Maliante

Feb 14, 2023
Have you gone into the living room at the right time to see Camile's new outfit for her maid duties? She has to start those before they move in.
Yes, I have made him do all the housework, I have raised the submission, honey and livid to the maximum

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yes, I have made him do all the housework, I have raised the submission, honey and livid to the maximum
Hey Maliante , sorry you're having trouble with the girls moving in. Have you made Camille flash you her tits in the bathroom yet? If you have, post your save and I'll take a look at it and see if you're missing anything, or if it's a bug I don't know about.

Maliante

Feb 14, 2023
Hey Maliante , sorry you're having trouble with the girls moving in. Have you made Camille flash you her tits in the bathroom yet? If you have, post your save and I'll take a look at it and see if you're missing anything, or if it's a bug I don't know about.
Sorry I'm a bit ignorant, how do I share my save

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
save file
Looks like you haven't finished Sidney's stuff yet. Go jogging with her and finger her (that's the only option you haven't done.)

Then when she's working at the club, ask her for a BJ.

Next do a photoshoot with her again, and get a BJ at the end.

You also need to give aunt cami chores to do. Start in the bathroom and have her show you her tits.

Finally you need to steel Jacky's robe. In the morning go to her room and click on her dresser to get the robe. Then over the next to nights visit her in her room and do some sleep stuff. Once done the following Sunday the two will move in.

After they've moved in, go see Sidney in the club for her big event.

After that you'll be able to do the rest of the school events.

Maliante

Feb 14, 2023
Looks like you haven't finished Sidney's stuff yet. Go jogging with her and finger her (that's the only option you haven't done.)

Then when she's working at the club, ask her for a BJ.

Next do a photoshoot with her again, and get a BJ at the end.

You also need to give aunt cami chores to do. Start in the bathroom and have her show you her tits.

Finally you need to steel Jacky's robe. In the morning go to her room and click on her dresser to get the robe. Then over the next to nights visit her in her room and do some sleep stuff. Once done the following Sunday the two will move in.

After they've moved in, go see Sidney in the club for her big event.

After that you'll be able to do the rest of the school events.
Thank you very much, I put to complete those events

Reactions: strenif

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
Hi , i played this game abt 3yrs ago and figured I'd come back to see if the game was still active, is there sex with the mother character yet?

Thx in advance

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Hi , i played this game abt 3yrs ago and figured I'd come back to see if the game was still active, is there sex with the mother character yet?

Thx in advance
Not exactly. It's christmas dream and ntr events so far.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
So is the next update this month?
Won't be this month. Sometime in March most probably. Will is busy on update right now, and likely won't be responding. Strenif can't give a date either. They've added/adding more content to the update than originally planned, so it's taking longer.
We're all eagerly awaiting the next installment, guess we've gotta be a bit more patient...it'll drop when it drops.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Won't be this month. Sometime in March most probably. Will is busy on update right now, and likely won't be responding. Strenif can't give a date either. They've added/adding more content to the update than originally planned, so it's taking longer.
We're all eagerly awaiting the next installment, guess we've gotta be a bit more patient...it'll drop when it drops.
Good news, the more content an update has, the better, I don't mind waiting a little longer

Mar 16, 2022
Good news, the more content an update has, the better, I don't mind waiting a little longer
Yeah, this next is setting up the scene for the following update that is focused on Ryan fucking Jacky ( at least on Loyalty Route ). Will and strenif are aiming to be putting out updates every 2 months after this coming update...well, that remains to be seen whether it can be done ( whilst still providing a good amount of quality content ). I personally think every 3 months is a more realistic goal, but if they can pull off 2 monthly updates, then that'll be awesome. Getting 5-6 updates per year would be very nice indeed...but then again even 4 updates a year would be a vast improvement over 2.

JeanRandom

Jan 16, 2021
Hi guys, i need some help to progress with Sidney's photoshoot ! I'm currently locked at first stage because i can not lvl up "submission" or "libido" stat... The only interactions i can get with her is to go to run to the park but crazy war vet' cockblock me and in the kitchen she just send me away. Any tips? Do i have to keep up story and crazy park guy gonna be arrested then unlock park's stuff to up "libido" stat? (i'm at the point where i need to progress photoshoot, after being awake at night when she plays with my cock etc)

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You'll need to increase the MC's stamina first so that he can run with Sid. By the 3rd or 4th day running with her, he catches the old perv. From that point, Sid considers the MC as sort of a hero, able to trust him more. Keep in mind that Sid doesn't want to do the shoot anyway. If she builds trust with the MC, she's more inclined to go further. At least that's how I remember it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi guys, i need some help to progress with Sidney's photoshoot ! I'm currently locked at first stage because i can not lvl up "submission" or "libido" stat... The only interactions i can get with her is to go to run to the park but crazy war vet' cockblock me and in the kitchen she just send me away. Any tips? Do i have to keep up story and crazy park guy gonna be arrested then unlock park's stuff to up "libido" stat? (i'm at the point where i need to progress photoshoot, after being awake at night when she plays with my cock etc)
Don't push her farther than her stats allow. Do just the first option which will increase her libido then end the event and come back the next day.

Reactions: xapican
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes