Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
A Family Venture [v0.07 Supporter]
DOWNLOAD:
All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
OK, so one of the Moderators just updated the OP within the last 30min and changed the title to 0.07 Supporter. So I downloaded the new Windows link and it still says its the 0.07 "BETA" Supporter version.

bugart0420666

Nov 27, 2020
Android Port of
A Family Venture [v0.07 Supporter]
DOWNLOAD:MEGA
All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Cheat mod?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The hints are wack this time, several one is missing. You need to see the convo where Mandy will be at your school, one of the evenings at home in the living room in order to be able to talk with Megan, then another evening at home in the living room where Jackie calls Lauren out on the posters. You also need to meet up with that Will dude, talk about him with the school clothes change, that happens at one of the campaign HQ convos, I agreed to him meeting with Jackie in exchange for the help, then at an early morning breakfast scene at home, I told Jackie about it, then a day later he sent me a mail saying he managed to do the rule change.

You need everything in order for Lauren to win, which is a rather bad design imo, but at least at Friday it will tell you if you had done it all. I did everything but the dress code change, and because of that it was like I didn't do anything, Lauren lost 30 to 70, so I had to rollback, which was utterly stupid, because the game didn't kept track of the events completed so far, and the events for one side or another are basically the same without interchangeability.
Did everything. Lauren won it. Get the pool scene with Lauren.

All events done.
Only stuck at Event 43
(I'm in Loyalty path)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Have anyone completed Event 43?
I completed all others except 43.

I helped Lauren with everything, gave Lauren 500, gave Diaz 500, gave the art teacher 200/300, Megan is also in Lauren's side, Will was convinced.

Won the election. Also get the pool scene with Lauren.

Still event 43 is not completed.

So is this a bug or I missed something..??

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The public release is always put out a month after the main supporter release.

It's been said by me and others many times in this thread that the public version only had some bug fixes in it.

The dev has no control over someone leaking the public release of .07 to F95 with no patch notes.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Still event 43 is not completed.

So is this a bug or I missed something..??
I talked to the dev on discord about this. It's an oversight. When you finish the election, any events that were part of the election that you didn't do should have been marked 'failed'. This will be addressed in the mini update that's being developed alongside .08.

The mini update is suppose to have a few more sex scenes for Lauren to round out .07. No eta given on it. I know the dev wanted it ready in time for the public release but it didn't work out.

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
im stuck at event 46. I've read all harry potter books, but the cosplay scene still wont start. does anyone have a working save point for the Mom cosplay event?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow, you used a lot of cheats in this save. There are suppose to be three books but you've only got two. Give me a bit and I'll see if I can clean this save up.

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
Wow, you used a lot of cheats in this save. There are suppose to be three books but you've only got two. Give me a bit and I'll see if I can clean this save up.
yeah, ive been using the mod that's out there in order to play the game. figured it may be related to that somehow, hopefully there's a fix for it. i appreciate you taking the time to look into it.
thank you

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes