GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The fuck? My screen doesn’t look like that! But thank you, I was able to find how to do such a search by clicking through all the search options.
what doesn't your screen look like? That's all from the Latest Updates page.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey guys,

I know this is old but I am kinda desperate here.
I don't get any election only the campaign where we either help or ignore the sister. Since I wanted the NTR ending I doidn't help, played weeks and got the campaign NTR scene but no final election only polls.
I read in the walthrough that there has to be some school influence so I fully supported her for some weeks and got all rewards but still no election. What do I miss?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys,

I know this is old but I am kinda desperate here.
I don't get any election only the campaign where we either help or ignore the sister. Since I wanted the NTR ending I doidn't help, played weeks and got the campaign NTR scene but no final election only polls.
I read in the walthrough that there has to be some school influence so I fully supported her for some weeks and got all rewards but still no election. What do I miss?
If I remember right, after 3 weeks you can trigger the election by going to class on Friday afternoon. If that doesn’t work, try Friday morning.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
If I remember right, after 3 weeks you can trigger the election by going to class on Friday afternoon. If that doesn’t work, try Friday morning.
Thanks for The info, unfortunately there was nothing. Friday morning I canonly attend classes which will lead to having a wet dream. After that it is afternoon, now I can make the oedipus assignment or take another class. Here again you get a wet dream but the time doesn't move forward so when you get back to the class you can again attend -> wet dream ->attend again in an endless loop.
To I have to do something that I missed?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for The info, unfortunately there was nothing. Friday morning I canonly attend classes which will lead to having a wet dream. After that it is afternoon, now I can make the oedipus assignment or take another class. Here again you get a wet dream but the time doesn't move forward so when you get back to the class you can again attend -> wet dream ->attend again in an endless loop.
Can you post your save? I can take a look and see what's missing.

Reactions: WillTylor

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

Any clues on the phone to light the way?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Oh, also having sex with Sidney has to happen first.

Reactions: darkdepths

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Thanks you two, I did all the park options with her but had no sex scene so this could be the problem.
Question is how I get this scene.^^

Edit: Nvm I found a hint on the phone that I missed regarding Sidney and the club. I will now see where this leads.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Hey all! Just started playing the game and can't put it down! Great, great stuff! Two questions though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I trying to figure out if I am supposed to continue grinding on these events to progress them further or if I've accomplished everything I'm meant to. Thanks in advance and big thanks to the devs for all their hard work!

Reactions: strenif and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
toobad0912 No, they stop there at the moment, there is plenty of other stuff you can do, focusing on Sidney for example, progressing her, unlocks more events,

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey all! Just started playing the game and can't put it down! Great, great stuff! Two questions though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I trying to figure out if I am supposed to continue grinding on these events to progress them further or if I've accomplished everything I'm meant to. Thanks in advance and big thanks to the devs for all their hard work!

Hey toobad0912,

Glad you're enjoying the game. Currently thous events can't be progressed any farther. General rule of thumb is, if there isn't a quest marker for them on Ryan's phone you've reach the end for now. They will for sure get more content later as the story progresses. Right now we are working through .08 which is focused on Jacky.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Hey toobad0912,

Glad you're enjoying the game. Currently thous events can't be progressed any farther. General rule of thumb is, if there isn't a quest marker for them on Ryan's phone you've reach the end for now. They will for sure get more content later as the story progresses. Right now we are working through .08 which is focused on Jacky.
Thanks!

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I just wanted to say that I fucking love this game.
First I feared that there wouldn't be a lot of content since the version number is so low and it seems to take some time for the updates but boy was I wrong. There is a lot of content and it is great!
Well done corruption and I like that there is potential sharing and NTR which is both done in big scences as well as hints (mother having a discussion with the headmaster when you fail the sneaking in the girls changing rooms - chef's kiss!)

I don't care much about the sisters, especially the younger one since I prefer more bodily developed women.^^ this is why I went the NTR route with her. Again great freedom that the we can still fuck her and don't need to humilliate ourself. Now she is constantly fooling around with the other guy which normally doesn't bother me but it is kind of annoying how she always tries to make it some kind of cuckolding. It is great that we can refuse to go along with it I just kind of wish to either tell her that I don't care or make it more of a sharing thing. The guy seems cool with it.

Another little thing is that I agreed to share the mother with my classmate if he helps me - he just never does anything to help. Is that content for the future or did I something wrong since I startet corrupting her on my own? I haven't seen all content but so far with her that I don't see need for any outside help.
It is also strange that MC always refers to him as his worst enemy eventhough we agreed to work together. Is it because of the NTR with the sister? If so is there a way to share her without cuckolding?

Again I love this game and will definitely support it in the future!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Another little thing is that I agreed to share the mother with my classmate if he helps me - he just never does anything to help. Is that content for the future or did I something wrong since I startet corrupting her on my own? I haven't seen all content but so far with her that I don't see need for any outside help.
It is also strange that MC always refers to him as his worst enemy eventhough we agreed to work together. Is it because of the NTR with the sister? If so is there a way to share her without cuckolding?

Ya, that first scene with Matt could probably use a rewrite as some point. I think the original plan for him got thrown out somewhere along the way. With Will's blessing I've gotten permission to redo some of the early renders to bring them up to par with the quality of the rest of the game. When I take that on again I'll have to ask him about that scene and see if he wants to change it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ya, that first scene with Matt could probably use a rewrite as some point. I think the original plan for him got thrown out somewhere along the way. With Will's blessing I've gotten permission to redo some of the early renders to bring them up to par with the quality of the rest of the game. When I take that on again I'll have to ask him about that scene and see if he wants to change it.
It would be fun if there could be two separate paths for Matt...one where he's a bro you can share your spoils with, or one where he's a dick where he takes away. I would prefer the bro route. Though, this could significantly change a lot of the story, I suppose.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It would be fun if there could be two separate paths for Matt...one where he's a bro you can share your spoils with, or one where he's a dick where he takes away. I would prefer the bro route. Though, this could significantly change a lot of the story, I suppose.
+1 I was really dissappionted when it turned into a straight NTR route, the way I interpreted the initial scene was it would either manifest as a Bro route, or there would be a few reluctant sharing scenes.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes