strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I'm locked because I finished mom stuff (events 87 & 88) and now mom doesn't kick Camila out of the bedroom even if her libido is 10 and sexual frustration idem... Any solution for events 86 and 89/90 or I'll have to do everything again?
No you're probably fine.

Let me check and see if I can help you out. Stand by.

Reactions: The Japanese

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I'm locked because I finished mom stuff (events 87 & 88) and now mom doesn't kick Camila out of the bedroom even if her libido is 10 and sexual frustration idem... Any solution for events 86 and 89/90 or I'll have to do everything again?
Ok so your save is good. The problem is Jacky's sexual frustration is to high,

Have Ryan help her cum to drop it back down to 0 then on a week day, block her on her office int he afternoon, the shower in the evening, and then visit her at night.

Reactions: The Japanese

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Well she is not masturbating in the night, she is sleeping with Camille so no option to visit her.
I got her to frustration 10 and libido 10, then tried to visit her in the night and a new scene came up where Camille leaves the bedroom to sleep on the couch because Jacky is in a "rare" mood. (She's horny af).
Following this you can block her from masturbating...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I got her to frustration 10 and libido 10, then tried to visit her in the night and a new scene came up where Camille leaves the bedroom to sleep on the couch because Jacky is in a "rare" mood. (She's horny af).
Following this you can block her from masturbating...
Well i can't get this to trigger so i have a bugged save probably.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok so your save is good. The problem is Jacky's sexual frustration is to high,

Have Ryan help her cum to drop it back down to 0 then on a week day, block her on her office int he afternoon, the shower in the evening, and then visit her at night.
Can you check my save on page 370 post #7388 if you have time and tell me what i'm doing wrong because i think my save is bugged as i can't interrupt her from masturbating in the bedroom at all.

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
The sexual frustration has to be at 8, so you interfere with her in the bathroom and go to the living room, the event should start.
An extra tip, you need a lot of money, and you need Camila's libido at 10.

Reactions: Cirdon

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Do you know when the translations (mainly French) will be implemented?
Just a tip. Use Deepl for your translation. It is far superior to Microsoft or Google Translate: Here is the link:

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
You didn't.

08.1.a is the first part of the .08 update which is focused on Jacky. As .08 is rolled out Jacky will get lots of attention and the update will end with Ryan nailing his mom.
You appear to know what you're talking about so I had a question. I played this game pretty early on and liked it but found the English to be a bit ehh to push through, has the english been touched up yet? I'm pretty sure it was almost years ago at this point.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The new event system doesn't show all the events that are available. Now, events are triggered through your actions in the game

No offence, but it is a really unwieldy, unintuitive, hard to use and overall shitty system that only makes things harder for everyone (and now I have to search for a walkthrough and changelog). It might be usable in the final version of the game. During the development? You are no longer playing, you are trying to figure out if something in the game, or not, or did you miss it, or is it a bug.

It was good the way it was. Now it is time wasting.

The whole "the dialogue gives you a lot of clues for what you should be doing next." thing works only when the game is finished and the player knows that if he is looking for content, *it is there*. In the dev version it only adds confusion.

Reactions: RottenPlum

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You appear to know what you're talking about so I had a question. I played this game pretty early on and liked it but found the English to be a bit ehh to push through, has the english been touched up yet? I'm pretty sure it was almost years ago at this point.
Hahaha…. Ouch! I can tell you’re assuming the developer’s native language is anything other than English. Nope, I’m an American developer, and English is my native language. That being said, yeah, the game’s spelling and grammar were pretty poorly written. The game has now had several thorough spell/grammar checks by lapdragon, and now gets a lot of praise for its polished English.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't say I agree.

Before you were never promted when a new event was available. With the new system you get a pop up on your screen saying both a new event is available as well as the hint on where to start it.
You didn't need a prompt. You just went down the list that was already available in the phone.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes