strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How to trigger 83 event ???
I'm betting your problem is her frustration is maxed, meaning she will ask Ryan for help in the office or shower lowering her libido before she goes to bed or if you skip the events she is able to finish herself off and thus won't need to get off at night. Do this. Let Ryan help her dropping her frustration to zero. Then the next weekday block her in her office and shower before seeing her at night. You'll be able to do the event then.

Reactions: Derbaer

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I love the game. I have played since the early stages but this latest update is buggy or something I don't know. I am just stuck in an endless loot of grind money since the events don't want to trigger or they just loop. The ones I am having issue with are "Event 25. keep mom safe for three weeks. I am at week like 10. Event 36, I only ever get the skin event and The event to talk to her in her office... it sometimes just gets removed from the phone or never triggers.. I would love some help trying to see what it is I am missing.
Could be a few things. Post your save and I'll try to take a look.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
There is the black classmate with MC's mom and sister and also the mob boss with his mom. This update has a scene with the mob boss. If that is the path you are on.
Nah I. I avoid ntr all time. Now I remember, I stopped playing this game after playing a scene where sis character took MC's money.i hate that quest fully

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
Could be a few things. Post your save and I'll try to take a look.
I got past the "wall" I don't know what I did but after I started a new game did three weeks in and then reloaded the old save I got the pool event to trigger which let me move on from the stuck spot. I have a bunch of olds save files I think I need to clean out the old ones.. I think that may be my issue.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Why do I only have events up to 80 and here are comments to event 83?

Edit: Just wait for the next monday

Last edited:

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Why do I only have events up to 80 and here are comments to event 83?

Edit: Just wait for the next monday
yeah and there are events up to 90 now. when i played the game from start to finish I had no progression bugs, but i also used the in game cheat to raise libido sometimes and give myself cash so i don't have to grind the game again.

most developers have progression bugs when using old saves, because they don't account sometimes for doing something else first in their game, which then possibly blocks off something else from happening and then you get stuck etc. that's why most devs don't want you to use old saves or play leaked alpha versions of the game (just speaking generally to anyone who is reading this, not directly to you. etc).

most public releases won't have bugs? but... it's still largely dependent on the number of testers available and how deep they took the testing of the game. wil can't sink hours and hours into playing his game from beginning to end to find bugs, and sometimes that won't even find a bug, he would need to load old saves to find some of these progression problems if they exist. so i really don't ever blame the dev, i think if people find a problem it's super helpful to provide their save and screenshots and whatever information they can so wil can look into it and fix it.

there are many ways he can fix it, he could actually fix it. or if it ends up being more of a problem where figuring out what to do next is a bit elusive, he could improve the hint system/progression flow of that part of the game so in the future people don't end up stuck by not knowing what to do etc. so fix an actual bug or fix a quality of play issue.

of all the games i endured, i think this game ranks pretty well with it's hint system and figuring out what to do next. by far it's not the worst game i've seen where you can't tell if you hit a bug/wall or if you're just stupid and don't know what to do next. there are much much much worse sandbox games than this, which are much more repetitive too.

the more you can convey how to get to scenes, what those scenes are, without repetitiveness the better the game-play will be. there has to be no doubt in the gamers mind between what an actual bug looks like vs. maybe i'm just doing the wrong thing... it should never be that way because then they waste hours doing things that wont help if it is a bug and frustration builds. So i think wiltyler actually did good, he provided a cheat system in the game, it's not a mod, it's provided within the game. he improved the hint system a lot since it's conception. there is more work to improve the game play and flow here and there with some events, but overall it's not too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Hahaha…. Ouch! I can tell you’re assuming the developer’s native language is anything other than English. Nope, I’m an American developer, and English is my native language. That being said, yeah, the game’s spelling and grammar were pretty poorly written. The game has now had several thorough spell/grammar checks by lapdragon, and now gets a lot of praise for its polished English.
:KEK: LOL, my fault man, it's all love though I will def be checking out the latest update <3.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] Cannot finish event 35, visited Ms Stone several times, payed for posters, saved her from Mr Peterson and im still at HJ's, any idea/hint to go further?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A Family Venture [v0.07 Bugfixed Extended] Cannot finish event 35, visited Ms Stone several times, payed for posters, saved her from Mr Peterson and im still at HJ's, any idea/hint to go further?
You might not have finished some of the other events outside of the school. Make sure you do Sidney's sex scenes and Jacky's photoshoot.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
You might not have finished some of the other events outside of the school. Make sure you do Sidney's sex scenes and Jacky's photoshoot.
Finished park events, work at club, photoshot and sex at club, for Jacky finished her photoshot.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is this ok?
Not sure if that's the right save. You havn't done a ton of events on it.

It looks like you never installed the spy cam in the girls locker room. Go to the school in the early morning.
You should also have Mandy transfer to your school by going to the lounge in the evening on a weekday.
You've not had sex with Sidney which is the big thing stopping you from fucking Mrs. Stone. Go to the club on monday night

Reactions: joy.stick
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes