sharpys

May 21, 2017
Already burned through all the events, and that was... underwhelming to say at most.

Honestly, I don't know, why continue the sandbox experience when events are done in a kinetic fashion? Just feels to me it's there to implicitly help development keep things organized in the foreground but isn't really needed as a final product.

And before you counterpoint: no, I wasn't interested in the girls, just Jackie mainly but barely. The reason being is whenever their full glory scenes shows up, it hurts to stare at the body morphs as the anatomy proportions makes me cringe on the inside.

I know they're probably older Daz body bases, but it wouldn't hurt to have accurate torso & waist anatomy.

Last edited:

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Well i'm using my save, did that morning reflection code you recommended and nothing is happening. I can interrupt her in bathroom and inside school but only have an option to use spy cam and watch her masturbating inside bedroom without interruption, also her frustration and libido are max (10). Other issue is there is an event 83 where i should use map and go to the car, there is no such option on the map for me, so i can't complete event 83, 87 and 88. I saw in img folder that there are new Camille events and strip club ntr bj but i suppose requirement for them to unlock is finishing these mentioned events i have issue with (83, 87 and 88).
I'll upload a save for you just in case so you can check it if you have time

You need to visit her in the night not in the morning!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was hoping for a bit more after such a long wait, but it is what it is. The content that was present was enjoyable...except some of the dialogue I just had to skip through at times. It was nice to make some progress with momma and dear auntie.

It was confusing finding the events. I liked the old way (IIRC), where they were already listed in the phone. I ended up looking through the code to find how to trigger some of the events. Anyway, just happy to see this one moving forward again.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.08 v1a] [WillTylor] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,92 GB / 535 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.08_v1a_supporter-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 500 MB - AFamilyVenture-0.08_v1a_supporter-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12v4 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The game is bugged as fuck. I rejected Will Taylor's offer for dating mom, Lauren lose the election but I bought the election for 4k from Matt and got Lauren's virginity. So the election is over. But everytime I go kitchen in early morning. MC says 'Oh no maybe I should accept Will Taylor's offer or Lauren migh lose!' and the game asks me whether if I accept the dating offer for mom or stay srong. BITCH THE ELECTION IS OVER! How can Lauren lose an election which is over and she is the new president!

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
And just to add on here - Accusing a developer of being a "milker" is probably one of the worst accusations you can make. It's a very damaging thing to say that could definitely have a negative effect on potential supporters and the future of the game. There are definitely creators here who can legitimately be called "milkers" *cough* ICSTOR *cough*, but WillTylor is not one of them.

Again, like I said previously, this man has a full-time job outside of creating adult games, so this game is being created purely with the time he has outside of that.

Also, the lead coder for the game was not available for a significant amount of time on this update. Reason being? He's paramilitary member and his time has been taken up by tending to Ukranian refugees among other tasks. That required the need to find to find a temporary coder to help solve the issues they were having in that regard.

Sorry, but just because life happens and people can't make adult games 24/7 for people to download for free here, doesn't mean anyone is a milker.

You want to know "what's new" in an update? Just ask the question next time and leave it at that. No need for your special brand of bullshit with the insults on top of it.
Yeah, this dev isn't a milker. I've come across two devs that are so blatantly milking the situation that I call them on it. You named one and the other is L&P (AWAM).

Other than those, most have very valid excuses for the time needed/used. Those are the only two that insist on needlessly BSing everyone in a way that blows up in their face to prove that they're blatant milkers.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, this dev isn't a milker. I've come across two devs that are so blatantly milking the situation that I call them on it. You named one and the other is L&P (AWAM).

Other than those, most have very valid excuses for the time needed/used. Those are the only two that insist on needlessly BSing everyone in a way that blows up in their face to prove that they're blatant milkers.
Dark Cookie too. It's absurd to me how long they've been working on a "tech update" with the amount of money they pull in. Will Tylor is not a milker.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
To everyone complaining about the bugs, did you miss the part where it explicitly states that this is the ALPHA version?? This iteration of the game lacks bug testing and shouldn't have been leaked (yet) in the first place.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
To everyone complaining about the bugs, did you miss the part where it explicitly states that this is the ALPHA version?? This iteration of the game lacks bug testing and shouldn't have been leaked (yet) in the first place.
Dude the bug I said in my comment is not even from latest update afaik. The game keeps asking will taylor-mom date at kitchen even tho you refused and lauren became president with money a bug from last update and still continues in this update I believe

Reactions: VulgarXrated

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I used my save from the previous update, but there is nothing new in the hints. How to start new content?
Me too.
But there are enough other games floating around that I can stand to wait another 9 months for the next update.

Or maybe A.C.H.B. got it right...
" To everyone complaining about the bugs, did you miss the part where it explicitly states that this is the ALPHA version?? This iteration of the game lacks bug testing and shouldn't have been leaked (yet) in the first place. "

FIIK

Smiles everyone, smiles.
:alien::coffee:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Here's a quick change-log:
• 640 new images
• 28 new animations
• 4235 lines of dialogue
• New event tracking system
• 10 new quest events
• 5 new face cards (available for the first time this build)

Here's a few tips:
• Be patient! this is just the alpha, which is meant for testing by a small(ish) group, and not for mass release.
• The new event system doesn't show all the events that are available. Now, events are triggered through your actions in the game, You'll know you've triggered an event when an image appears on your screen informing you that you've triggered the event. Once the event has been triggered you can find clues to the event in the events phone screen. There are a total of 90 events in this build.
• If you're starting from a completed save from 0.07 to trigger the new events, skip forward in the week until Monday. That morning the new content will be triggered.
• Don't skip days through the cheat mod. The game doesn't register that the mc's gone to sleep and prevents some variables from triggering. It's a 3rd party mod that's meant to be offered to supporters to limit grinding for those who absolutely hate it. But I would recommend using it as little as possible. Most problems players have are caused by the cheat mod.
• Be careful about text skimming. (I ironically say, as I skim almost every game I play) The dialogue gives you a lot of clues for what you should be doing next.

Thanks to all the users here who have defended the long periods of time between my updates! What they're saying is absolutely true, I release as quickly as I can, and I give this game as much time as I can possibly spare. I hate to give excuses, but let's just say life has not been generous with giving me free time lately. I am going to be trying a new development method, that should, in theory, allow me to release new content every two months. The updates will be smaller but constant. As soon as I put out our official build for this update, the clock will start for the next update in two months.

To those who are frustrated by the long periods of time between updates, I get you. As an avid AVN connoisseur, I too have felt very little patience for dev's at times who seemed to be taking their time with their updates, and who I also assumed where just milking the gamers for their money. It's a scenario that's not hard to imagine, and so it's easy to assume that's the case. I genuinely do feel bad for taking so long between updates, and all I can say is that I'm trying my best, and I'm trying to figure out how to do this better and faster. I do try to stay in touch with players, but all I can give you is my word.

To those of you who just hate the game, the story, the gameplay, the grind, the models... Sorry! Try Being a DIK It's pretty universally liked, by myself included, and for good reason.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
o haven't checked on this game for a while so i have to ask, does the mom get fucked by the black classmate or that's not happening?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes