strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Do you know if you can still cross between the ntr and loyalty path with this update? If I save jacky from going the club 3 times will i be back on loyalty and can watch those scenes first?

Is there a phone cheat option yet, to click a button to switch from loyalty to ntr?
Saving or sending Jacky to the club will not lock you into any route. You can do both.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, even more if you know how to use renpy and have coding skills :). Not everyone is in your situation or wants to play the game same way like you.
Nothing what a briefcase full of Dollars can't fix, ;) handed to your favorite , sympatethic and friendly dev. and you get your personal alpha ver. and everybody happy !
The world is nice! and the fart smell like roses Yaaaay ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well as someone that played the alpha - I am glad the dev was able to fix some of issues pretty quickly. The 2nd build was much smoother. Pretty comfortable this will be released on the schedule the dev has in mind for it.

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Nothing what a briefcase full of Dollars can't fix, ;) handed to your favorite , sympatethic and friendly dev. and you get your personal alpha ver. and everybody happy !
The world is nice! and the fart smell like roses Yaaaay ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How dare I ask for the leak on a piracy site? I must be crazy.

I suppose you didnt take my earlier comment under consideration, NOT everyone is in your situation and not everyone can afford to spend in patreon (a basic need to live of course).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How dare I ask for the leak on a piracy site? I must be crazy.

I suppose you didnt take my earlier comment under consideration, NOT everyone is in your situation and not everyone can afford to spend in patreon (a basic need to live of course).
Without, any sarcasm now, Look Will Taylor shares his builds on this site, he is active member of this comunity, as well as Sternif, so the game will be shared eventually and sometimes by themselfes, the fact that they always share a Beta or when it is alpha version (which is anounced) and that they do since a few Jhrs now, speak for it self.
You're not wrong, with this is a pirate site and asking is for free, just take in consideration what youself pointed out; "take under considration that not everyone (games and dev in this case) is in the same situation."
And making asumtions about the wealth of members, is not a good thing, there is a reason why different people are mebers of this site.
As well as there are members they like to share the games they suport.
please if you took my coment as ofensive, apologies, and please be patient the release is close
abrazo !

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Without, any sarcasm now, Look Will Taylor shares his builds on this site, he is active member of this comunity, as well as Sternif, so the game will be shared eventually and sometimes by themselfes, the fact that they always share a Beta or when it is alpha version (which is anounced) and that they do since a few Jhrs now, speak for it self.
I dont know the point of this to prevent me asking.

You're not wrong, with this is a pirate site and asking is for free, just take in consideration what youself pointed out; "take under considration that not everyone (games and dev in this case) is in the same situation."
And making asumtions about the wealth of members, is not a good thing, there is a reason why different people are mebers of this site.
As well as there are members they like to share the games they suport.
Of course im not wrong, those internet soldiers defending some game or creator or trying to educate someone who did a comment when is not needed. Why? this is a forum let the people ask or talk.

No im not making assumtions here, just go to every thread of update released and see the people asking for a hero, you can watch yourself.

So please stop replying me in this nonsense and let me ask if I want, if they will give me what im asking its another story.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Lets all settle down.

While we know the update will be leaked at some point we kindly ask that the buggy alpha version not be leaked as it gives people a bad impression of the game. I know some people enjoy bug hunting and have enough renpy knowlage to track down issues. But your common F95 player is going to run into a game breaking bug, get frustrated, yell at Will on the forum and/or leave a bad review, then uninstall the game.

We can't stop anyone from doing it, but we can ask nicely for people to wait a week for a stable build.

If you're interested in helping us bug hunt the builds, please consider supporting the project. Will would love to do this full time and the more people supporting the game, the closer he'll be to being able to do that.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Lets all settle down.

While we know the update will be leaked at some point we kindly ask that the buggy alpha version not be leaked as it gives people a bad impression of the game. I know some people enjoy bug hunting and have enough renpy knowledge to track down issues. But your common F95 player is going to run into a game breaking bug, get frustrated, yell at Will on the forum and/or leave a bad review, then uninstall the game.

We can't stop anyone from doing it, but we can ask nicely for people to wait a week for a stable build.

If you're interested in helping us bug hunt the builds, please consider supporting the project. Will would love to do this full time and the more people supporting the game, the closer he'll be to being able to do that.
I remove the prior builds as soon as I give comments and bug reports to WillTylor. Happy to wait for the posted version.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I support not leaking a bugged version of course! makes a lot of sense, and even waiting a few days for a none bugged version.

I think it's because it took abnormally long to update this time due to circumstances outside of everyone's control... and also because there is only a few top tier high quality games on this site anymore, and all their update schedules have slowed down a lot. So people are kind of impatient... part of that impatience is because the game is so good... we're dying to play it. Unfortunately, the only support I feel I can give is good words and praise and thanks.
Can you recommend this few top tier? Haha I want to play new ones and cant find good ones...

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
You download them, try them and see for yourself which are decent and which are not :)

For me this one has been worth my time to create a walkthru for it. So I consider it to be one of better games (not visual novel like many "games" on F95).

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes