Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
how much content is in this game in terms of hours and cgs? seems weird this is rated so high but is on version 0.08 only
there is a lot of content and at this moment you can fuck both sisters but in the next update there will finally be jacky's (mom) first sex scene so if you want wait for the next update and then you will have sexual content with the three main girls

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
My question is will an Android version be up to speed with the PC version? Currently only 8.v1b is available while the PC is at 8.v3b.

Jan 23, 2021
4 years and still no jacky content... i played this game like 3 years ago, was one of my first games when i discover F95...
is amazing how this game still cant give mom's scenes.
giphy (1).gif

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Kindly I have some problems and with the guide I can't solve them.
I have two missions in the balance.
The garden one and the clothes collection one.
For the garden on Saturday I fix it but the next Monday it is again as before and I don't progress what is missing?
For the collection I go out with mom for fancy evenings, I shop I choose lingerie but dinner is always the same, nothing changes.

OptimusPrime1701

Apr 23, 2020
I'm having some problems with blocking jacky in the bedroom: I've tried every day, every time of day, and the thing never pops up; what am I missing?

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I'm having some problems with blocking jacky in the bedroom: I've tried every day, every time of day, and the thing never pops up; what am I missing?
You should block her First in the School by going to her Office, if her Libido is at 10 she will Masturbating in her Office.
After that you can find her in the Evening in the Bathroom and she is trying to finish what she startetd in her Office-
And Right after the Bathroom Pussyblock you find her in Bedroom, trying to get a relif.
And Camille comes out of Jacky's Bedroom, she will play with her Phone on the Couch.
After you done Pussyblocking Jacky you can make a move on Camille ;)

OptimusPrime1701

Apr 23, 2020
You should block her First in the School by going to her Office, if her Libido is at 10 she will Masturbating in her Office.
After that you can find her in the Evening in the Bathroom and she is trying to finish what she startetd in her Office-
And Right after the Bathroom Pussyblock you find her in Bedroom, trying to get a relif.
And Camille comes out of Jacky's Bedroom, she will play with her Phone on the Couch.
After you done Pussyblocking Jacky you can make a move on Camille ;)
Thanks for the help; finally was able to finish that task

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm just after noticing this doesn't have the harem tag in either the tags or genre, so are we going to have to chose a single girl at some point?

I'm an update of two behind, and will likely restart to have everything fresh in my mind, but nothing in this game hints at a non-harem ending. Especially give the vision of Christmas future, not canon I know, but still

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I'm just after noticing this doesn't have the harem tag in either the tags or genre, so are we going to have to chose a single girl at some point?

I'm an update of two behind, and will likely restart to have everything fresh in my mind, but nothing in this game hints at a non-harem ending. Especially give the vision of Christmas future, not canon I know, but still
You have Lauren and Mandy in the Girls Bathroom when you win a Week-Vote in the School, if Mandy is moved in.
And if you pay Diaz you have Lauren and Mandy too.
You can also play Truth or Dare with Lauren and Mandy during the Night.
But there are no Scene's with more than two Girls besides of the Christmas-Event.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You have Lauren and Mandy in the Girls Bathroom when you win a Week-Vote in the School, if Mandy is moved in.
And if you pay Diaz you have Lauren and Mandy too.
You can also play Truth or Dare with Lauren and Mandy during the Night.
But there are no Scene's with more than two Girls besides of the Christmas-Event.
I'm well aware of how few threesomes etc there are in the game.

But that doesn't change the fact that we're effectively dating every girl in the game, bar our Aunt who we're in an antagonistic relationship with, and our to a lesser extent our Mom who things are complicated with.

The question is will we be forced to chose a girl to stay with, because if not, it's 100% a harem if not already

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Maybe MC will stand with Jacky and his Sisters.
Or he get Megan as Girlfriend after she broke up with Matt.
Mandy could be his Girlfriend too if they manage to Blackmailiing Camille if she fuck with MC.

And on the NTR Route MC maybe don't get jacky or his Sisters as Girlfriends.
Jacky and Lauren ending up as Matt's Fucktoys, Sidney working in the VIP-Room of Joey's Club.
Poor MC is then devastated and then he cries himself at Matt's aunt Mrs.Stone.
I could imagine that she then leaves her husband and gets together with MC.
MC can finally fuck her vaginally and maybe he will become a father.
But it could also be that Joey forces Jacky and Sidney to work as a stripper in the VIP room.
And maybe Joey also forces MC to watch Jacky and Sidney having sex with Joey and other customers.
Eventually Candy and/or Armani feel sorry for MC and then have sex with MC.

But I'm hoping for the Halloween event first.
I'm curious who will be kidnapped by the monster next, I assume it will be Lauren, Mandy or Camillie.

But those are just mind games, who knows what WillTylor is making up in the end and how the Story will go on.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I am not sure I plaied last update but I recall that the school event with the votes retriggered but then nothing happens in the female bathroom saying event had been done. I did do the voting event with Mandy choking on some dicks. I just thought it can escalate or repeat. Is the game buggy a bit for you too?

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I am not sure I plaied last update but I recall that the school event with the votes retriggered but then nothing happens in the female bathroom saying event had been done. I did do the voting event with Mandy choking on some dicks. I just thought it can escalate or repeat. Is the game buggy a bit for you too?
This probably won't be a bug, once the election event is over it's over.
But it could also be that your savegame is corrupted.

Mandy only takes MC cock in her mouth.
Lauren blows a lot of cocks if she loses the election in a week.
If Lauren wins, then she will suck MC's Cock after the 2 or 3rd week won.
Mandy won't join until she's moved into MC's house and goes to the same school as MC and Lauren.
A little tip, when Mandy has moved in you should have breakfast with your family, because that's where Jacky will announce that Mandy will soon be going to MC school.

The scenes mentioned can also be called up via the gallery if they are activated there.

Last edited:

nukatexaswolf

Feb 11, 2018
Yes and I love the games but hate the mom for not give the one guy that has done the most for her more he'll then the dumbest husband or the mafia leader making her strip then her one man paying all her bills and helping her not stripe all the time.

Reactions: Fauno36
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes