WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Done event 91 and 92, sleeped for 2 week and no new halloween or content.
Did you sleep in the bed? If you sleep through the cheating app, it won’t trigger. Also, if you just want to see the Halloween event, check Sidney’s gallery in the main menu. You should be able to play through it there, though you won’t complete the event or get the playing card. Also, in the main menu, make sure you’re playing the right version. It should say 0.08_halloween in the lower right hand corner.

Condiment

Aug 18, 2019
Anybody know what I'm supposed to do now? I'm at the parts where I need the Mom to kick Aunt Cami out of the bedroom, except anytime I try to get the Mom's sexual frustration and libido up high enough to do so, she'll make me finger bang her now, so it lowers her sexual frustration and libido. Despite that, I managed to get the Mom's sexual frustration and libido up to 10 by avoiding certain events, but even still Aunt Cami won't get kicked out of the room at night. It's the only 2 events I have left. I didn't have an issue getting the Mom to kick Aunt Cami out of her room until the Mom started to use me to relieve her sexual frustration, after that, I can't get it to trigger.

WarZero

Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys! Tell me how to complete quest №90. Mom has to deliver the letter at my father's request and I don't have to wait long to find out about it. I can't figure out where to look for an event to complete this quest.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Anybody know what I'm supposed to do now? I'm at the parts where I need the Mom to kick Aunt Cami out of the bedroom, except anytime I try to get the Mom's sexual frustration and libido up high enough to do so, she'll make me finger bang her now, so it lowers her sexual frustration and libido. Despite that, I managed to get the Mom's sexual frustration and libido up to 10 by avoiding certain events, but even still Aunt Cami won't get kicked out of the room at night. It's the only 2 events I have left. I didn't have an issue getting the Mom to kick Aunt Cami out of her room until the Mom started to use me to relieve her sexual frustration, after that, I can't get it to trigger.
Get moms libido up to 10 then stop her from jilling off in the shower.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Love the game. The storyline is dramatic with plenty of funnt situations and commentary (at least for me). The renders are crisp and I like the fact that most of the female characters have average or smaller breasts (except the mom). I thought that Megan was a little too thin until I found out during school elections why that was. Would have liked the art teacher getting in a hot threesome competing with Syd for MC's affection. All-in-all I thought this game was well done, although I haven't had a chance to finish.
Which brings me to the problem. After I exit the game and attempt to play later, I keep getting the message that it's unable to load due to a possible loop. Itusually take 3 days of constantly trying to ppen the files before it does load up. How do i solve this problem?

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
I am having a problem with the first photoshoot after reading the first perry hotter book. I initiate the photoshoot, answer the nickname question, she says they will be there in a few minutes, then immediately starts the conversation over on the second book, skipping the first photoshoot entirely, and telling me to get the second book. Tried several times, can't get that first shoot. Am I missing something from earlier?

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
I'm playing the NTR route to have both routes, and there are scenes that are not in the gallery, like the one with matt fucking lauren in the living room, an ntr scene that replaces the scenes of lauren with the MC every afternoon, or the scene of matt and lauren after the photo session.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've got an error on kitchen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have the multi mod installed. It has not been updated for the Halloween build and it will cause problems.

I'm playing the NTR route to have both routes, and there are scenes that are not in the gallery, like the one with matt fucking lauren in the living room, an ntr scene that replaces the scenes of lauren with the MC every afternoon, or the scene of matt and lauren after the photo session.
Since these scenes are repeatable in the game, I didn't place them into the gallery.

I am having a problem with the first photoshoot after reading the first perry hotter book. I initiate the photoshoot, answer the nickname question, she says they will be there in a few minutes, then immediately starts the conversation over on the second book, skipping the first photoshoot entirely, and telling me to get the second book. Tried several times, can't get that first shoot. Am I missing something from earlier?
That's weird, would you mind sending me your save file so I can take a look?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Love the game. The storyline is dramatic with plenty of funnt situations and commentary (at least for me). The renders are crisp and I like the fact that most of the female characters have average or smaller breasts (except the mom). I thought that Megan was a little too thin until I found out during school elections why that was. Would have liked the art teacher getting in a hot threesome competing with Syd for MC's affection. All-in-all I thought this game was well done, although I haven't had a chance to finish.
Which brings me to the problem. After I exit the game and attempt to play later, I keep getting the message that it's unable to load due to a possible loop. Itusually take 3 days of constantly trying to ppen the files before it does load up. How do i solve this problem?
What version of the game are you playing? PC, Mac, Android, Web browser, Compressed?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
What version of the game are you playing? PC, Mac, Android, Web browser, Compressed?
I downloaded the Compressed file. My first DL was the PC version and I had a slight glitch but it loaded ok afterwards. When the last upgrade came out, I went with the compressed files and started having problems. A couple of times all my saves were deleted and I had to re-start the game. Another time that I re-started, only half my saves showed up. I don't want to have to re-start as I'm at the point in the game where the MC has begun blocking his mom from masturbating in her bedroom. Thanks in advance for any help that you can give and again, great game. The general interactions between the MC and his sisters feel natural and the rendering is crisp.

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes