Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Not sure why, but thought about this game the other day, and it made me wonder: Is there any plans to continue to revisit older scenes for both routes? Like the GoT scene with lauren getting an update in the NTR path with Matt. Honestly feels like that scene can go all over the place.

Like if in the vanilla route Sydney finally stops being oblivious, sees Ryan and Lauren screwing around, tricks Lauren into leaving before she climaxes, and takes her spot on the couch with Ryan. Or conversely in the NTR route Sydney finally notices Matt and Lauren, tries to act big sister and tells lauren and Ryan to leave, but Ryan comes back to the living room and finds Sydney being screwed by Matt.

Reactions: vendarr

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Looking back on this game after three years, I didn't expect that it would go so long with so little progress. I'd usually be able to guess when it be long one. AWAM, for example, was obvious from the beginning what that dev was doing. I knew this game wouldn't be quick to progress, but it's taking a lot longer than I expected to get that milf action. At least this game has good content when it releases updates, though.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looking back on this game after three years, I didn't expect that it would go so long with so little progress. I'd usually be able to guess when it be long one. AWAM, for example, was obvious from the beginning what that dev was doing. I knew this game wouldn't be quick to progress, but it's taking a lot longer than I expected to get that milf action. At least this game has good content when it releases updates, though.
The dev is going to be trying something new after .08a releases. In the past updates were planned to be very large in scale. All of the scenes were staged and rendered out before writing any of the dialog. Going forward while each .0x update will have a over arching theme and story planned out. Events will be rendered and written one at a time. In theory this should allow a more consistent update schedule. Once a certain amount of time has passed, completed events will be packaged up and released.

This will mean smaller updates but they should come more frequently.

In theory anyway. This is a new workflow he hasn't tried out yet so we'll have to see how it goes.

I think Timestamps is considering the same thing. Instead of a completed plot chunk that starts and ends around a plot point, whatever is done within their window is what gets released at the end of it.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
The dev is going to be trying something new after .08a releases. In the past updates were planned to be very large in scale. All of the scenes were staged and rendered out before writing any of the dialog. Going forward while each .0x update will have a over arching theme and story planned out. Events will be rendered and written one at a time. In theory this should allow a more consistent update schedule. Once a certain amount of time has passed, completed events will be packaged up and released.

This will mean smaller updates but they should come more frequently.

In theory anyway. This is a new workflow he hasn't tried out yet so we'll have to see how it goes.

I think Timestamps is considering the same thing. Instead of a completed plot chunk that starts and ends around a plot point, whatever is done within their window is what gets released at the end of it.
When devs like this, and of Timestamps make slower, bigger updates it's easy to be patient and enjoy it because they do a good job and there is plenty of content. I've never minded a longer wait for a good game. It's those devs like of AWAM that take advantage of people that are the worst scum.

Reactions: Toushiro

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Sometime this year - in the mean time - try other games here - and then come back to this one because it is better. :)

montiniuscontinius

Nov 2, 2021
I'm still trying to figure out what my next game is going to be, and I'll probably have to do a poll or something where I lay out all my ideas and have my supporters vote on them. One idea I've got sounds a bit like what you described though. It would assume an ntr ending of AFV, and continue from there. The game would be a brothel management game, somewhat like the old "Sim Brothel" You'd start whoring out Lauren and then acquire the other girls of afv into your brothel harem one by one. The girls would have stats that would increase through experience and training, items that you could buy for them to increase the value they receive from their johns. You'd upgrade the house to make it more popular. maybe buy other locations and upgrade them. The point of the game would be to have to make money. You'd use the money to upgrade your girls and your world. There'd probably be some kind of fee you have to pay the mafia each month for their protection from the FBI. It's not an original idea, It's an idea that's already been very much developed with hentai games, but I've never seen it done with 3d assets, with custom characters and animations. Like I said, it's just one of several ideas at this point.
I´ll honestly take anything as long as you can bang everyone

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm still trying to figure out what my next game is going to be, and I'll probably have to do a poll or something where I lay out all my ideas and have my supporters vote on them. One idea I've got sounds a bit like what you described though. It would assume an ntr ending of AFV, and continue from there. The game would be a brothel management game, somewhat like the old "Sim Brothel" You'd start whoring out Lauren and then acquire the other girls of afv into your brothel harem one by one. The girls would have stats that would increase through experience and training, items that you could buy for them to increase the value they receive from their johns. You'd upgrade the house to make it more popular. maybe buy other locations and upgrade them. The point of the game would be to have to make money. You'd use the money to upgrade your girls and your world. There'd probably be some kind of fee you have to pay the mafia each month for their protection from the FBI. It's not an original idea, It's an idea that's already been very much developed with hentai games, but I've never seen it done with 3d assets, with custom characters and animations. Like I said, it's just one of several ideas at this point.
Taking characters I like and turning them into straight up whores doesn't sound like something I would like. Just my opinion.

Reactions: DA22

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Taking characters I like and turning them into straight up whores doesn't sound like something I would like. Just my opinion.
Yeah have to admit - a bothel path would not interest me for these characters at this point.
Yeah that would be no for me on the whole Jackie and the girls all becoming whores. The only one I can see the MC doing that to is Agent Diaz.
Don't worry guys! It's just one of many ideas. I was just stating the game idea that most closely resembled the idea that MaxTheDark was talking about. Chances are, that won't be the next game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dude you have 100000000 harem incest games. Let the man do something different
Sure he can do something different in a new game with new characters, but if in his next game he uses the chars from this game as prostitutes he would make the NTR path the canon path by default for this game in hindsight and yeah that would have implications disliked by many for this game that has at least as much of a non-NTR path. There are disadvantages to having more romantic routes in a game and people invested in game who want a more or less happier end for the girls as being sexually used and exploited by the mafia or other assholes. :p

Better use new characters if he wants to do that, unrelated to this game and not aggrieve his non NTR fans of this game.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes