z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
Can you help me see Sidney's club sex quest?
It has been unable to trigger, the jogging and photo activities have been completed.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Odd, it triggered right away for me.
I started the event for you and saved on the first screen.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how do i get pass event 80? have tried the tips thingy suggestion
Anyone who is trying to get the new content to trigger, You need to advance the day to Monday for it to trigger WARNING!!! DO NOT ADVANCE THE DAYS THROUGH THE CHEAT MOD!! The mod doesn't register the mc as going to sleep. Several events are triggered by the mc actually sleeping in his bed, and the mod will not allow these events to trigger.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

CounterWebbie

Feb 6, 2020
Anyone who is trying to get the new content to trigger, You need to advance the day to Monday for it to trigger WARNING!!! DO NOT ADVANCE THE DAYS THROUGH THE CHEAT MOD!! The mod doesn't register the mc as going to sleep. Several events are triggered by the mc actually sleeping in his bed, and the mod will not allow these events to trigger.
so when i get to sunday (without cheating the time), i go to sleep and then go through the week again without insta sleep or just can sleep to the event day? i have done it a few times without the cheat time changer but I never get it

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
can someone help me i cant activate event 11 regarding cosplay, i have the money but when i talk to sidney in the kitchen nothing happens it always says she is busy. I'm also failing on event 24 and 23 always fails what it needs to do. The game is good but the system of releasing events is crap, I've never seen a system as bad as this, half of the events don't activate and you don't know why because the explanations are horrible they don't help at all. I play these games for fun not to give me a headache.

I apologize for what I said about the game system I was angry because I can't activate the events and I got annoyed with it, I apologize again.

Last edited:

CounterWebbie

Feb 6, 2020
can someone help me i cant activate event 11 regarding cosplay, i have the money but when i talk to sidney in the kitchen nothing happens it always says she is busy. I'm also failing on event 24 and 23 always fails what it needs to do. The game is good but the system of releasing events is crap, I've never seen a system as bad as this, half of the events don't activate and you don't know why because the explanations are horrible they don't help at all. I play these games for fun not to give me a headache.

I apologize for what I said about the game system I was angry because I can't activate the events and I got annoyed with it, I apologize again.
yeh I understand, as I'm do what I can do to get the event 80 to start but it wont (without using the cheat thingy)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
im also stuck with quest 83. it says to stop her in the bathroom, then it tells me to go to the car but i already prison scene. i attached the save if it helps.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
yeh I understand, as I'm do what I can do to get the event 80 to start but it wont (without using the cheat thingy)
I'm sorry, I got event 80 mixed up with 81... For event 80, after you've had sex with Lauren for the first time, you need to visit her in the bathroom on a Saturday morning. Her libido needs to be at a 9 or 10.

CounterWebbie

Feb 6, 2020
im also stuck with quest 83. it says to stop her in the bathroom, then it tells me to go to the car but i already prison scene. i attached the save if it helps.
lol I'm stuck on 3 steps (event 80) before that so whatever is the problem, I can use when I get there if I even get there

CounterWebbie

Feb 6, 2020
I'm sorry, I got event 80 mixed up with 81... For event 80, after you've had sex with Lauren for the first time, you need to visit her in the bathroom on a Saturday morning. Her libido needs to be at a 9 or 10.
well that explains everything, just to be sure, can I use the cheat to have her libido at that level?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You just found a bug I didn't know about, so thanks. That will be fixed in the official release of the game. It's just a bug with the hint though, you can still complete the event. To complete event 83, you need to get Mom's libido up to 10. The best place to do this is in her office in the afternoon. Then you need to block her from masturbating in the shower in the evening. Then because she's frustrated something happens when you go try to visit her in her room at night, completing the event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: no_name_742

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
no I only use the cheat mod that is linked on the site
Yeah, that's not our mod though. It's been linked to the OP of this page by the F5 moderators, but we didn't build it. Ours is built in and you access it by clicking on the DS symbol on the phone. You don't install it separately. That mod's not compatible with our alpha, and from what I've heard, the author won't update that mod until we've release our official supporter build of the game. I'm not positive, but more than likely it's causing problems with your playthrough.

CounterWebbie

Feb 6, 2020
Yeah, that's not our mod though. It's been linked to the OP of this page by the F5 moderators, but we didn't build it. Ours is built in and you access it by clicking on the DS symbol on the phone. You don't install it separately. That mod's not compatible with our alpha, and from what I've heard, the author won't update that mod until we've release our official supporter build of the game. I'm not positive, but more than likely it's causing problems with your playthrough.
okei, I'm going to reinstall the game and test without the mod

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes