indigis

May 8, 2018
Is the extended beach scene (Loyalty route) for Jacky even possible? Not sure if certain stats are needed to get it but I never seem to get it but I see it in the game files.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks, I think I made a work-around. The walk-through says *expect this to happen in this order on this day* only it didn't go in that order. I am more worried my save will be out of sync with the progress but maybe it's not such a big thing anyway.
I sugest that if you have the game mechanics more or less clear, that you drop the WT and play only with the hints from your cel Phone, at least is what I do and never had any problems

Does anyone know if there will be a mod in this update?
Since early there is a Cheatmod build in or are you asking for a WT Mod ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xianghu and Xythurr

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
I guys i have this error

1696660961526.png
i need one valid file script. Can someone help me? Thx

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I sugest that if you have the game mechanics more or less clear, that you drop the WT and play only with the hints from your cel Phone, at least is what I do and never had any problems

Since early there is a Cheatmod build in or are you asking for a WT Mod ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the difference between the alpha version shown in op and v3b version

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What's the difference between the alpha version shown in op and v3b version
Alpha is a test version, which can contain bugs and errors, It has the new content but it can have errors, Will releases the final version anyway after he correct all bugs and errors that is why I wait.
The Alpha test build for AFV Version 0.08_complete has been released! Please remember that this is just a test version for our high tier supporter/testers. Please don't request this build to be posted here! The test build usually has plenty of flaws and anyone who downloads it here and doesn't understand the purpose/concept of the test build will likely have a lot of complaints and confusion. We can usually have the testing done in about a week and then the "beta" build with all the errors corrected will be released. That'll be the good one to post here.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Roughly how long after a alpha is released does it take to get posted here either by a leaker or dev?
(Waiting for ss version myself)

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Roughly how long after a alpha is released does it take to get posted here either by a leaker or dev?
(Waiting for ss version myself)
On average, I couldn't say. This latest one already has been but you are probably better to exercise a little restraint and wait until the more polished, less buggy beta version as I intend to.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
On average, I couldn't say. This latest one already has been but you are probably better to exercise a little restraint and wait until the more polished, less buggy beta version as I intend to.
So the version on the title page says Alpha but the downloads say v0.08v3b.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes