Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthur for 0.8_V4b starts on page 85. All Event Numbers have been removed and replaced with event names.

Note 1 - using this save file will get you a "do you really want to use this" message. Old saves will do this, I used my old save and saw no further problems. (An undated version of Renpy is why)

Note 2 - Internet Famous is a variable event (meaning during it all 3 interruptions (Mom, Aunt, Sidney) have to occur for event to progress to the final. This means the event will be at a min 6 weeks or can be longer.

Note 3 - There is a random event that occurs in the morning - you will that when you get that.

Note 4 - I do the loyalty route - but the NTR events are available via the unlocking the gallery with the Samba App on the phone.
When somebody learn that we need the persistent file (in all RENPY games) so in this save is not all unlocked !!! And the Gallery shows only what you have unlocked so when you play further the Cards are not all unlocked and for me NTR events because all information what are unlocked are in the persistent file.

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Been going through the latest version using the walkthrough and I have found a problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I used the save from the previous update to do wakthru for this update. The Walkthru assumes you have done all the event prior to this update.

But if you did not do the Aunt events before the Sun Morning date with MC going all the way with her, then that sounds like a bug. Frustration was a thing for the prior update.

I think the intent was you had all 6 lingerie quests first (6 dates - a few variations on that) and the events with Aunt done etc etc, before the go all the way date happens.

Maybe WillTylor or Strenif can comment on this - as they know the code of the game, I just do the walkthur.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
When somebody learn that we need the persistent file (in all RENPY games) so in this save is not all unlocked !!! And the Gallery shows only what you have unlocked so when you play further the Cards are not all unlocked and for me NTR events because all information what are unlocked are in the persistent file.
Samba on the phone can unlock all events. I haven't gone out of my way on the cards at all.

When I started with the prior update save, I had deleted the game completed including under AppData, Roaming, Renpy. Download the new version, used the old save - and started the new walkthur from there.

I had no persistent file when I did that - I do have the persistent file for latest save I posted, but F95 will not allow to me that here it appears.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I think WillTylor posted something on Discord for that. If he were post the info here - I could get it into the walkthru. I just didn't pay attention as to when I got those and write it down. Sorry.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Well, I used the save from the previous update to do wakthru for this update. The Walkthru assumes you have done all the event prior to this update.

But if you did not do the Aunt events before the Sun Morning date with MC going all the way with her, then that sounds like a bug. Frustration was a thing for the prior update.

I think the intent was you had all 6 lingerie quests first (6 dates - a few variations on that) and the events with Aunt done etc etc, before the go all the way date happens.

Maybe WillTylor or Strenif can comment on this - as they know the code of the game, I just do the walkthur.
Going "all the way" happened on an earlier date - the "behind the door hiding from the police office" scene.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Going "all the way" happened on an earlier date - the "behind the door hiding from the police office" scene.
That was all one event in this latest update.

In the prior update - you had a frustration mechanic - that led to events with Aunt and Mom. Also 6 dates to have her put on all the different outfits - to finish that event. And I few other things that happened.

What I not sure about - is can you do event (going all the way/beach/changing hut/police) - without having done the collect them all (6 different lingerie) - and the events with the Camille.

I didn't do that way - I have playing the game as comes out with updates. So I do the walkthru in that fashion.

But like with anything - if you don't like the walkthru - don't use it :) if someone is starting the game from Day 0, I think the walkthur helps.

There are alot of events in this game. The school election and everything that went with that - it still one best set of events in any game on F95.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Samba on the phone can unlock all events. I haven't gone out of my way on the cards at all.

When I started with the prior update save, I had deleted the game completed including under AppData, Roaming, Renpy. Download the new version, used the old save - and started the new walkthur from there.

I had no persistent file when I did that - I do have the persistent file for latest save I posted, but F95 will not allow to me that here it appears.
This is not true and this is near the beginning !!! All time they say the pic have a bug and this is the reason because you can`t see it and the Gallery is not complete unlocked and so on. Sorry when you hear it all time in each version you can say it is not true or he should bugfixing it !!! I can lock or unlock the Gallery that means I can see my unlocked pics or I lock them and it looks I haven`t unlocked anything. That have nothing to do with unlocking all pictures in the Gallery.

And this problem exist only that he change things in the past from the gameplay so normal you should have unlocked them when this was all in then you have started. I think I played the Game 5xtimes or above from the beginning and sometimes you have no motivation to play the same game all time from the beginning to unlock new pics that the producer put in the game "in the old story" you have played a lot of time. When the game code change ok you must start new normal all people should know when I made this all time the motivation from the players sinks to start again new to see all the changes.

Normal you pack the files with winrar or someting (winzip and so on) so you can upload here the save with persistent file or maybe txt file without problems.

Last edited:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
This is not true and this is near the beginning !!! All time they say the pic have a bug and this is the reason because you can`t see it and the Gallery is not complete unlocked and so on. Sorry when you hear it all time in each version you can say it is not true or he should bugfixing it !!! I can lock or unlock the Gallery that means I can see my unlocked pics or I lock them and it looks I haven`t unlocked anything. That have nothing to do with unlocking all pictures in the Gallery.

And this problem exist only that he change things in the past from the gameplay so normal you should have unlocked them when this was all in then you have started. I think I played the Game 5xtimes or above from the beginning and sometimes you have no motivation to play the same game all time from the beginning to unlock new pics that the producer put in the game "in the old story" you have played a lot of time. When the game code change ok you must start new normal all people should know when I made this all time the motivation from the players sinks to start again new to see all the changes.

Normal you pack the files with winrar or someting (winzip and so on) so you can upload here the save with persistent file or maybe txt file without problems.
Not doing it - you want to handle the walkthru - go for it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Not doing it - you want to handle the walkthru - go for it.
When you don`t do it then delete the save because nobody need it and don`t wast the time fom somebody that explain you what file you must upload that you as player can use the save.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, what I mean is that not all NTR games allow me to play calmly... :) I don’t seem to be against NTR, but only in the case when everything depends on the choices)))
IIRC all the NTR choices are clearly marked as leading to NTR (so you shouldn't stress on that point), My one gripe was that a couple felt like they led to Sharing rather than full on NTR (which I'm into), but nope! it is pure NTR, you will either get the girl or the other guy will (one day I'll find a game that is open to spitroasts and gangbangs, unfortunately this isn't it)... though to be fair if you pick the NTR route can still get "some" girls unlike many NTR games that will simply leave you blueballed and crying in a corner.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is this like a date between mom and Mc?
Yes depending on your choices, either you have Sex on the Beach (cheap date you get lucky) or you see Sex on the Beach (expensive date Joey fucks your mom ) (By the way you can switch off NTR in the cel phone)

Last edited:
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes