hash19

Jun 4, 2017
strenif You're right, the wine was there. So I could go further with Cami.
Thank you very much. You saved a lot of time for me. (y):love:

You didn't do anything wrong. Go talk to Cami. Even though you're not seeing it for some reason in the backpack it's still there.

Reactions: strenif

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So, I hadn't played this for a looong time, and man was there a LOT of catching up to do. :) Congrats to the Dev for a great game, BTW.

Anyway, I think that I'm almost caught up/to the end of the current content (just 'collect them all' and one other event) but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
during the election the Board Member Will Taylor was supposed to have dinner with Jackie. Is that just not in the current version?
Currently it's not in the game. I'm not sure if Will plans to add it in at some point. It might just happen off screen.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
where does jacky go when shes avoiding ryan? and is there something ive missed to go further with camille?
You might have softlocked yourself out of that series of events. To fix do the following

Hold Shift O
And type in
jump camille_night
That will allow you to start it
Then do
jump camille_night_continued
There are three outcomes to her event

Reactions: jdidemdirty

jdidemdirty

Nov 7, 2023
You might have softlocked yourself out of that series of events. To fix do the following

Hold Shift O
And type in
jump camille_night
That will allow you to start it
Then do
jump camille_night_continued
There are three outcomes to her event
ive done those events when shes kicked out of the room but is that all there is at the moment?

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
how many sundays with the mc have to take pictures before the girls get 100,000 followers ? does it depend on other things? thanx

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Jacky wont speak with me, I think she is meeting with Matt somewhere. I wonder if can find where, or maybe it is for next patch. I done already the 100,000 followers event. Is there have something more or waiting for next patch?
did you have to do something special for the 100,000 followers? my mc has taken pix for at least 5 sundays. do i just keep on or do i do something different? thanx

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
how many sundays with the mc have to take pictures before the girls get 100,000 followers ? does it depend on other things? thanx
This might be changed in the future but currently you need to have the shoot interrupted by Sidney, Jacky and Cami.
It's RNG on who you get so it might only take three times or if you're unlucky more.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Proof of Life * Update Schedule * November 8th

Hey all, I'd just like to apologize in advance for how long this post is going to be. I've got a lot to unload since I've been so shit at communicating with you all since the update. So, here we go...
If you are a supporter and want the most stable build of this version of the game, check the post with the game links. they have been upgraded to version 0.08_V4(fixed). , Hopefully this will be last build of this version, besides the public version, which will be this version minus the mod and supporter galleries.
Supporters will be getting some game content previews today. Friends get a SFW image preview, Best Friends get a NSFW image preview, and BFF +'s get an animation preview. Support and check out those previews!
I'm getting to the point where I want to get a little more serious about game development and see if I can actually have AFV and future games support me in a way that I can give it the time and attention of a full time job. Up until now it's just been a hobby that I kind of hoped would take off. With that in mind I'm going to make a few minor changes to how I've done things in the past to see if they make enough of a difference in the earnings of AFV to give me enough confidence to really take the big step of changing my full time employment.
As of now, the only change that will affect anyone who follows AFV on Patreon, is that I'm going to make the public build always be the previous build from the one that's offered to supporters. This means that there will be no more public release one month after the supporter release, but that the public build will update when the supporter build does and will always be one version behind the supporter build. Sorry for anyone this negatively affects, but my hope is that I can speed up the rate I make content making this move still be a benefit to those who only play the free public version This change will go into effect on the next build, so it won't affect version 0.08_V4.
Now, to give you all an account of what we've been doing since we released the beta build: I've been working on Jacky content to fill in for all the cold receptions that Jacky has been giving since the main event of the latest content. This has included a lot of animating. The level that I'm animating at now does slow me down a bit as far as the speed in which I can create a scene, but I've now gone from the one second looping animations that I started with to where almost all my animations are five to ten seconds, and sometimes even longer. I'm sure you've all noticed that things on the girls have started getting much bouncier, and that the animations are much more fluid and natural than they once were. I'm hoping the quality of the scenes will make up for the extra time it takes to make them. Luckily Strenif is keeping things plugging along and he's currently working on scenes that push the continuation of the AFV story line. The focus of the next updates will be Camille and by association, some Mandy. We'll soon have the satisfaction of being able to really give it to that smug freeloader!
I also wanted to lay out my goals and schedule for the next update, with the understanding that these are not hard deadlines, just goals I'm setting for myself to try and keep production on task. Please nobody get too bent out of shape if I don't make some of these marks. If I make changes to the schedule due to holidays or whatever, I'll try to keep those changes updated on the calendar below, so come back to this post for updates.
******************************Update Schedule*********************************
• Today: Nov 8th:
Proof of live (public) Previews for supporters
• Nov 15th: Public release of AFV 0.08_V4 -- Proof of life (supporters)
• Nov 22nd: Game Preview of Poll for supporters (Posts may be delayed or posted early for American Thanksgiving Holiday)
Nov 29th: Proof of life (public)
• Dec 6th: Game Preview or Poll for supporters
• Dec 13th: Proof of life (supporters)
• Dec 20th: Game Previews or Poll for supporters (Subject to change due to Christmas Holiday)
• Dec 27th: Proof of life (public) (Subject to change due to Christmas and New Years Holiday)
• Jan 3rd: Game Previews or Poll for supporters
• Jan 10th: Proof of life (supporters)
• Jan 17th circa: Release of 0.09_V1 Alpha
As always, I want to give all of you a big thank you for your continued love and interest for A Family Venture! I feel so much happiness and satisfaction knowing that so many of you really enjoy it. I'm excited for future content, we've finally reached the point where we're creating the kind of content I was most excited for when I began developing the game years ago. We've still got tons of great story left, really fun ideas, and super hot content yet to come. We're just going to keep making AFV better and better. A super special thanks to those of you who support the game or have supported it

Source:

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
i'm stuck at the Sydney's park scene which is stopping everything else from progressing. I got four options, it doesn't matter which order I do them in, nothing brings up the fifth and final option. I noticed that if I go with option 1... it shows a /strike through/ against option 1 and option 3, but soon as I use option 2 or 4... all the ticks vanish.

Is this some sort of puzzle where I need to use the options in a VERY SPECIFIC order before the game will acknowledge that I used them? Or am I missing something obvious?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i'm stuck at the Sydney's park scene which is stopping everything else from progressing. I got four options, it doesn't matter which order I do them in, nothing brings up the fifth and final option. I noticed that if I go with option 1... it shows a tick against option 1 and option 3, but soon as use option 2 or 4... all the ticks vanish.
If you've done all four, the fifth option doesn't show up till after Sidney's big event.
Make sure Aunt Cami has started doing chores around the house. If Sidney hasn't fitted her for her maid outfit, goto the lounge in the morning.
Once you've gotten Cami to flash you and Sidney has done all four park options, go to the club Monday night when Sidney is working there to get her big event.
After that, when you go to the park, as long as Sidney's libido is at 10 the fifth option will be available.

If you're still having trouble, post your save and I can take a look at it.

Reactions: seacat1

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
If you've done all four, the fifth option doesn't show up till after Sidney's big event.
Make sure Aunt Cami has started doing chores around the house. If Sidney hasn't fitted her for her maid outfit, goto the lounge in the morning.
Once you've gotten Cami to flash you and Sidney has done all four park options, go to the club Monday night when Sidney is working there to get her big event.
After that, when you go to the park, as long as Sidney's libido is at 10 the fifth option will be available.

If you're still having trouble, post your save and I can take a look at it.
Going to the club at that time did the trick. I'm able to progress the game now, thanks!

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes