strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
These crossdependant event triggers are getting to be a pain in the ass and enough to abandon this game, been struggling with the election related ones for days. Is there a way to force completion of event 32 for instance ? I've gotten the message that i can start the election but that Lauren will lose and that further events are needed. I have also gotten the argument between her and her mom in the lounge, i thought event 32 was related to the "sexy" posters and that i needed Laurens approval before making them but that wasn't the case. Done the art teacher scenes until they repeat each week. Kinda stuck tbh, someone said that Lauren showed up in the lounge on friday morning but i have checked for weeks and weeks but sofar nothing. Mandy and her mom has moved in/started school, no Megan content yet. If anyone has a save with event 32 completed i would really appreciate it.
Hmm not sure where you're getting caught up at but if you post your save I can take a look.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
These crossdependant event triggers are getting to be a pain in the ass and enough to abandon this game, been struggling with the election related ones for days. Is there a way to force completion of event 32 for instance ? I've gotten the message that i can start the election but that Lauren will lose and that further events are needed. I have also gotten the argument between her and her mom in the lounge, i thought event 32 was related to the "sexy" posters and that i needed Laurens approval before making them but that wasn't the case. Done the art teacher scenes until they repeat each week. Kinda stuck tbh, someone said that Lauren showed up in the lounge on friday morning but i have checked for weeks and weeks but sofar nothing. Mandy and her mom has moved in/started school, no Megan content yet. If anyone has a save with event 32 completed i would really appreciate it.
Huge spoiler, but I looked up what it takes to win. The following tags must be true:
will_email_received
posters_good
bought_diaz_votes
first_mandy_cheer_report
If you need help accessing these these tag values, drop another comment.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Version says '' 0.07b Beta '' beta so are we gonna get non-beta version? Should i wait for playing new version non-beta version? I dont want face with bugs etc.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Quick question. How do I get Event 22 to work? Sidney's libido is over 10, but I can't figure out how to get her into Lauren's room. What am I missing?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Version says '' 0.07b Beta '' beta so are we gonna get non-beta version? Should i wait for playing new version non-beta version? I dont want face with bugs etc.
Most of the bugs were cleared out in the alpha. You should be fine to play this version.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
A Family Venture [v0.07B] [WillTylor] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.29GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (386MB):
Compressed version for MAC (386MB):

Here's the with the bugfix if you have the previous 0.7B version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

May 26, 2018
What grind?
Well, considering the fact you have to grind to earn money, go to school and "work" at Oedipus with your Mom so much before really getting anywhere; the fact that their are so many side adventures/events Photo Events, Money earning to pay each bribe, now a contest popularity contest for Lauren (as I understand it), it just seems that grind and events are thrown into the mix to extend the "game play" just to make it seem like a long game.

As it is, when it started (the game) I enjoyed it quite a lot, and I STILL enjoy it. I am just wondering if all of the "complications" are really NEEDED to make the game good.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, considering the fact you have to grind to earn money, go to school and "work" at Oedipus with your Mom so much before really getting anywhere; the fact that their are so many side adventures/events Photo Events, Money earning to pay each bribe, now a contest popularity contest for Lauren (as I understand it), it just seems that grind and events are thrown into the mix to extend the "game play" just to make it seem like a long game.

As it is, when it started (the game) I enjoyed it quite a lot, and I STILL enjoy it. I am just wondering if all of the "complications" are really NEEDED to make the game good.
I'm not really seeing it. Maybe I'm just used to the term 'grind' being used for games like Man of the House where you have to repeat the same event 5 to 10 times with nothing new in them to unlock new content or Big Brother where money takes weeks and weeks to build up.

You don't really need to 'grind' money once you've started the photo shoot. By the time you've finished Jackie's you'll make over 2k a week off hentai heaven. More if you advertise. Another 2k from Sidney at the club. Paying off both Diaz and Joey only costs 2k.

Talking to Jackie about the Oedipus with your Mom doesn't really do anything for you. You only have to do it three times before it repeats with no new content. I suppose if you wanted to get her libido up to 10 to watch her masturbate in the shower or her room then sure but you can also tease her at breakfast for that.

All repeatable evolving events like the photoshoots unlock a new scene each time you play them if you don't fuck up and once they are fully unlocked there is no reason to replay them unless you want to. You shouldn't ever have to play an event chain you've completed.

Maybe you're just more into VNs than Sandbox games?

May 26, 2018
I'm not really seeing it. Maybe I'm just used to the term 'grind' being used for games like Man of the House where you have to repeat the same event 5 to 10 times with nothing new in them to unlock new content or Big Brother where money takes weeks and weeks to build up.

You don't really need to 'grind' money once you've started the photo shoot. By the time you've finished Jackie's you'll make over 2k a week off hentai heaven. More if you advertise. Another 2k from Sidney at the club. Paying off both Diaz and Joey only costs 2k.

Talking to Jackie about the Oedipus with your Mom doesn't really do anything for you. You only have to do it three times before it repeats with no new content. I suppose if you wanted to get her libido up to 10 to watch her masturbate in the shower or her room then sure but you can also tease her at breakfast for that.

All repeatable evolving events like the photoshoots unlock a new scene each time you play them if you don't fuck up and once they are fully unlocked there is no reason to replay them unless you want to. You shouldn't ever have to play an event chain you've completed.

Maybe you're just more into VNs than Sandbox games?
Well, poorly done sandbox games are definitely a "turn off" for me, yes. And grind is any excessive actions needed to move the game along within it's story-line. Why have the Oedipus study actions there if they do not serve a purpose? Sandbox games should not have redundant, useless actions in the game when they serve absolutely no purpose. After doing it the (apparently) 3 required times, they should have been discarded so as to not interfere with the game story-line.

The other grind is paying/bribing everybody JUST to score with the sister or mom, whichever it is. And FORCING it to avoid NTR is just plain bad writing.

And here it is, only 0.07b and now we need MORE grind before anything significant happens, PLUS we still need to make deliveries to earn money, find other ways to make money, and grind away before we get to a sufficient level to sustain ourself, our family, and pay the fucked up bribes all over the game.

Of course, these ARE only my opinions, and no one needs to agree or disagree with me regarding them, I am simply expressing me own observations on what seems to be a slow burn, excessive grind, and stupid writing just to avoid NTR if you do not like it.

I mean, perhaps I am wrong, but it just seems the bribe to the nightclub owner is never going to be paid off, and the bribe to the Lady Cop is never going to end and is stupid to include in the game as well. Basically, it is adding too much boring content and drama in a game that should not really need it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, poorly done sandbox games are definitely a "turn off" for me, yes. And grind is any excessive actions needed to move the game along within it's story-line. Why have the Oedipus study actions there if they do not serve a purpose? Sandbox games should not have redundant, useless actions in the game when they serve absolutely no purpose. After doing it the (apparently) 3 required times, they should have been discarded so as to not interfere with the game story-line.

The other grind is paying/bribing everybody JUST to score with the sister or mom, whichever it is. And FORCING it to avoid NTR is just plain bad writing.

And here it is, only 0.07b and now we need MORE grind before anything significant happens, PLUS we still need to make deliveries to earn money, find other ways to make money, and grind away before we get to a sufficient level to sustain ourself, our family, and pay the fucked up bribes all over the game.

Of course, these ARE only my opinions, and no one needs to agree or disagree with me regarding them, I am simply expressing me own observations on what seems to be a slow burn, excessive grind, and stupid writing just to avoid NTR if you do not like it.

I mean, perhaps I am wrong, but it just seems the bribe to the nightclub owner is never going to be paid off, and the bribe to the Lady Cop is never going to end and is stupid to include in the game as well. Basically, it is adding too much boring content and drama in a game that should not really need it.
Still having a hard time seeing it. Again maybe I'm just used to games with some serious grind that AFV doesn't seem like a grind at all. But to your points.

Oedipus study sessions were there to advance the story and show some hot scenes as well as set up the photoshoot with Jackie. You don't need to keep doing them.

You make 4k passively by the time you finish Jackie's photoshoot so money isn't really an issue.

I actually like that NTR has to be actively avoided as it sets real stakes the player cares about. If you're not into NTR you *really* don't want to let the girls get taken away from you and since messing something up isn't a game over you have to live with any mistakes you make (or you can save scum I suppose). I don't see how that's bad writing. In fact speaking personally this is the first incest harem game in a long time I've actually gotten excited about.

The school election doesn't have any grind in my mind. You're making 4k a week passively so money's not really an issue. Outside of that you're just progressing the various events each week.

And if all of that is still to much for you there is a built in cheat app on the phone you can use.

Agree to disagree I suppose.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Still having a hard time seeing it. Again maybe I'm just used to games with some serious grind that AFV doesn't seem like a grind at all. But to your points.

Oedipus study sessions were there to advance the story and show some hot scenes as well as set up the photoshoot with Jackie. You don't need to keep doing them.

You make 4k passively by the time you finish Jackie's photoshoot so money isn't really an issue.

I actually like that NTR has to be actively avoided as it sets real stakes the player cares about. If you're not into NTR you *really* don't want to let the girls get taken away from you and since messing something up isn't a game over you have to live with any mistakes you make (or you can save scum I suppose). I don't see how that's bad writing. In fact speaking personally this is the first incest harem game in a long time I've actually gotten excited about.

The school election doesn't have any grind in my mind. You're making 4k a week passively so money's not really an issue. Outside of that you're just progressing the various events each week.

And if all of that is still to much for you there is a built in cheat app on the phone you can use.

Agree to disagree I suppose.
I experienced a lot of 'What the hell? Why did this path stall? Shit! ... Oh wait. Now this path reopened. Cool." Yes, there is some frustration but because the Dev always keeps moving you forward somewhere, it makes you want to keep going. I love this game so far.

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
A Family Venture [v0.07B] [WillTylor] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.29GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (386MB):MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (386MB):MEGA

Here's the with the bugfix if you have the previous 0.7B version:
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Finally they post a compressed MEGA link (y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
First time playing this, i saw in the tags bestiality, is that true?
Yes, but not really "ingame", i can say that the MC is a photographer and post pics of his girls and edit them with a bestiality theme.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes