• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Early June, Sorry I can't be more specific. Working with Patreon support to keep my page up has set me back a bit, and everything still isn't completely resolved with them.
hey Will !

just jumping in to appreciate this game. I like it !

just wanted to let you know that, take your sweet time ! i see you have a subscribestar page set up already, make sure to let the admins know to highlight that due to your troubles with Patreon it would be better if people go to your Subscribestar Page instead !

thanks for making this, loving the story and the renders so far !

keep it up and keep us posted about the small updates on your subscribestar page !

i'll be following this closely !

best of luck !

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Unless I'm doing something wrong it's pretty much non existent at this stage.
It's in there. You have to keep failing to pay off the mobsters. According to the dev you can go the NTR route or the loyalty route. I like how NTR is done in that it's set up to be avoided with good money management so your mom (and I assume in the future your sisters) don't have to go to the strip club, but sometimes you just gotta buy that spycam =D

If you fail to pay to many times the NTR side of things kicks in and the MC's mom gets pulled into privet rooms. I expect this will continue to be expanded upon.

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
android version????
We've tried, it doesn't work yet. Hopefully we can figure it out.
How's the NTR in this game (am a fan)?
It's not very developed yet, There's 2 "NTR" events in the quest log. One isn't really an NTR event, but a trigger for future content down the NTR path, but it does give you an event that you don't get if you choose the loyalty path. The other actual NTR event, happens when you let Jacky strip at the club too many times. It's also fairly tame at this point, but will develop more in future versions.
just wanted to let you know that, take your sweet time ! i see you have a subscribestar page set up already, make sure to let the admins know to highlight that due to your troubles with Patreon it would be better if people go to your Subscribestar Page instead !
I've been trying to direct my patrons over there. I've even emailed them all individually offering to up them a tier if they'd switch over. I only had 9 take me up on it. If you can think of a good idea to get them to switch, let me know. And I'm glad you liked the game!
SS's looks promising but does this game have/will-have any animations ?
I've been playing with animations, and it pretty much locks up my fossil of a computer. As soon as I can upgrade my hardware to be able to handle it, it's going to happen. I even plan on going back to previous content and upgrading the ancient freeze frame animation styles to some top shelf animated content.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017

It's not very developed yet, There's 2 "NTR" events in the quest log. One isn't really an NTR event, but a trigger for future content down the NTR path, but it does give you an event that you don't get if you choose the loyalty path. The other actual NTR event, happens when you let Jacky strip at the club too many times. It's also fairly tame at this point, but will develop more in future versions.

I've been trying to direct my patrons over there. I've even emailed them all individually offering to up them a tier if they'd switch over. I only had 9 take me up on it. If you can think of a good idea to get them to switch, let me know. And I'm glad you liked the game!

I've been playing with animations, and it pretty much locks up my fossil of a computer. As soon as I can upgrade my hardware to be able to handle it, it's going to happen. I even plan on going back to previous content and upgrading the ancient freeze frame animation styles to some top shelf animated content.

Cool, then maybe I will check this game out later when the NTR path is more developed!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is there pregnancy planned for this in the future?
I’m leaning towards yes. I’ve come up with a few scenarios where it happens, and I’ve got to say I kind of like the idea. I’m curious though if people would be as passionate against that as they are NTR. If anyone has an opinion let us know how you feel about it on this thread, cuz so far I’m not completely sold on the idea.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I always like impreg content but not pregnant sex personally.

So talking about it in the dialog is great and a good lead up to the eventual conception scene down the road.
"Oh no you can't! Today is a risky day!"
or
"Please knock me up!"
I love that part of it but actually getting them knocked up I think should be an end game thing. Impreg content is a great way to continue the game after sex is common place in the game. It's another taboo to tackle. Plus this way you don't have to double render everything for prego vs non.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, I gotta be missing something. First night, go to my room, try to sleep. Says I need to visit my sister. Go to her room, she's asleep. Nothing to click on in her room. Go back to my room, it says I have to visit my sister. WTF?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Odd. I just started a new game to test and didn't have that issue. You should get a popup saying 'Yes I need an ally"

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I’m curious though if people would be as passionate against that as they are NTR.
I have basically no feelings for, nor against pregnancy myself so I think I can be pretty unbiased here. No, you will receive nowhere near the amount of backlash as NTR. You might get one or two people that complain about it, but that happens with almost anything. NTR is a pretty special case from the way its designed and no other fetish comes close to it; besides maybe bestiality, snuff, or raceplay. So yeah, there's few people that will complain about, much less not play a game because of pregnancy.

Of course it never hurts to make it optional.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Okay, I gotta be missing something. First night, go to my room, try to sleep. Says I need to visit my sister. Go to her room, she's asleep. Nothing to click on in her room. Go back to my room, it says I have to visit my sister. WTF?
We’ve seen this error before, but it’s been a while, and I can’t remember exactly what caused it. One of the things that might cause it is you used a mod or the console to edit the girls stats, but I’m not sure which stat triggers this bug, so you might want to wait until after that event to change any of the stats. Another possibility is that you downloaded the game from this site but didn’t install the bugfix patch correctly, or at all. The easiest remedy for this is to download the game from either my or my page, since they don’t need the bug-fix file. You can see if either of these things fixes the bug, if not, I’ll try to dig deeper and see what else might be causing it.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018

That is wonderful to hear . Thank you for caring about feedbacks and players . I hope you to keep the great work up , well done .

Reactions: WillTylor

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I’m leaning towards yes. I’ve come up with a few scenarios where it happens, and I’ve got to say I kind of like the idea. I’m curious though if people would be as passionate against that as they are NTR. If anyone has an opinion let us know how you feel about it on this thread, cuz so far I’m not completely sold on the idea.
I'm a big fan of impregnation and pregnancy, haha. Banging your sisters and mom is hot, but knocking them up and seeing them visibly pregnant is the cherry on the cake, makes the whole thing complete :p

Aug 16, 2018
Awesome, would love to see impregnation! I would prefer it be shown during the game rather than at the end of the game. I want to see the MC and the female NPCs dealing in-game with the fact that they've been impregnated and how to best deal with questions or criticism from their friends/family/ community. The actual acts behind incest impregnation are hot, but so is dealing with the physical results of the incest taboo.

Also an idea I want to float it out there: endings 18 years in the future that show the MC impregnating his children from these pregnancies.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes