xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry, I'm Chinese. I'm using a translation program. It was a mistake.
No need to apologize or be sorry it was not meant as a critic to you, It was me teasing GetOutOfmyLab, not meant to ofend you or anything, actually pretty cool, I allways liked to learn Chinese but never had the time and dedication to do so.

Reactions: Xythurr

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
OK finished first draft of Walkthru for 0.8final (that's what I am calling it for now unless WillTylor tells me different).

Will double check tomorrow. Once final version of this is out - will check Walkthru one more time. Then post save file and pdf.

Reactions: DTchan and john1230
Jun 1, 2023
OK, terminei o primeiro rascunho do Walkthru para 0.8final (é assim que estou chamando agora, a menos que WillTylor me diga o contrário).

Verificarei novamente amanhã. Assim que a versão final for lançada - verificaremos o Walkthru mais uma vez. Em seguida, poste o arquivo salvo e o pdf.
[/CITAR]
você Do you know when the Android version will come out?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
As I play this on PC - can't help there - but generally I think someone converts it Android and posts a link.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dungeon-Slaves
Normaly when the beta is out someone or Will himself post it over here
edited: User I answered
Danniela154 le ruego que acepte mis disculpas por citar su post./ I'll ask you to accept my apologies for quoting your post

Last edited:
Reactions: Danniela154
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes