odynson

Oct 14, 2017
It's been a while now, but I think that's correct. Basically, her opponent is so popular that she isn't going to win in a typical manner of running a campaign. So, the MC will recommend more suggestive posters, etc., which will make people like her more and so give her more votes than she would've had otherwise.
It´s a shame that you can´t after a specific event when she loses some campaigns that you can select freely or to some extent your own poster :devilish:

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
It's been a while now, but I think that's correct. Basically, her opponent is so popular that she isn't going to win in a typical manner of running a campaign. So, the MC will recommend more suggestive posters, etc., which will make people like her more and so give her more votes than she would've had otherwise.
I tried not helping her in twice by telling her that "I can't lose..." or "I have to protect..." but I still can't even make progress. is there an error/bug in this?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I tried not helping her in twice by telling her that "I can't lose..." or "I have to protect..." but I still can't even make progress. is there an error/bug in this?
SAVE
If he pays, his sister wins...
NTR route if he doesn't pay, his sister wins but will be fucked

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Post your save and I'll take a look at what you're missing.

Fapenning3000

Oct 16, 2021
After scanning through the search engine, I haven't found a solution yet. I bought the ballgag, but the event to take the photoshoot with the mom and megan is still telling me I need the ballgag to proceed. I checked my inventory (the backpack) and the ballgag doesn't seem to be there at all. I have the cheat mod, but the option to add/remove ballgag is not available. How do I get through this event? Thank you in advance.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As far I remeber help her but with the normal photos, after that see what Cookie Monster told u you have to go to the Teacher to print those if i remeber right

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After scanning through the search engine, I haven't found a solution yet. I bought the ballgag, but the event to take the photoshoot with the mom and megan is still telling me I need the ballgag to proceed. I checked my inventory (the backpack) and the ballgag doesn't seem to be there at all. I have the cheat mod, but the option to add/remove ballgag is not available. How do I get through this event? Thank you in advance.
Whenever you buy something (like the ballgag), you have to go to the warehouse (where the MC can do deliveries) and choose the option to pick up items.
As far I remeber help her but with the normal photos, after that see what Cookie Monster told u you have to go to the Teacher to print those if i remeber right
Yes, that's right. The teacher (librarian? I can't remember for sure) has to do the printing of posters, so you'll need to visit her to proceed.

Reactions: xapican and strenif

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry I have a trivial problem!
I can't read the statistics, the fonts are too big.
How can I change the font or its size?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Hopefully we'll be able to advance the Jackie route instead of giving us and the MC a case of blue balls.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hopefully we'll be able to advance the Jackie route instead of giving us and the MC a case of blue balls.
Um, it has been advancing. Maybe not as much as you want, but there has been a lot of progress with her through the game so far. What exactly do you consider "advancing"? There's been third-base stuff with her now, and she's starting to accept that keeping things strictly traditional (mother-son and not sexual) isn't going to happen. IDK what you're talking about unless you only mean vaginal (or maybe anal) sex or something.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Um, it has been advancing. Maybe not as much as you want, but there has been a lot of progress with her through the game so far. What exactly do you consider "advancing"? There's been third-base stuff with her now, and she's starting to accept that keeping things strictly traditional mother-son isn't going to happen, so IDK what you're talking about unless you only mean vaginal (or maybe anal) sex or something.
I'm not talking just about sex I'm talking about her finally realizing that her husband isn't the man for her or her family and the man that her son has become is the man she's needed all along.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not talking just about sex I'm talking about her finally realizing that her husband isn't the man for her or her family and the man that her son has become is the man she's needed all along.
That also has started happening. The prison event was pretty much the start of the main series of events for that entire process of her rethinking things and looking at the MC much differently and with more appreciation / respect. The fact that he dismissed her so quickly there, added to the MC's pretend phone calls (as part of her sexual frustration in the bedroom) and she should pretty quickly realize he's useless and she shouldn't stay true to him anymore. And she's now multiple times talked about how the MC has really stepped up and become a great help and provider for their family.

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
That also has started happening. The prison event was pretty much the start of the main series of events for that entire process of her rethinking things and looking at the MC much differently and with more appreciation / respect. The fact that he dismissed her so quickly there, added to the MC's pretend phone calls (as part of her sexual frustration in the bedroom) and she should pretty quickly realize he's useless and she shouldn't stay true to him anymore. And she's now multiple times talked about how the MC has really stepped up and become a great help and provider for their family.
I'll also want to see the repercussion of Jackie finding out that her daughter Sydney and her son have been working together to keep their Mom from the strip club. That conversation is definitely going to be heated. And will she understand that they are doing it out of love for her and will she except that her children are helping her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'll also want to see the repercussion of Jackie finding out that her daughter Sydney and her son have been working together to keep their Mom from the strip club. That conversation is definitely going to be heated. And will she understand that they are doing it out of love for her and will she except that her children are helping her.
I think initially she'll be pissed and refuse to hear anything about it. But I do think that she'll come around; the question is how long that will take.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think initially she'll be pissed and refuse to hear anything about it. But I do think that she'll come around; the question is how long that will take.
True. But do you think that she will allow them to continue to help her the way they are or will she force her daughter to quit? And will we finally find out how much the family owes the Mob so the MC can figure out how to deal with them. I'm kinda hoping that the MC throws his dad and uncle under the bus and screws them over.

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
True. But do you think that she will allow them to continue to help her the way they are or will she force her daughter to quit? And will we finally find out how much the family owes the Mob so the MC can figure out how to deal with them. I'm kinda hoping that the MC throws his dad and uncle under the bus and screws them over.
I think she'll demand that Sydney stop going to help. I'm pretty sure the MC will be allowed to continue, though. Unless Jackie has been completely ignoring morning announcements (possible, but ignoring every Monday seems unlikely), she has already heard that people can see Lauren's cosplay photos online and that she has especially lewd ones for premium subscribers (or whatever term is actually used) — and that was from Lauren's own lips.

With that income, I feel like the mafia should still stay away because of their weekly payments and Agent Diaz is getting her payoff as well. However, Jackie has shown to have a bit of a temper and to blow up when the wrong thing is said. So it's always possible she'll be completely irrational about everything. It will be interesting to see, I think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think she'll demand that Sydney stop going to help. I'm pretty sure the MC will be allowed to continue, though. Unless Jackie has been completely ignoring morning announcements (possible, but ignoring every Monday seems unlikely), she has already heard that people can see Lauren's cosplay photos online and that she has especially lewd ones for premium subscribers (or whatever term is actually used) — and that was from Lauren's own lips.

With that income, I feel like the mafia should still stay away because of their weekly payments and Agent Diaz is getting her payoff as well. However, Jackie has shown to have a bit of a temper and to blow up when the wrong thing is said. So it's always possible she'll be completely irrational about everything. It will be interesting to see, I think.
During Jacky's photoshoot she calls Ryan out on wether or not Lauren and Sidney have done the same sort of lewd shoots to which Ryan admits they have. So she already knows they are posing naked to help pay off the mob. While not happy about it, Ryan points out to her that both of them are adults and can make these decisions on their own. Jacky did accept Ryan's argument all be it grudgingly.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes