Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
A Family Venture [v0.07B] Unofficial Android Port - Mega

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

This Port has a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text size, opacity slider added

Rename from menu option added

Discord Server 1 -
Discord Server 2 -

View attachment 1250710
Both discord invites have expired plz change the discord link to one that doesn't expire ty

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Makes you wonder who is going to be the NTR bad guy for Jackie in .08. She's had NTR scenes with both Matt and Joey so far and the x-mas event suggested Tony is the one who would get her prego.
You forge the iron until it's hot. Definitely Matt for Jacky. In 0.07 though Diaz (she calls him Beta so she could also be on it to cuck Ryan further)mentions how Joey loves to slowly corrupt other wives until they succumb of of their own will.
There should finally be some penetration NTR scenes for Jacky, Sidney and even Camille. MC notices and mentions how Camille could have followed Jacky to the strip joint. His corruption of her with the money could be used as the epicenter of her working at the strip club for more money. Even dancing with Jacky. Maybe a VIP lounge where we see Jacky and Camille in pantyhose serving other men.
I don't know. WillTylor has put him self as an alter ego. Maybe Jacky could go on dates with other guys(Joey, Matt) from the game also. We go shopping with Jacky, we buy her lingerie , jewelry , dresses, shoes, purses, perfumes. All out of our pocket. She teases us how she is fed up of being alone and having to juggle everything around the house so she wants to have some fun. We go answer the door and there stands Matt or Joey, and Jacky goes out with them instead us. Of course all the girls see that also and tease us further.
This could also function as a mini game for the strip club were the girls go out on dates with high end clients to bring in more clientele for the club, or favors for Joey. The more expensive date the better clientele etc. Wishful thinking on my part...

I love how the NTR scenes are surprises for the unexpecting MC. WillTylor should continue with this trend. The NTR scenes should have a follow up in the dialog between the family members. They should tease him how Ryan loves to be a beta and voyeur. Also more impregnation talk to utilize that creampie counter on the phone.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Proof of life 1/24/22
Hey guys, sorry about the fewer updates lately. I've been so busy, that it's been hard to keep up with all my responsibilities. I'm having to cover the work of coworkers who keep calling in sick with CORONA. I actually love my job, and I get great benefits, but the workload has been crazy heavy lately. Like always I'm throwing all my free time into AFV, it's just that I don't have as much of it as I did even a year ago, and far less than I had when I first started making AFV pre-Corona. I can't even tell you all how amazing it would be if game developing could cover my living expenses... If I could give this game and others all of my time... Man, that's the dream! Someday maybe.... Until then, I promise to keep giving as much as I possibly can afford.

That being said, I've got a good start on the scripting, I'd say I'm close to having 25% of the script done, and I'll soon be ready to send that chunk over to lapdragon to start on the spelling/grammer. I'm waiting for my first batch of renders that I sent to Xirbeus to come back to me, and as soon as they do, I'll send him the rest to finish the rendering process. There's really not a ton left to do to finish the update. So hang in there and please be patient with me! And as always, thanks to all of those who have continued to support the game through all the long release times, bugs, delays, etc... and still been super positive, helpful, and supportive. Just, thank you!

Genkho

Mar 15, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.44 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 439 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 405 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Do you have another link download? Mixdrop always have problem Invalid Ticket ID.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Genkho

A quick google search. How to fix INVALID TICKET ID when you are downloading from MIXDROP.

Reactions: Genkho

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wait, 25% script done?
This will take over a year from the last update
There are many parts of an update of which the script is only one.
Story boarding. What do I want to happen. How will scenes play out.
Posing assets in DAZ. Creating the scenes visuals. Probably the longest to finish most of the time.
Rendering the scenes. Taking the posed files and rendering them. Doing quality control as well.
With the renders done writing the dialog for the scenes can be easier as you can put the renders behind the text you're writing.
Scripting both renders and dialog into renpy.
Proof reading the script file.
Adding more or changing existing renders and making changes to dialog as needed.
Internal bug testing.
bug fixes
Alpha release
bug fixes
Supporter release
bug fixes
Public release
bug fixes

The '25% script is done' is not an over all progress percentage.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
There are many parts of an update of which the script is only one.
Story boarding. What do I want to happen. How will scenes play out.
Posing assets in DAZ. Creating the scenes visuals. Probably the longest to finish most of the time.
Rendering the scenes. Taking the posed files and rendering them. Doing quality control as well.
With the renders done writing the dialog for the scenes can be easier as you can put the renders behind the text you're writing.
Scripting both renders and dialog into renpy.
Proof reading the script file.
Adding more or changing existing renders and making changes to dialog as needed.
Internal bug testing.
bug fixes
Alpha release
bug fixes
Supporter release
bug fixes
Public release
bug fixes

The '25% script is done' is not an over all progress percentage.
and then pass it on to our friend Darax to translate it into Spanish... hahahahahahahahaha.
Undoubtedly doing all that takes a lot of work that is not seen and that people don't understand many times.
I just say cheer up and hope for a great update again.
;)

Dec 17, 2019
Greetings, It appears that I be stuck trying to take pictures of Jacky and Mindy as Jacky keeps asking me what the headmasters sexual preference is. I did use cheats to get all the books and I am on version 0.07 extended supporter pc.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Greetings, It appears that I be stuck trying to take pictures of Jacky and Mindy as Jacky keeps asking me what the headmasters sexual preference is. I did use cheats to get all the books and I am on version 0.07 extended supporter pc.
Cheats can cause bugs. Post your save and I'll take a look.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
My first impression of the game:

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE THE OPTION TO DO SOMETHING IF THE CHARACTER JUST SAYS 'WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO IT?!'

Seriously. I click 'Take a closer look', character says 'why would I want to take a closer look?'. I click on a cupboard and get 'why would I want to go through her stuff?'

FUCK the main character, I hate games that give you an option to do something but when you try they say 'oh, i dont think I should'. Also games that act as if they're giving you a choice but there is only one option to chose from. Why make it a choice?!

I will keep playing the game for a more educated opinion, but the game loses a lot of points already with this bullshit.

...Havent even finished writing it and another one appeared: the game won't let you go to warehouse until you click on a family picture at home. I guess game dev is really fucking pleased with himself and his exposition writing skills.

And the main character is driving a fucking Piaggio... This game wants me to hate it.

Wait... 'Im too young to drink'? The game said all characters are over 18...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
My first impression of the game:

WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE THE OPTION TO DO SOMETHING IF THE CHARACTER JUST SAYS 'WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO IT?!'

Seriously. I click 'Take a closer look', character says 'why would I want to take a closer look?'. I click on a cupboard and get 'why would I want to go through her stuff?'

FUCK the main character, I hate games that give you an option to do something but when you try they say 'oh, i dont think I should'. Also games that act as if they're giving you a choice but there is only one option to chose from. Why make it a choice?!

I will keep playing the game for a more educated opinion, but the game loses a lot of points already with this bullshit.

...Havent even finished writing it and another one appeared: the game won't let you go to warehouse until you click on a family picture at home. I guess game dev is really fucking pleased with himself and his exposition writing skills.

And the main character is driving a fucking Piaggio... This game wants me to hate it.

Wait... 'Im too young to drink'? The game said all characters are over 18...
In the states the drinking age is 21.

As far as the false options go it sounds like you haven't finished the intro yet if you still needed to click on family picture.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
In the states the drinking age is 21.

As far as the false options go it sounds like you haven't finished the intro yet if you still needed to click on family picture.
No, no I have not, and only made it few days in before deciding to give up on this one. It's just terribly written in my opinion, especially after playing The Redburns.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No, no I have not, and only made it few days in before deciding to give up on this one. It's just terribly written in my opinion, especially after playing The Redburns.
This is one of my favorite games. But thanks for the recommendation of The Redburns. I will check it out. :)

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This is one of my favorite games.
Guess we have different preferences. This seems like the creator tried to make a sandbox game but couldn't be bothered to actually code all sort of outcomes and possibilities so just slaps your hand when you try to do something he didn't finish.

Reactions: clowns234
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes