Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
So to play the NTR route u need to clic on the phone when there says "loyalty route" and leave it like that, showing "NTR route" after u clic on it, or u need to actually clic on it when it says "NTR route"???? So confusing, it would be much simpler if it would say "ntr enabled" and "ntr disabled" or something like that...

Also, is there a way to keep the navigation icons always on display, instead of having to clic or hoover over the botton again each time i move around?

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted here. Thought I'd let everyone know what's going on. Yes, you are all correct, this update has no new content. I actually told the moderator as much, and was surprised that they sent it through the "Latest Games and Updates" thread anyways. Not that I'm complaining, More exposure, is more exposure.

I was hoping to have the extended release of version 0.07 done by the time I released 0.07 to the public, but I ended up getting the Delta variant of COVID which knocked my ass out for three weeks, despite having my first round of the vaccine. Unfortunately this didn't just put my game development behind, but I'm having to make up work and other life responsibilities that built up while I was out. I am back to developing the game and I'm about 2/3rds done with the renders for the extended version, and 1/5 done with the writing. There's not a ton to the update, so it shouldn't take me very long to finish up. So there will be some new content to the game soon.

Glad to learn that you made it out. Imagine if you didn't got the first round of the vaccine...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I am boycotting this game until the MC gets to rail the mother in the laundry room
I don't care where he does it, as long as he gets to put himself back where he came from. ;) Game doesn't need to end for this to happen. Lots of incest games have plenty of story left after you bang the Mum. Timestamps, and Where the heart is, are good examples of this. (y)

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, definitely agree. Too many games treat sex as the ending when it's just the beginning. Same too for games that only show pregnancy in the epilogue too. All the taboo talk and people whispering about who might have knocked the mom up is rich story material.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
For the Developer! I have completed all of this update's tasking, task number 43 won't clear though, I continued on for 2 weeks after the "Completion" notification, is this a bug? Second, I found a bug in the program, after sex with Lauren (inside) the dreaded page of program fault appeared to indicate Lauren's load counter. Please let me know if I missed something or was it a bug. V/R

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
For the Developer! I have completed all of this update's tasking, task number 43 won't clear though, I continued on for 2 weeks after the "Completion" notification, is this a bug? Second, I found a bug in the program, after sex with Lauren (inside) the dreaded page of program fault appeared to indicate Lauren's load counter. Please let me know if I missed something or was it a bug. V/R
No, it not, you have to let the poll not get paid for a couple of weeks and it has to be on the NTR route, she get behind and one of the choices she do, will be to suck off all the boys for Monday to get votes for that week, so do it at the start of the election, then you can work on catching up and passing Max for the rest of the election run

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
No, it not, you have to let the poll not get paid for a couple of weeks and it has to be on the NTR route, she get behind and one of the choices she do, will be to suck off all the boys for Monday to get votes for that week, so do it at the start of the election, then you can work on catching up and passing Max for the rest of the election run
Ok just too much grinding to go backwards... waiting on the Mom now.....

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The mini-games in this are fucking tedious. Is there a way to slow them down?
In the public version the option to skip them is there if you fail to many times. For the art room you only have to beat it once and then you can skip it going forward.

Yeah, definitely agree. Too many games treat sex as the ending when it's just the beginning. Same too for games that only show pregnancy in the epilogue too. All the taboo talk and people whispering about who might have knocked the mom up is rich story material.
Yes. A million times yes!
I hate when a dev just rushes an orgy ending after all the girls have been fucked.

There is so much corrupting left to do. With the MC fucking the mom and sisters, what about all the sneaking around and almost getting caught?
Lots of great scene potential there.

Reactions: Bloodguard

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
2 questions guys:
what about incest patch for 007? there was one for 006 but link is removed from op
what is difference between public and supporter version?

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
2 questions guys:
what about incest patch for 007? there was one for 006 but link is removed from op
what is difference between public and supporter version?
No incest patch is needed any more.
Subscribestar is fine with it.

No major changes between the supporter version and the public version out side of some bug fixes.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes