onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Event 7 (Ntr route) - NO FUCKING BLOWJOB SCENE FROM MEGAN AND NO PAYMENT, just View attachment 1265417 a shitty text:
Haha... Same as me when I'm 1st time play...
If u want to play NTR route, pls don't change to NTR route from your Phone, MUST be remain "LOYALTY", so when Matt asking Ryan about to help Ryan, U choose Accept for NTR route, It will auto Change to NTR route and Ryan can get BJ from Megan at the Bathroom... (If u changed to NTR from the Phone from the beginning of the Game, the scene of Megan giving BJ wouldn't be trigger)
U have to restart the Game from Beginning now... (Don't skip Intro) Don't change to NTR route from the Phone from the beginning of the Game...

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
So what does really happen after you finish the election quest, it says you'll lose some content or repeatable events, not sure is that a bad thing or what, because i didnt see any difference after i finished it and i also got some quests left related to election but i cannot finish them, they just stay there. NTR route

Feb 17, 2021
Idk i did it without a problem, i assume you already bought and brought back the camera.
If i remember you need to install it once she is in school, morning or afternoon probably, just enter her room
Yeah sorted, it just worked outta the blue, S hadn't stayed in my room, yet. I think that was the trigger.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the foto shoot with the mom is not triggering, even after i read all 3 books, and when i go there in the evening, nothing happens

Reactions: jmwendigo

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the foto shoot with the mom is not triggering, even after i read all 3 books, and when i go there in the evening, nothing happens
Just to make sure, when you say nothing happens, you mean after you've clicked on the broom in the studio?

exotermic

Dec 9, 2018
I already visit Will Tylor once, but the event 71 still in phone. And the event 53, I already made her show the boobs, everytime the same thing, and the event still in phone too!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I already visit Will Tylor once, but the event 71 still in phone. And the event 53, I already made her show the boobs, everytime the same thing, and the event still in phone too!
Have Breakfast and tell Jackie about the meeting.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what is event 26? the hint only says to complete event 11, but 11 is complete (i'm sure as it's gone)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I have missed several events and after reading a lot here still don't se any way to finish them. I hate events that have only a one time trigger and then are missed forever. Just want more progress with the mom and sister. Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes