RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
... or, just Torrent it. Under 2 mins, one and done! rpdl rocks! :cool:

Anyone able to grab the Changelog yet?
perhaps it would be better if rpdl makes this known but thanks for letting me know (y)
We did, kinda - we made the download button show a "login" modal instead if not logged in already, it's a patch while we wait for a permanent solution. :)

Reactions: linus.quotes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
It seems I will be missing some scenes.
I'm in the same boat I think. I have Sidney's libido at 8 and the photoshoot needs her to be at 9 for the option for her to remove shorts. I can't find a way to raise her libido and I can only assume I'm missing some scene.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does anyone know about when the public version will be out? I like playing with the WT Mod, but he won't make it till the public version comes out. I was just curious about how long it is between the alpha release and the public release.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I haven't played this game in what seems like forever. And yet there is maybe two more fuck scenes. Sad development

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm in the same boat I think. I have Sidney's libido at 8 and the photoshoot needs her to be at 9 for the option for her to remove shorts. I can't find a way to raise her libido and I can only assume I'm missing some scene.
Have you done the jogging event? It's in the early morning in the lounge on weekdays.

How do I get rid of Mr. Patterson( the old army guy at the park)?
Finish Sidney's photoshoot and you'll be able to advance the park event chain.

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I love the game. I have played since the early stages but this latest update is buggy or something I don't know. I am just stuck in an endless loot of grind money since the events don't want to trigger or they just loop. The ones I am having issue with are "Event 25. keep mom safe for three weeks. I am at week like 10. Event 36, I only ever get the skin event and The event to talk to her in her office... it sometimes just gets removed from the phone or never triggers.. I would love some help trying to see what it is I am missing.

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
I love the game. I have played since the early stages but this latest update is buggy or something I don't know. I am just stuck in an endless loot of grind money since the events don't want to trigger or they just loop. The ones I am having issue with are "Event 25. keep mom safe for three weeks. I am at week like 10. Event 36, I only ever get the skin event and The event to talk to her in her office... it sometimes just gets removed from the phone or never triggers.. I would love some help trying to see what it is I am missing.
It's not just you, it's almost everyone experiencing a lot of glitches with the events, you may just want to wait until there is a public release.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes