strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Im never getting option for early morning handy even though mom stats are very high, I also cant find anything for the event blackmailed i dont know if my game is bugged can someone please tell me what i need to do.

I also dont get any tips for the event get in shape Im not sure what is wrong with that either
Early morning handy won't happen until you've progressed far enough into the story.
Blackmailed will happen automatically one day after you've completed other events.
Get in shape has a number of stages. To start it, talk to Sidney early morning in the lounge. The events second stage won't start until after you've finished her first photoshoot.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I guess I can try the multi-mod again, but I had issues with on 0.8h so didn't try it with 0.8v3b.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hi I'm stuck with event 83, I can't find Jackie masturbating, I think it's related to her sister being in the room, I know we can get her fired which allow the event to take place,

But I don't know how I know it has already been explained, but I can't find the page anymore can someone please help me

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Hi I'm stuck with event 83, I can't find Jackie masturbating, I think it's related to her sister being in the room, I know we can get her fired which allow the event to take place,

But I don't know how I know it has already been explained, but I can't find the page anymore can someone please help me
Jacky's libido has to be at 10 or she won't masturbate.
You can adjust her libido via the Samba app on the ingame smartphone.
I recommend that when her libido is up to 10 you go to school in the morning, then visit her in her office, then in the evening at the bath and right after that you can disturb her in her bedroom.
Before you meet Jacky, Camille will come out of her bedroom and complain.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
hello, can someone tell me what to do to complete the full house event? I do not understand what I have to do.
1685140089954.png

Thanks.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021

In addition to Libido being at 10, Frustration > 2 or 5 is needed. Again the walkthru helps.

pikpok85

Aug 2, 2021
Hi.
I have problem with 'Lost in space' event.
Talked to Sydney, have the money, but no option to give her the money. Anybody able to help me to progress?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes