Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I've done up to Event 80, but the phone says there's nothing after that. Obviously, this version adds more events, but what are teh triggers?

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
"Rude" would be someone who doesn't support the game complaining about not seeing what's new in this version, when it's user error for the cause of that. Then out of frustration, again, because of their own fault, calls the developer a "milker".

I answered the guy's question, because he's too lazy or stupid to find information that's been posted here already. I also pointed out that the developer has a fulltime job that isn't creating adult games, which some might not know about, and that is reason for longer periods between updates.
You realize just by playing the game and talking about you're supporting it right? Every bit of exposure is good for the dev even if its people complaining.

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
"Rude" would be someone who doesn't support the game complaining about not seeing what's new in this version, when it's user error for the cause of that. Then out of frustration, again, because of their own fault, calls the developer a "milker".

I answered the guy's question, because he's too lazy or stupid to find information that's been posted here already. I also pointed out that the developer has a fulltime job that isn't creating adult games, which some might not know about, and that is reason for longer periods between updates.
you do understand what site your on,asking for a change log or new content is common here-you dont have to be a supporter to ask these questions or have a view.lighten up :)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
you do understand what site your on,asking for a change log or new content is common here-you dont have to be a supporter to ask these questions or have a view.lighten up :)
Why not just ask what's new then? There's nothing wrong with doing that at all whether you're a support or not, but that's not what happened. The guy was complaining and then ultimately insulting someone because he was too lazy or dumb to bother finding the information out for himself.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Have you been using the cheat mod? If so, I recommend only using it on very rare occasions. It tends to cause more problems than it's worth. Also, I know there was a save that was posted here earlier that was causing some problems. Did you by chance download a save from here? If not, for some reason a variable called "morning reflection" didn't trigger when the MC has his early morning moment of clarity. To fix, open the console with "Shift + o" then type "$ morning_reflection = True" hit enter, and that should fix your issue.
Well i'm using my save, did that morning reflection code you recommended and nothing is happening. I can interrupt her in bathroom and inside school but only have an option to use spy cam and watch her masturbating inside bedroom without interruption, also her frustration and libido are max (10). Other issue is there is an event 83 where i should use map and go to the car, there is no such option on the map for me, so i can't complete event 83, 87 and 88. I saw in img folder that there are new Camille events and strip club ntr bj but i suppose requirement for them to unlock is finishing these mentioned events i have issue with (83, 87 and 88).
I'll upload a save for you just in case so you can check it if you have time

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Does someone have a save with the events after 80 unlocked ? For some reason i'm stuck at 80
Edit : Never mind found out how to unlock them

Last edited:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
And just to add on here - Accusing a developer of being a "milker" is probably one of the worst accusations you can make. It's a very damaging thing to say that could definitely have a negative effect on potential supporters and the future of the game. There are definitely creators here who can legitimately be called "milkers" *cough* ICSTOR *cough*, but WillTylor is not one of them.

Again, like I said previously, this man has a full-time job outside of creating adult games, so this game is being created purely with the time he has outside of that.

Also, the lead coder for the game was not available for a significant amount of time on this update. Reason being? He's paramilitary member and his time has been taken up by tending to Ukranian refugees among other tasks. That required the need to find to find a temporary coder to help solve the issues they were having in that regard.

Sorry, but just because life happens and people can't make adult games 24/7 for people to download for free here, doesn't mean anyone is a milker.

You want to know "what's new" in an update? Just ask the question next time and leave it at that. No need for your special brand of bullshit with the insults on top of it.

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
How do I complete event 80 ? I can just use sp cam and nothing else on saturda with lauren =( please help

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm glad we got a new Sidney scene since she is the best. Hopefully the dev can make that repeatable without interruptions.

sumdudeunow

Mar 23, 2022
all links are broken for windows?
anon files just gives a .iso file, mega wont go past 1GB and the other two are straight up 404??

i miss nopy :C

Reactions: Big Daddy

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
.iso file
That wouldn't happen if you were using a blocker like adblocker - ublock - ghostery - stands fair ad blocker. Anon is up mega has a daily download limit of 5 gigs mixdrop requires you to click the download then wait for timer to go down and then click it again to start the download (might also need a blocker) and transfer is dead.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I'm stuck on 80 as well, when I go in the phone and click on 80 it says.
1652313213472.png
then when I click on the door it says
1652313270758.png
it will not clear for me and I tried for 3 weeks lol, any help would be appreciated, thank you

sumdudeunow

Mar 23, 2022
That wouldn't happen if you were using a blocker like adblocker - ublock - ghostery - stands fair ad blocker. Anon is up mega has a daily download limit of 5 gigs mixdrop requires you to click the download then wait for timer to go down and then click it again to start the download (might also need a blocker) and transfer is dead.
i do have an ad blocker, maybe i don't have an up to date one or something, thanks for the help though, have a cookie :D

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes