strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I'm stuck. I can't get the aunt to get kicked out of the room. I already finished mom's frustration events.
Make sure Jacky's frustration is reset to 0 after helping her then block her in the bathroom in the evening before visiting her room at night.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Help her out, and the next day get her libido to 10 then block her.

Jacky's Sexual Frustration should be at zero

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Does the "creampie count" thing actually do anything?
Is it just a counter for the sake of counting or are there some sort of mechanics involved.
Currently it seems to only applies to the two sisters and the cheerleader - and the cheerleader goes AWOL after the election ends.

I mean, it would be amazing if there's story/ gameplay about knocking the girls up - particularly the uppity cheerleader. Just wondering if I'm missing anything here.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does the "creampie count" thing actually do anything?
Is it just a counter for the sake of counting or are there some sort of mechanics involved.
Currently it seems to only applies to the two sisters and the cheerleader - and the cheerleader goes AWOL after the election ends.

I mean, it would be amazing if there's story/ gameplay about knocking the girls up - particularly the uppity cheerleader. Just wondering if I'm missing anything here.

It doesn't do anything yet. The long term plans for how pregnancy is going to work hasn't been nailed down yet.

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
It doesn't do anything yet. The long term plans for how pregnancy is going to work hasn't been nailed down yet.
Hmmm... I hope that it's not just a "ending" thing like so many VN style games. ie. show a tacked on epilogue with a belly, include the tag and call it a day.
My personal preference is that it becomes a gameplay thing and girls can give birth and repeat the cycle as part of the daily sandbox of the game (obviously with a massively shortened cycle - not 9 mths! - this isn't real life thank god - lol).

I get that this is less ideal for a developer as it introduces so much complexity... But I also think it's one of the mechanics that has made a game like Summertime Saga so successful.

I think story-wise, it would be fun if some characters desperately want the MC to knock them up while others you have to convince or trick them to stop taking contraception.

I guess the other issue is what happens with the hypothetical children. I'd argue that the fetish is breeding, and not Child Rearing Simulator 2022. Maybe Diaz and the Feds can take them away from the unsafe Mafia home to a government super soldier facility lol - the MC needs to pay off debt right? - government buys the kids. LOL.

Either way, I've supported on Patreon. The writing in this game is funny and super self-aware and I'm confident it'll work out whatever direction WillTylor takes things.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hmmm... I hope that it's not just a "ending" thing like so many VN style games. ie. show a tacked on epilogue with a belly, include the tag and call it a day.
My personal preference is that it becomes a gameplay thing and girls can give birth and repeat the cycle as part of the daily sandbox of the game (obviously with a massively shortened cycle - not 9 mths! - this isn't real life thank god - lol).

I get that this is less ideal for a developer as it introduces so much complexity... But I also think it's one of the mechanics that has made a game like Summertime Saga so successful.

I think story-wise, it would be fun if some characters desperately want the MC to knock them up while others you have to convince or trick them to stop taking contraception.

I guess the other issue is what happens with the hypothetical children. I'd argue that the fetish is breeding, and not Child Rearing Simulator 2022. Maybe Diaz and the Feds can take them away from the unsafe Mafia home to a government super soldier facility lol - the MC needs to pay off debt right? - government buys the kids. LOL.

Either way, I've supported on Patreon. The writing in this game is funny and super self-aware and I'm confident it'll work out whatever direction WillTylor takes things.
Doesn't the Christmas special already have some non-cannon preggie / harem renders? Since they are already out there, I think it will be more than some end of the game pics. But I could be wrong.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't want to pressure you but do you have any predictions for when the next update will come out?

i love this game and i'm really looking forward to it

Reactions: allintine

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
All I can say at this point at this point is "soon".
Should have a firm date tonight or tomorrow.
This new dev cycle is very new so working out the timing on when to stop making content and start putting together a release is tricky. It doesn't help that two scripts need to be written. One for Patreon and one for Subscribestar. Unlike other incest games Will has gone the extra mile and put a lot of effort the non-incest version for people who aren't into that instead of just swapping out Landlady for Mom in the scripts.

This actually help out thous of us who love incest as it lets him really lean into it on the subscribestar version. Glamor is a great example of how to ruin incest content by it being 'technically' incest but the diolog never really addressing it outside of using the words mom/sister/brother.

But it does mean the scripting take more time to finish.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

The tricky part there is the possible combinations creating chaos in the scripts and requiring a lot of extra renders to reflect the various possibilities.

Any scene with more then one girl on screen you'd have to reflect both, none, one, the other one, being prego. And then do that all over again for the NTR players. Not just in the script but also the renders. This turns a simple scene that might only take a few days to do into a much much bigger task.

And as you said, where do the kids go is a big issue.

I'm not sure how it will all shake out but I doubt it'll be remanded to an epilogue. Just have to figure out how to do it without it derailing the whole game.

Last edited:

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
The tricky part there is the possible combinations creating chaos in the scripts and requiring a lot of extra renders to reflect the various possibilities.

Any scene with more then one girl on screen you'd have to reflect both, none, one, the other one, being prego. And then do that all over again for the NTR players. Not just in the script but also the renders. This turns a simple scene that might only take a few days to do into a much much bigger task.

And as you said, where do the kids go is a big issue.

I'm not sure how it will all shake out but I doubt it'll be remanded to an epilogue. Just have to figure out how to do it without it derailing the whole game.
Yeah, I totally get it.
Essentially, the pregnant character has to go on hiatus from any major story related things until the process is done.
I think Summertime Saga does it by essentially stopping all major story events if a any character involved is knocked up.

You are right that a character like Lauren is pretty complex coz she is everywhere and shares the screen with the cousin.
Sidney seems more manage-able - but maybe use the cheerleader as a test run? She isn't really that important after the election...

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes