ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
sorry I meant is Lauren supposed to fail the campaign
For the ntr event where she fucks Matt yes she is if you want the loyal event where she fucks the MC then you need to make sure she wins the election campaign

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I paid Matt $4,000 to not fuck her and I got her sex scene
Oh right tbh I wasn't aware that was an option I usually avoid ntr scenes so I made sure she won the election I just know she has to lose for the option of the ntr scene looks like you found another way around the ntr scene. The way I did it was to complete all the campaign events for Lauren before triggering the election one that way she won the election and you receive her scene after. Doing it that way also gets you a sex scene with Megan not sure if there is another way to get that scene though.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh right tbh I wasn't aware that was an option I usually avoid ntr scenes so I made sure she won the election I just know she has to lose for the option of the ntr scene looks like you found another way around the ntr scene
I tried to win could I maybe have your save so I don't have to redo the whole campaign again I hated skipping to Monday all the time

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
sorry I meant is Lauren supposed to fail the campaign
No she can win. You missed the school uniform event. After you talk to the guy from the school board have breakfast and tell Jackie about meeting with him to win. If you don't want Jackie and Will to have that meeting you have to pay Matt off.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No she can win. You missed the school uniform event. After you talk to the guy from the school board have breakfast and tell Jackie about meeting with him to win. If you don't want Jackie and Will to have that meeting you have to pay Matt off.
oh I chose for her to not go to the meeting thought it was ntr

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sure I can give you my save but it's bugged out a bit with the photoshoot event with Megan and Jacky I've attached my save it is after the election is complete and Lauren won just talk to her in class for the repeatable scene unfortunately I don't have a save at any earlier point as I saved over it once I completed the election campaign
If you want this is a clean save just before winning the election.

Reactions: moi69 and MikoKju

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sure I can give you my save but it's bugged out a bit with the photoshoot event with Megan and Jacky I've attached my save it is after the election is complete and Lauren won just talk to her in class for the repeatable scene unfortunately I don't have a save at any earlier point as I saved over it once I completed the election campaign
is the version still completable

May 26, 2018
Not really fussing, but does it seem that the developer is putting too much grind and side events in the game just to get to a decent "pay-off"?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Is the IC patch no longer needed or something? I don't see it offered as a DL on the first page. And the game won't load with the older version of it on.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
These crossdependant event triggers are getting to be a pain in the ass and enough to abandon this game, been struggling with the election related ones for days. Is there a way to force completion of event 32 for instance ? I've gotten the message that i can start the election but that Lauren will lose and that further events are needed. I have also gotten the argument between her and her mom in the lounge, i thought event 32 was related to the "sexy" posters and that i needed Laurens approval before making them but that wasn't the case. Done the art teacher scenes until they repeat each week. Kinda stuck tbh, someone said that Lauren showed up in the lounge on friday morning but i have checked for weeks and weeks but sofar nothing. Mandy and her mom has moved in/started school, no Megan content yet. If anyone has a save with event 32 completed i would really appreciate it.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
So. Is the IC patch no longer needed or something? I don't see it offered as a DL on the first page. And the game won't load with the older version of it on.
You do not need it anymore, no. Incest is baked in to the Subscribestar version, which is what is in the first post.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That's cool. I love this game, but I do have one very small thing against it. To me, the MC looks more like a 10 year old than an 18 year old. Other than that, it's a great story and all.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

kubasaki72

May 12, 2021
Well hello! I wasn't ready for how well this sharp little slice of Jocasta Life cuts through disbelief and leaves me with quite an entertaining and sustainable story. I wanna know what's next and I wanna see! Objectives and methods are crystal clear and Navigation is drop-dead simple, if not slightly repetitive. The graphics style, though not the apple of my eyes, manages to appeal to me nevertheless and makes sticking around easier. My perpetual subliminal wish is for some day finding a story where the characters, all of them, are NOT endowed with borderline absurd glands and gonads, and where not everyone wears the same bloody size. Males with willies that could be substituted for SpaceX reusable rockets and females with hoohas that spring to mind memories of the Hindenburg disaster are for me nonstarters. I don't like what I see? Well then I ain't gonna see it for long. Next! Oh, the humanity! Family Venture, though not by any means perfection, avoids the most major these pitfalls ... and I like it quite a bit. Alors!

• Love
Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Just wanted to let everyone know that thanks to ⎝⎝✧Darax✧⎠⎠ , the SubscribeStar links to the game now include the option to switch the language to Spanish. There is also a Spanish patch on the same post for anyone who doesn't want to download the entire game again. The patch can also be found on our Discord server supporter channels. The links on the OP have also been updated to include the Spanish option, but at this point you have to download the entire game here on F95. The build with the Spanish option is only available with the incest scripts. I also want to mention that the updated links also fix the ball gag bug, so anyone who's been struggling with that bug should download this updated version.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes