meet to complete the entire campaign questline.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hello/Bonjour
please count this a review
I usualy dont post negative comment, cause we all are here to have fun, and the devs are the only reason we are here, i mean ; without them, there is nothing, but us with empty hands
so I had great hopes at this game, classic thème that fits me, cause i love incest and sandbox
but i got lost when i realised i would have to repeat again and again the same scènes just to improve some stats that have no reason to be
i loved the idea of the photo studio
i loved the election campaign idea
i was ok with sharing my girls
i just got bored
too much time IRL, to achieve so less, it's just like a delayed sauce, too much water
plus the mom didn't fit my taste (body, face, personality)
plus the christmas even was too strange to me
plus why that grostesque huge cock, and that has already been said, but the MC has a ugly face
so i gave up, sorry,
maybe a remake, but that's a lot of work
thanks you, keep doing what you like
bisous
I appreciate the time you took to write your review. I always appreciate constructive criticism, especially when it's done politely. So, thank you! You would have really hated this game around update 2 and 3. There was a lot more grinding, but since I've been able to fill in the empty spaces and times with a lot more events. Since it is a sandbox, each update adds more events and makes sure the game keeps getting fuller. I think when players focus on one particular event, they notice the grind more. It's easy to do in a sandbox game, and I find myself doing too, but I think the better experience is to just explore the environments everyday and see what happens next. Of course keep in mind what's going on, and keep those events progressing at the same time.

Haha... I knew a lot of people would find the Christmas event strange, and I knew it would hit a more niche audience. I'm hoping to squeeze a Halloween event in this year, and I think strange will be a good way to describe it too.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to play the game!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I appreciate the time you took to write your review. I always appreciate constructive criticism, especially when it's done politely. So, thank you! You would have really hated this game around update 2 and 3. There was a lot more grinding, but since I've been able to fill in the empty spaces and times with a lot more events. Since it is a sandbox, each update adds more events and makes sure the game keeps getting fuller. I think when players focus on one particular event, they notice the grind more. It's easy to do in a sandbox game, and I find myself doing too, but I think the better experience is to just explore the environments everyday and see what happens next. Of course keep in mind what's going on, and keep those events progressing at the same time.

Haha... I knew a lot of people would find the Christmas event strange, and I knew it would hit a more niche audience. I'm hoping to squeeze a Halloween event in this year, and I think strange will be a good way to describe it too.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to play the game!
I love what you're doing with the game. I think this is a good example of sandbox done right. Sure, early on there were a lot of gaps to speed through, but since it was early in the game's development, I expected that. The ideal playthrough would probably be after the game is 100% so there's as little pause between things as possible, but there's no way in hell my patience is high enough to wait.

I actually absolutely adored the Christmas event. I think the most important thing was that the flavor of the game was kept through it, which made me not even blink twice when playing it. Faerie family and preggo harem is a lovely sight. :love: I'm looking forward to a Halloween one as well if you're able to work that in.

Reactions: WillTylor

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I tried using search but still had trouble, so sorry if this has already been answered. I'm playing for the first time, going through the NTR route first. Agreed to let Matt have fun with the Mom. He told me to go to the bathroom in the afternoon for some fun with Megan. When I go there and click on the stall it says "The scene of my first blowjob. etc.", but the scene never happened. Is it a known bug or something?

Reactions: Grawn

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I tried using search but still had trouble, so sorry if this has already been answered. I'm playing for the first time, going through the NTR route first. Agreed to let Matt have fun with the Mom. He told me to go to the bathroom in the afternoon for some fun with Megan. When I go there and click on the stall it says "The scene of my first blowjob. etc.", but the scene never happened. Is it a known bug or something?
You should have gotten a blowjob from Megan at some point in the game. It's much earlier if you're on the NTR route.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You should have gotten a blowjob from Megan at some point in the game. It's much earlier if you're on the NTR route.
That's the impression I got, but it never happened. I just started and am only a couple of days into the story. I started a new game and tried again to see if it was just a fluke, but the same thing happened. I ended up going way past it in the events menu before I started over.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That's the impression I got, but it never happened. I just started and am only a couple of days into the story. I started a new game and tried again to see if it was just a fluke, but the same thing happened. I ended up going way past it in the events menu before I started over.
If there is a bug, it's not a know one. When you accept Matt's offer, you set a variable called ntrcontent to true. This allows you to enter the stall for the bj from Megan. When you enter the stall it requires that ntrcontent to be true, and another variable called firstntrblowjob to be false. If you're getting the "The scene of my first blowjob" message, this means that your firstntrblowjob variable is set to true, and the only place in the entire script that will set this variable to true is the blowjob event from Megan. Now if you've ever played the game before, sometimes renpy's persistent save data can do some weird things and not let variables reset when we start new games. I don't know why, and it usually seems to be completely random. But sometimes these kinds of bugs can only be taken care of by deleting your persistent save data, or using console commands to reset the variables manually. You could try opening your console in game while holding down "Shift + o" and then type "$ firstntrblowjob = False" That might take care of the problem for you, or you could erase your persistent save data by going to this folder C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and then deleting the Family Venture folder. Hopefully one of these solutions takes care of the problem and doesn't cause more problems in the future. Oh... One more thing... Using the cheat mod can make you to miss content and cause some unknown bugs as well. Good luck! Let me know if this helps.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes