-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
During Jacky's photoshoot she calls Ryan out on wether or not Lauren and Sidney have done the same sort of lewd shoots to which Ryan admits they have. So she already knows they are posing naked to help pay off the mob. While not happy about it, Ryan points out that both of them are adults and can make these decisions on their own. While not happy about it Jacky did accept Ryan's argument.
Good point. I had forgotten that specific bit; it's been a while now and I no longer have a 20-something's memory.

Reactions: strenif and kcaldw

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any pregnancy yet?
If you're asking whether anyone shows larger bellies, no. If you're asking about indications that pregnancy will happen, yes.

There is the holiday special showing Jackie, Sydney, and Lauren all pregnant (so not "reality" in the game but a tease of the future). But also, of course, there is a stat being tracked for how many times the MC has vaginally creampied each girl he bangs. And there are (to go along with the stat) several references by the girls and/or the MC himself about the possibility of girls getting pregnant. Actual pregnancy will happen at some point, but it's not there yet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But also, of course, there is a stat being tracked for how many times the MC has vaginally creampied each girl he bangs. And there are (to go along with the stat) several references by the girls and/or the MC himself about the possibility of girls getting pregnant. Actual pregnancy will happen at some point, but it's not there yet.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yeah, that made me paint everything, Spermwhite in the game Sidney´s back, Lauren´s belly, etc.etc. (not that I complain:p:p;))

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The idea of how AFV is going to handel pregnacy is still not set in stone yet so if anyone has idea's or thoughts on the matter please feel free to share them.

To Xapican's point about avoiding creampies there has been some talk about birth control pills being a thing. Megan has talked about them a few times but they have not been put into the game yet.

A lot of this is up in the air. If they get added, Lauren may not want to take them but Jacky would. Should the player be able to talk Lauren into taking them or talk/trick Jacky out of taking them?

And obviously players on the NTR path will have less of a say on the matter.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The Idea of taking Birth Control pills is quiet a good one, (probably it will put the dev in a hell writing the code i don´t know)
even it could be a added realism, That the MC has to pay the pills for all girls once a month

with the thing like it is right now it is ok, the option for Creampie is given and you have to take care (more of a game vibe) not to get a child.

So Dev has only to add the renders for the sex with the pregnant girls and it would be optional for the player´s acording to their fetish.
Sorry I can not figure out what you impling in this statement (Did you mean that the "humilation" the girls beeing pregnant from other guy´s seed, is a must for those with this fetish ? or that the girls will take the pills so they don´t get pregnant ?)

Im playing the game from it´s early stages, and Love it in every way so Will go on plenty trust in you !

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The idea of how AFV is going to handel pregnacy is still not set in stone yet so if anyone has idea's or thoughts on the matter please feel free to share them.

To Xapican's point about avoiding creampies there has been some talk about birth control pills being a thing. Megan has talked about them a few times but they have not been put into the game yet.

A lot of this is up in the air. If they get added, Lauren may not want to take them but Jacky would. Should the player be able to talk Lauren into taking them or talk/trick Jacky out of taking them?

If birth control becomes a thing, I hope it's "talk" as an option to get them to stop.

Tricking seems too rapey imo, and it's not something to mess around with when a baby is involved.

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
fixing the sink with mom it says that do the same with her libido being 8+ and get an extension to the scene but my next help is only with a laundry machine. I'll never be able to see it then?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Aiming for this week. Release isn't quite there.
Partly my fault. I gave Will some extra work at the end.

"Hey Will, what do you think about adding this small event in?"
"It's small?"
"Oh ya super small... I promise!"

Spoiler alert. It wasn't super small.
is it ntr?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So how much NTR is there in the game especially with the MILF because that's what i'm looking forrr
Some. But not a lot.
Lauren, the redhead has the most at the moment.
When it comes to NTR the dev wanted it to progress a certain way. The idea being to let both the MC and the player develop a relationship with the girls first then once that's been established start in on the serious NTR content. This way you as a player would be more invested in them when they get taken away.

It makes sense. I imagen most NTR games introduce you to a girl, tell you she's importaint to the MC, then immediately throw her into some other random guys arms. I've got to think the NTR scene will have more impact if there is some build up first?

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Some. But not a lot.
Lauren, the redhead has the most at the moment.
When it comes to NTR the dev wanted it to progress a certain way. The idea being to let both the MC and the player develop a relationship with the girls first then once that's been established start in on the serious NTR content. This way you as a player would be more invested in them when they get taken away.

It makes sense. I imagen most NTR games introduce you to a girl, tell you she's importaint to the MC, then immediately throw her into some other random guys arms. I've got to think the NTR scene will have more impact if there is some build up first?
True, very interesting, I'll download this game then, thanks for the detailed response.

Reactions: strenif

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
lordgoku
There's not a lot in that the main story is not about ntr, but there is an ongoing path for it.
I predict that the ntr path will end with his mom and sisters (aunt and cousin) being pimped out by the mafia boss, but the MC will be good with that as he will benefit from their downfall. But that is just a guess. :)

Reactions: eri53
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes