Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Hey everyone, I encountered a bug, what should I do? The hero's younger sister's school score from 20 suddenly dropped to 5. Even though I did everything the same. When I first started in school, I checked and there were 20 points. When I went to the FBI, the score was only 5. Plus, with the mission of buying two swimsuits for my younger sister and relative, it seemed to reset every time 7 days passed.

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
I've played for 10 hours and I still haven't finished any missions. School scores reset every week, plus other missions I completed but didn't complete. I thought that when I came back to play I would be able to continue and ended up stuck in the same place.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
During school elections, the scores reset every Monday to allow you the chance to interact with the art teacher. Doing so for a minimum of three weeks is one of the missions, which you can get election points for IIRC. There's also the minigame to play when you meet her as well. Making new posters each week and putting them up helps to gain points too but I'm sure you know that by now. Meeting the art teacher the first time should complete one of the 3 or 4 missions for the election.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone, I encountered a bug, what should I do? The hero's younger sister's school score from 20 suddenly dropped to 5. Even though I did everything the same. When I first started in school, I checked and there were 20 points. When I went to the FBI, the score was only 5. Plus, with the mission of buying two swimsuits for my younger sister and relative, it seemed to reset every time 7 days passed.
The score resets every week. To end the election go to class on Friday morning four weeks after starting the school event.
Make sure you have done all the events or Lauren will lose the election.

The mission of buying two swimsuits won't continue until after the election has completed.

Reactions: doccop63

obygym

Jul 3, 2023
Hello, Will, I would like to buy the latest version but I can only pay with cryptocurrencies. Is there a new version after 0.08_V4?

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
The wet in the club doesn't seem to trigger even though I've had sex with sidney and her gave the mc a bj several times for about a week and also the internet famous scene doesn't trigger at all no one is in the yard on sunday at any time.

EDIT: internet famous triggers had to first trigger painted your cousin to trigger internet famous
EDIT 2: internet famous is blocked again I've completed all other scenes with everyone one else excluding the sidney and that quest as they don't seem to be working for me.

If anyone has a save or solution that would be greatly appreciated

1702110586757.png

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You start the game on the Loyalty route. When you're in the classroom and the question is asked whether you want Matt as an ally to get to your mom, just go with the other choice. That solves the NTR problem for you. You can also turn on and off the route with the MCs cell phone. If you're not sure what route you're on, open up the menu. The route that you're on will be showing at the top. Loyalty is highlighted in white, NTR in red. Simple.

Reactions: Games&Games

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I just downloaded the latest version of the game, and since I had saved on Monday night, I went to the club for the "Mixing Work & Pleasure" event. During the dialogue with Diaz, after she stops the MC from punching Joey, she starts talking about Lauren, and how the MC should be worried about Matt continuing to stretch her out; how is the MC going to get rid of him, etc (see screenshot...)
The problem I'm having is that I'm on the loyalty route and Matt hasn't touched Lauren in my play through.

I've tried with Scrappy's mod installed and not installed, and I get the same thing. I've also searched this thread but couldn't find anything about this issue. Anyone else have this issue, or know a fix for it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
If you're on the loyalty route, there's no way Matt will be involved. That only happens in the NTR route when you have the choice early in the game to allow him to be an ally to get to Jacky.

Reactions: Games&Games

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm looking forward to when Sidney let's MC take her using the backdoor. But if that's to happen, I really want her to want it. Like a dirty secret she's been too ashamed to talk about or something. I don't want her to just do it for MC's sake, if you know what I mean.
Has Jacky had any lesbian scenes yet?

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I just downloaded the latest version of the game, and since I had saved on Monday night, I went to the club for the "Mixing Work & Pleasure" event. During the dialogue with Diaz, after she stops the MC from punching Joey, she starts talking about Lauren, and how the MC should be worried about Matt continuing to stretch her out; how is the MC going to get rid of him, etc (see screenshot...)
The problem I'm having is that I'm on the loyalty route and Matt hasn't touched Lauren in my play through.

I've tried with Scrappy's mod installed and not installed, and I get the same thing. I've also searched this thread but couldn't find anything about this issue. Anyone else have this issue, or know a fix for it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're on the loyalty route, there's no way Matt will be involved. That only happens in the NTR route when you have the choice early in the game to allow him to be an ally to get to Jacky.
Thanks for the reply, but I wouldn't have posted that I'm on the loyalty route if I wasn't? What would be the point of me posting about unexpected NTR dialogue in an event if I was playing the NTR route? :p
Anyways, I don't do NTR, so it appears that there may be a possible bug (previously unreported?), hence the reason for my OP. Maybe the dev can look into it if he wants to. Cheers.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Ok, so you want Matt to bang Lauren in the Loyalty route? Alright then, if you Really want to see it, then, when the school elections come up, make her lose to Matt. Then she loses the bet and Matt gets to bang her. You're gonna get your feelings hurt, Mister I Don't Like NTR.

Last edited:

BoyMike420

Feb 2, 2018
I have completed alot of quests and also cleaned the backyard but now my backyard is dirty again and i can't clean it. I can't progress the game anymore. Any ideas? For example i can't continue Internet Famous because the girls aren't in the backyard on Sunday morning.

Reactions: Derpythederp90

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
How am I supposed to do "Almost there!" Loyalty event, if after activating sequence with Jacky dates, MC permamently loses any way talking to her during a week (so her libido is impossible to cross certain treshold)? I even did all 6 dates for lingerie collection event, yet nothing changed. There is possibility of increase her libido bym but only by skipping Saturday, and skipping Saturday means yard will not be cleaned, and event won't even start.

Edit: I figured it out. Disabling interactions with mom, means that she also won't masturbate to lower libido. I just needed to literally skip a few weeks for her libido to increase to 8, then skip another week up to saturday to clean yard, then event will proceed in monday. But you can't do a date with mom during the whole skipping, because it will lower her libido.

I have completed alot of quests and also cleaned the backyard but now my backyard is dirty again and i can't clean it. I can't progress the game anymore. Any ideas? For example i can't continue Internet Famous because the girls aren't in the backyard on Sunday morning.
Oh yeah, you must go to lounge every saturday afternoon if you want to trigger event to clean yard for the whole next week.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes