Ruler89627

Mar 29, 2018
Noone cares about the likes or whatever. Its a sharing community. You play the games here for free because someone gave the links. Now this guy that gave the link played other games for free because someone else shared it. If you are subscribed to a creator and you play other games here for free then the least you can do is share as well.
Sure I won't argue with that. It's more that I don't think it makes more sense for an alpha to leak rather than a polished build. The community will appreciate it so both are just as likely to happen.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Sure I won't argue with that. It's more that I don't think it makes more sense for an alpha to leak rather than a polished build. The community will appreciate it so both are just as likely to happen.
Ruler89627, the alpha assembly is usually not leaked, since it first gets to a very limited number of people, and it's easy enough to calculate which of them leaked. Hundreds of patrons already receive a verified release, and it is already difficult to calculate who is leaking.:unsure:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Nice to know we'll have a new update soon after all this time ! Why was it so long btw ? (I know it's probably explained somewhere in the thread, but it's a relatively long one, so please pardon me for my lazyness)

Reactions: BayJay47

raid7

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, how much time there is usually between the release of alpha version and the public release? or at least the version that first will be posted here :)

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, how much time there is usually between the release of alpha version and the public release? or at least the version that first will be posted here :)
Alfa is testing and available only for 20+ patrons. After all bugs fixed there will be release for all patrons and i hope someone would be a hero. Worst possibility-free release 1 month after

Reactions: raid7
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes