Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Again - the samba app on the phone in the game - will unlock all gallery scenes. No need to use anything else.

Now the cards are another matter all together - have not listed those at all in the walkthru.
it does not unlock all ...

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Hmm, yeah just rechecked the NTR gallery and the 3 added NTR events are still locked, even after using the Samba app. I will send a mail to WillTylor on this - I suspect it was just an oversight, as the Samba app Gallery Unlock has opened these in the past.

Email sent - but this might not get fixed until next update.

Also one of the events from Halloween is also not unlocked by the samba app (also let WillTylor know).

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
See the link for WT + Save on the main page - download the PDF and read it :)

But for the "collect'em all" event you have to go on 6 dates - and have her model all 6 lingerie. Dates are Sunday Early (and I believe Frustration and Libido have to be at 10)

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
0x52_urm cheats/gallery

some variables // gallery unlock

View attachment 2639000 View attachment 2638999 *

*set false to true (game may lag due to the long list)

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
Two new NTR events work, last one doesn't though
1684689306852.png

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What kind of hint is 'collect more lingerie' how you bitch? Give me a day and time, not an idea with no method to complete it. sigh. How do you complete collect them all?

Also with the aunt and jacky outside, they mention bringing them something to stay? is that for a future update? or is that in this update? wtf do i bring them? only thing i can see you buy from the store is a bottle of wine.
Part of Jacky's date. Go to her room early sunday morning to start it.
The yard events are still being fleshed out and will come out over future releases. Mandy and Lauren's yard event is what I'm working on currently.

Morho

May 16, 2023
little bit sad i would not mind agent diaz participate, but now when she demand it as blackmail....:-(

Morho

May 16, 2023
Don't worry. You'll see more of Diaz latter on. We've got to wrap up Jacky's content first.
hope so, now after she want disgrace my sis by extortion hope that tabs will go diferent for her side ...(mc will got something on her)

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Love more Jacky, but I'm bummed the date isn't finished yet. I'll wait a bit more before doing the rest.

Also, do you think it's worth doing the girl you rescued way back, or hurrying back to Jacky during the date?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Why can't I see the last scene in mom's gallery? I clicked to unlock the whole gallery and some scenes are not revealed. Idk why.
I don't want to replay this game just to see new mom's scenes.. because of sandbox and grind. So I want to see new scenes from the gallery.

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
anyone have an old NTR save, I want to play the new update but lost all my saves due to a format :(

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Now I know why I haven't played this game for quite awhile. I forgot about the major grinding to get to see the events. Plus the fact you can go almost a whole week in game without any events. Hopefully in future updates there will be a lot of events added.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You don't need to start over. If you've not started the election, go to class monday morning and start it.
monday morning .... that's the trigger i missed.

TBH: that's exactly what i hate in most sandbox games - whenever you need to trigger events without any hint at a certain day at a certain location - once you missed that point, you need to start over again a whole week.
If you don't even know that you missed the trigger, you continue to search at all times at all places.
On top of that, monday morning school is soooo easy to miss once you give tasks to Aunt.
Even the ingame help system "help election" isn't really a help at all.

I was soooo short before to review this game for it's shitty help system, but now i will at least do this damned questline.

Overall a big thanks strenif for your patience and all the help.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes