Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yeah, you described me. But on the other hand, people have been waiting a long time. It's been like 6 months since last update for one of the best games on this site on a very short list of good games still being updated, and all of them have been updating excruciatingly slowly. This update stops being alpha when? in a week? I don't mind waiting another week, a month? I mean I'm playing for free so I'll wait, but it's painful =)

Congrats on getting the release out though. Hopefully, it gives some breathing room and you feel good about it.
man the update is really buggy if it comes out in that state in this forum this is going to be full of trolls with nothing better to do. So you better wait okay?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just asking when to expect the update here so I can forget the site exists and check then. But yeah one month is a huge wait. I doubt it will be one month. Imagine getting the release when everyone else does, beats the whole purpose of f95zone.
One month isn't a huge wait dude, check back every 12 months to reduce disappointment, count anything earlier as a lottery win. It's not as though these updates have a best by date. ;)

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just asking when to expect the update here so I can forget the site exists and check then. But yeah one month is a huge wait. I doubt it will be one month. Imagine getting the release when everyone else does, beats the whole purpose of f95zone.
Change Logs
New Area's
-The backyard opens up after Mandy and Cami move in. It's a bit messy and could use some cleaning up.
Currently there are only a few fully fleshed out events in the yard but you'll be able to see the girls hanging out throughout the day. They all seem busy now, but who knows what will happen in the future.
New events
-Visit the club on a Monday to see how the cliff hanger from the last update played out.
-Visit Jacky Sunday early morning to ask her out on a date.
-Visit Mandy in the Lounge Saturday Afternoon to avoid doing your chores and watch some TV.
Loyalties Events
- After the cliffhanger is resolved, visit Jacky and Sidney in the yard Monday evenings to see how they're getting along.
- The dates with Jacky have been really going well. Would she be willing to go farther after paying Joey on Saturday evening?
NTR Events
- After the cliffhanger is resolved, there's no reason to visit the club on Monday nights anymore... Right?
- Lauren's been calling Matt on weekend afternoons. Maybe it's a good idea to check on her later that night.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Nice, looks great.

How long is the alpha expected to last? one month? one week? Nobody really answered.

Also you can play the NTR events and then switch to loyalty route? or was the switch only possible from loyalty to NTR? I thought saving jacky 3 times brings you back to the loyalty route, is that still the case?
I try to get the alpha bugs resolved within one to two weeks. Where this alpha is a little on the buggier side, it’s safer to assume 2 weeks, but I’ll do my best to get them resolved as quickly as I can.
The beta release isn’t on a time frame, it’s just when I feel we’ve fixed all the bugs.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I try to get the alpha bugs resolved within one to two weeks. Where this alpha is a little on the buggier side, it’s safer to assume 2 weeks, but I’ll do my best to get them resolved as quickly as I can.
The beta release isn’t on a time frame, it’s just when I feel we’ve fixed all the bugs.
can't wait to see how story develop..loved this game.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
WillTylor, I'm already looking forward to the update, the changelog that was posted already gives a good idea.
I look forward to the update like when I was a little boy when Santa Claus brought presents.

As a side note, I wanted to mention that I supported you on Patreon.
It's only the smallest membership, but unfortunately I can't afford more.
This is because I cannot work for health reasons.

Reactions: strenif

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
WillTylor, I'm already looking forward to the update, the changelog that was posted already gives a good idea.
I look forward to the update like when I was a little boy when Santa Claus brought presents.

As a side note, I wanted to mention that I supported you on Patreon.
It's only the smallest membership, but unfortunately I can't afford more.
This is because I cannot work for health reasons.
There is no sex with Jacky quite yet.

• Sad
Reactions: pedrohefe

Kenamia

Aug 16, 2021
Is there any chance we can get the subscribestar version of the game on gofile or any other faster host? 2GB limit on mega per 10 hours and 3 hour download on anonfiles is pretty brutal. :(

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
First draft of walktrhu done via the alpha testing - awaiting a response from WillTylor.

Once I get a response, will be able to finalize it. Should be able to post it when WillTylor releases the lastest expac.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes