kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Hey Will quick question here. After the MC finally gets to bang Jackie and knock her up are we going to get a chance to do the same to Cami as well? Please say yes. Her daughter seems to think that her mom needs to be taught a lesson and that she's sexually frustrated since her dad left. I only think that it's fitting since the MC is paying for all of them. Just saying.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey Will quick question here. After the MC finally gets to bang Jackie and knock her up are we going to get a chance to do the same to Cami as well? Please say yes. Her daughter seems to think that her mom needs to be taught a lesson and that she's sexually frustrated since her dad left. I only think that it's fitting since the MC is paying for all of them. Just saying.
Let me just say that there will be some pretty good Cami content in this update, but it will get even better with her in the next.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for all the past support! As Strenif mentioned, there is also my SubscribeStar page, but it is possible that your bank will flag the charge every time as well, in fact I think I see banks flag SS way more than Patreon. So here on F95 there's a buy me a coffee link on all my posts. I believe the payment goes through paypal, so if you want to support through that, just send me a message and keep in touch with me on Discord and I'll make sure you get all the benefits of a patreon or SS supporter.

Trying the SubscribeStar path now.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WillTylor
i love your work, but the updates are so long, how long does it take you to leave work and do the update
After this update I’m going to try a new development method. Currently, I do all the renders and animations for the entire update before I do the scripting, coding, quality check, testing, etc… In the future I’m going to develop the game one event at a time, meaning I’ll do all the renders and animations for that event, and not do any more until I’ve scripted/coded, spell/grammar checked, tested and just make sure it’s release ready before I move on to the next event. That way, every other month on a specified day, I’ll be able to release all the events I got done in that time. It won’t be perfect, I’m sure there will be times when I’m on the verge of finishing an event chain and I’ll have to release a few days late, or whatever, but at least the supporters will have something more predictable that they can count on. I’ll also try to make my progress updates and previews on a schedule so supports can know when to expect info, rewards, etc… I currently work as hard and fast as I can, and even though these changes will mean smaller updates, I think these changes will help the supporters feel like they’re getting more for their money, and help me feel like a better dev.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
WillTaylor - either method can work. I assume you do an event tree (map that links events to each other) and storyboard for your game.

Once you have a map/storyboard - then it would be easier (I think) to do the renders etc

I would envision the storyboard as having a rough script to convene the general idea of the scene.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTaylor - either method can work. I assume you do an event tree (map that links events to each other) and storyboard for your game.

Once you have a map/storyboard - then it would be easier (I think) to do the renders etc

I would envision the storyboard as having a rough script to convene the general idea of the scene.
I try to do something very similar to what you've described, however; sometimes I get lax and skip making the rough script for an event or two, which slows me down quite a bit when I'm doing the actual final scripting... You'd think I'd learn.

Reactions: Crook007

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
WillTylor is it, per chance, possible that once you're done with this linear VN, you might start working on more sandboxy sequel? Think of the Lab Rats games - first one was far from linear, but had an ending, while the second one is a full on management game with no ending whatsoever (AFAIK anyway). I don't know what this game's ending will be but the sequel could have the protagonist work more of developing a mafia empire as well as a robust and well stocked harem (and make him less of a pussy - get rid of that fucking scooter :D)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
WillTylor is it, per chance, possible that once you're done with this linear VN, you might start working on more sandboxy sequel? Think of the Lab Rats games - first one was far from linear, but had an ending, while the second one is a full on management game with no ending whatsoever (AFAIK anyway). I don't know what this game's ending will be but the sequel could have the protagonist work more of developing a mafia empire as well as a robust and well stocked harem (and make him less of a pussy - get rid of that fucking scooter :D)
I'm still trying to figure out what my next game is going to be, and I'll probably have to do a poll or something where I lay out all my ideas and have my supporters vote on them. One idea I've got sounds a bit like what you described though. It would assume an ntr ending of AFV, and continue from there. The game would be a brothel management game, somewhat like the old "Sim Brothel" You'd start whoring out Lauren and then acquire the other girls of afv into your brothel harem one by one. The girls would have stats that would increase through experience and training, items that you could buy for them to increase the value they receive from their johns. You'd upgrade the house to make it more popular. maybe buy other locations and upgrade them. The point of the game would be to have to make money. You'd use the money to upgrade your girls and your world. There'd probably be some kind of fee you have to pay the mafia each month for their protection from the FBI. It's not an original idea, It's an idea that's already been very much developed with hentai games, but I've never seen it done with 3d assets, with custom characters and animations. Like I said, it's just one of several ideas at this point.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what my next game is going to be, and I'll probably have to do a poll or something where I lay out all my ideas and have my supporters vote on them. One idea I've got sounds a bit like what you described though. It would assume an ntr ending of AFV, and continue from there. The game would be a brothel management game, somewhat like the old "Sim Brothel" You'd start whoring out Lauren and then acquire the other girls of afv into your brothel harem one by one. The girls would have stats that would increase through experience and training, items that you could buy for them to increase the value they receive from their johns. You'd upgrade the house to make it more popular. maybe buy other locations and upgrade them. The point of the game would be to have to make money. You'd use the money to upgrade your girls and your world. There'd probably be some kind of fee you have to pay the mafia each month for their protection from the FBI. It's not an original idea, It's an idea that's already been very much developed with hentai games, but I've never seen it done with 3d assets, with custom characters and animations. Like I said, it's just one of several ideas at this point.
Well a game like that would suck for people like me that aren't interested in NTR :LUL:. But games like this always end up with a fan base of mostly NTR fans so people like me are most likely a very small minority.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well a game like that would suck for people like me that aren't interested in NTR :LUL:. But games like this always end up with a fan base of mostly NTR fans so people like me are most likely a very small minority.
I recall seeing one game that sort of had the whole whoring out your family thing but it wasn't really NTR.

The plot as I recall was you 'conquered' you mother and sister and after completly dominating them you whored them out while you pursued other girls. The game play loop was seduce and fuck a girl, dominate them into doing whatever you say, then put them on the street to make you money.

If the second game had someone other than Ryan as the MC it might work for you.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I recall seeing one game that sort of had the whole whoring out your family thing but it wasn't really NTR.

The plot as I recall was you 'conquered' you mother and sister and after completly dominating them you whored them out while you pursued other girls. The game play loop was seduce and fuck a girl, dominate them into doing whatever you say, then put them on the street to make you money.
Yeah... those types of games are not really my thing. But if willtylor decides to make a game like that in the future I won't complain. Like I said I know that I am in the minority here.

Reactions: DA22
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes