Blutregen

May 25, 2017
the cheat mod is missing for 0.08_v4 public? how to add that
There is already a cheat function in the game, no mod is necessary. Use the mobile phone, in the top right corner of the start screen there is a round icon that opens the cheat menu in the game.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I'm having major issues with Aunt Cami's "A little more corruption" event (Event 85 I think it was once called). I can get Mom's libido up just fine but I have progressed in her story enough that I no longer get any chance to only interrupt her and build up her frustration. Every time be it in the office or shower I only get the full relief event.

Further more even manually maxing out her frustration via console with a maxed libido doesn't trigger the kick out event on any day.

It really sounds like there needs to be some block to keep the player from playing too far and to finish corrupting Aunt Cami first before moving on with Mom, a better (simpler) trigger so when post frustration the kick out event is only looking at libido, or best overall making Aunt Cami sleeping in the living room a set event at least once a week

Reactions: TommyTuba

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm having major issues with Aunt Cami's "A little more corruption" event (Event 85 I think it was once called). I can get Mom's libido up just fine but I have progressed in her story enough that I no longer get any chance to only interrupt her and build up her frustration. Every time be it in the office or shower I only get the full relief event.

Further more even manually maxing out her frustration via console with a maxed libido doesn't trigger the kick out event on any day.

It really sounds like there needs to be some block to keep the player from playing too far and to finish corrupting Aunt Cami first before moving on with Mom, a better (simpler) trigger so when post frustration the kick out event is only looking at libido, or best overall making Aunt Cami sleeping in the living room a set event at least once a week
The problem you're having is you're maxing out her frustration stat. You don't want to do that.
First help her out to get it back down to zero. Then once her libido is back up to ten with her frustration still at zero, visit her in the bathroom in the evening. Ryan will stop her from finishing without helping her. You can then go ahead and visit her room at night to see Cami leaving.

After Jacky's date reaches it's conclusion, Cami will always go out to the couch.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The problem you're having is you're maxing out her frustration stat. You don't want to do that.
First help her out to get it back down to zero. Then once her libido is back up to ten with her frustration still at zero, visit her in the bathroom in the evening. Ryan will stop her from finishing without helping her. You can then go ahead and visit her room at night to see Cami leaving.

After Jacky's date reaches it's conclusion, Cami will always go out to the couch.
Worked just as you said. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: strenif

SimplyAShame

Dec 30, 2023
No cap games don't make me fap unless it hit my fetish. BUT THAT BEACH SCENE THOUGH WAS ON ANOTHER LEVEL! the time you loose for enjoying that scene is 10/10!XD

Reactions: strenif

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
No cap games don't make me fap unless it hit my fetish. BUT THAT BEACH SCENE THOUGH WAS ON ANOTHER LEVEL! the time you loose for enjoying that scene is 10/10!XD
I'm glad you enjoyed that scene, it was really fun to write and animate! I saw in your review that you've got a game breaking bug. Would you mind sharing your save with me so that I can try and figure out what's going on. Also, if you can give me as many details as you can about the bug it might help me get it resolved. Thanks!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A lot of the repeatable scenes don't get a gallery entry.
The gallery could probably use some TLC at some point but Will is always under the gun with new content, it's always the last thing to get attention.

Reactions: doccop63

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So is my save fucked then?
Unless you can get your save file out of your phone and post it here... ya. Sorry I don't have better news.
It's down to Renpy being case sensitive on a single character in the script. Easy to fix on PC but driod?

Is the only sex scene with mom is the Beach Scene or are there more sex scenes with mom?
Technically there are three but only if you play both routes.

The next update will contain more sex scenes for Jacky along with the update after that.

If you want a sneak peak at what's coming up you can check out previews of the next update on

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes