disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Is there any way to unlock the gallery on the Android version? This is not compatible with my last versions I've played so it's wanting me to start from the beginning and the thought of restarting this from the beginning is an impossibility
i have same problem this version is not compatible with old version

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Remember there are two different versions and they are not compatible with one another, SubscribeStar and Patreon.

If you have saves from SubscribeStar, you have to play the updated SubscribeStar.
If you have saves from Patreon, you have to play the updated Patreon.
If you are not sure then the caught exception, error will tell you.
If you are playing a compressed version they are know to have various problems in general, some errors due to repacking other errors intentionally introduced.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So I was fucking around with the NTR option and maybe its beacuse of the mod but literally at the begining is I select the NTR route it says that I completed the ntr event 7 get a bj from megan when I didnt even step into the school at that point

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Im curious about one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and another thing if anger goes up how do I lower it?
Anger decays 1 point every day or you can buy the girls a gift from Ryan's computer. Pick it up from the warehouse and give it to them.

So I was fucking around with the NTR option and maybe its beacuse of the mod but literally at the begining is I select the NTR route it says that I completed the ntr event 7 get a bj from megan when I didnt even step into the school at that point
You shouldn't be able to select the NTR route until you talk to Matt at the school. If you did it on the phone that's probably why.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Anger decays 1 point every day or you can buy the girls a gift from Ryan's computer. Pick it up from the warehouse and give it to them.

You shouldn't be able to select the NTR route until you talk to Matt at the school. If you did it on the phone that's probably why.
hey dont want to bother you but should I go to the school to be able to buy the spy camera and be able to hide the robe? cause cant do that things right now

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hey dont want to bother you but should I go to the school to be able to buy the spy camera and be able to hide the robe? cause cant do that things right now
You're pretty early on in the game. Go through the first week with out doing ether. The following morning should open up both options. For the robe, you'll need to have had breakfast with the family after Sidney's moved back in. I would do that randomly through the game as well. There are some plot points that show up there and you'll be able to boost the girls horny stat as well.
For the spy cam, check any of their rooms and Ryan will state he wishes he could see inside somehow. From there you'll be able to buy them from his computer.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Post your save and I'll take a look.
Thanks! And sorry I didn't see this yesterday. The attached save is last save I have from .08a. I used it in .08H, but, as I said, I seem to be missing a chunk of the new content, and would rather not start over if I don't have to.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This is part of the introductory content that you can optionally skip at the onset of the game. If you skip that introductory content, and choose the ntr route, than you miss that event and it auto completes with the rest of the introductory events.

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
i got the ball gag long befor the event needing it but it dosent regi the item when u shall start the event just saying i cant start event becourse the ball gag is missing and i need it but i got the item in my bag and i cant remove it or buy a new so im stuck anyone knows how to fix this?

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
is it possible to turn of the event popup each time there's a new event available? it's a bit annoying.

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
I don't understand how I'm supposed to trigger the dinner, how long do I have to wait? I do the morning breakfast, I went to the campaign hq multiple times, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
At some point i used a shortcut i think, and now my saves are slow and always displays a box on the top left corner with:

Code:
label name: name_of_scene_or_action

IPATCH: TRUE
Anyone know how to remove it? I'm at a loss.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes