mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
For those asking - you have to rotate through a whole week to get the new stuff. So like my save started on a Monday, I had to go through to the following Monday (I got #80 show up right away, and got it saturday morning), but Monday AM - #81-#84 just showed up.

Reactions: jkIII

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Shopping_gallery.rpy", line 315, in <module>
NameError: name 'wine' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Shopping_gallery.rpyc", line 315, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Shopping_gallery.rpy", line 315, in <module>
NameError: name 'wine' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
A Family Venture 0.08_v1a_supporter
Wed May 11 23:03:02 2022
I didn't even click on Wine. I clicked on flowers and I get an error saying I clicked on wine.

Feb 7, 2018
I am just laughing at Eric telling the MC's dad the plot of this game in the form of his own life story, with the dad going "How aweful, thankfully that aint happening to me."

:ROFLMAO:

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Then why do you think so many devs come here and interact with the community? Its because they know without websites like this most people wouldnt even know that their game exists and they wouldn't make any money.
Lol, I'm not sure you understand how patreon works, it has a browse and search function. If you think you've contributed to a developer by being on this forum you need a serious reality check. We're taking shit here and providing fuck all in return, if you can't sleep at night with that then you should get off this site.

Now, back to business, where are these events hidden?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Holy shite...
This is the game I never expected anymore to see back in "Latest Updates"
wow..

so is it back for good?

and can anyone of you share what new scenes we can expect in this latest version?
there's no update on the changelog..
thanks a lot guys =)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
oh and follow up..
I played this game a very long time ago.. and I can't recall what I did about the incest here?

was there a patch again that I need? or is the incest feature activated in-game?
or does the incest come with ShaddyModda's Multi Mod?
I really can't remember.. been so so long..

thanks guys =)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
• 5 new face cards (available for the first time this build)
And how do we find the face cards? Are there actual cards hidden in locations we need to find or should they now be just available in the interface somewhere I'm not finding them?

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Haven't gotten through everything yet, but some of it is pretty nice, or pretty ok. Was hoping for a bit more loyalty sydney, or NTR sydney/Mom with matt. There was a idea presented in the discord with both loyalty and ntr, and ever since then it's been a apprehensive wait to see when it would play out.

Think my only complaint is the mob seems alot less important now, and either the MC being a free agent, or only having one primary antagonist would flow better. But it's just my opinion. Hope the bug fixed build comes quick, and .9 quicker then .8 lol.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How about a fucking hint?
Event 77 Morning Announcements (I'm guessing this was already there but apparently I didn't trigger it before.

Starting Monday Early morning the following events start showing up. Mom also gets a new Stat showing up, Sex Frustration.

Event 81, Stop mom from masturbating in the bathroom (Monday evening home, new menu option to intervene)

Event 82, Stop Mom from masturbating in her office (Monday afternoon School, just show up there no menu option)

Event 83, Stop Mom from masturbating in her bedroom
Mom still masturbated in her bedroom Tuesday thru Friday early morning, no menu option to interrupt.
After the prison visit (84), go to mom's bedroom (evening), Camille is bailing because Mom's in a bad mood.

Event 84, pay mom a visit in the kitchen early Sunday morning.
Prison Shenanigans

Event 85, Aunt Camille noticing Sidney's not sleeping on the couch.
Sidney hand job under the sheets while mom tries to tell you Sidney shouldn't sleep with you.

Event 86, Aunt Camille no longer sleeping behind a locked door, pay her a visit.

Event 87, keep raising "Mom's sexual frustration" by pussy blocking her and return to the bathroom
(Libido 10, Sex Frustration 10, and all pussy blocking events accomplished before you go for it)

Event 88, Return to Mom's office after you stop her from masturbating in all her favorite places and her sexual frustration is at 10
Relief in the office. Again, libido 10, Sex frustration 10, and all other events so only after prison visit.

Event 89, NTR event that won't trigger if you're on the loyalty path.
Which is still visiting Aunt Camille when mom kicks her out of the bedroom.

Event 90, the non NTR version,
Which is still visiting Aunt Camille when mom kicks her out of the bedroom.

Asclepios

Jun 23, 2017
Translation project
Hi, I created a project to translate "A Family Venture".
And I agreed with the developer to translate it into official Italian.
Who wants to help me or create other translations is welcome.

Do you know when the translations (mainly French) will be implemented?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes