Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I didn't mind the commissioned NTR scene. It was a bit sloppy and rushed but it makes sense. Glad it had Sydney!

My question is when labeled non-canonical does that mean for example it has 0 impact at the game as a whole in regards to the NTR story? Like for example when Lauren had her big NTR moment with Matt, that had the affect of changing the GoT show watching event, as well as dialogue during certain other events (shower, sex at school and so on.) So does this new scene not change anything else in the game, and it is basically a one shot?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I didn't mind the commissioned NTR scene. It was a bit sloppy and rushed but it makes sense. Glad it had Sydney!

My question is when labeled non-canonical does that mean for example it has 0 impact at the game as a whole in regards to the NTR story? Like for example when Lauren had her big NTR moment with Matt, that had the affect of changing the GoT show watching event, as well as dialogue during certain other events (shower, sex at school and so on.) So does this new scene not change anything else in the game, and it is basically a one shot?
Non-cannon means it didn't really happen. So no it will not have any impact on the story or future events.

Reactions: clowns234

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
Try this. Go to this site: enter your save file (e.g: 10-3 LT1.save)
look for the line: invph_book3 and type 1 instead of zero (0)>(1)
Go to the bottom of the page and download your new save, and put it back in the folder (copy of original in a safe place, and overwrite it in the folder) Restart the game.
You should have your 3rd book in your backpack
I will have to start from scratch. thanks for the help anyway.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes