Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Amazing!
Still seeing updates after many years, doubt there's anything really changed.
Sure gonna play it if it's completed, doubt I notice anything noteworthy difference.

This game is gonna be retro on release. :')

Reactions: fred9320

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
just use the phone hack.

Any way, when is coming the next patch, any news?
The phone hack doesn't actually work for everybody that it really aught to, by the way?"
I'm still pretty solidly stuck in some serious grinding for a Jacky objective that I don't think I've made any progress on for at least a few in-game weeks, I think? Possibly longer, for all we knew!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The phone hack doesn't actually work for everybody that it really aught to, by the way?"
I'm still pretty solidly stuck in some serious grinding for a Jacky objective that I don't think I've made any progress on for at least a few in-game weeks, I think? Possibly longer, for all we knew!
There really isn't a grind. If an event isn't progressing it's because ether you've reached the end for now or you need to do something else first.

Reactions: doccop63

zenner4

Feb 12, 2021

To go crazy or be excited. Also used to describe something that has stopped working predictably. Similar to going ape-shit.
Jim went bazonkers when he found out he won the lottery. Also: After I downloaded a virus, my computer went bazonkers.

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
There really isn't a grind. If an event isn't progressing it's because ether you've reached the end for now or you need to do something else first.
I mean, as far as I can tell going through my save, its just a number's game at this point? As in, I just need Jacky's numbers to line up with the next events prereqs, but at least one of her numbers just doesn't seem to want to budge? Does that mean that there's just a step I've overlooked, or something, a bit of dialogue that needs to go off happen to be able to progress?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I mean, as far as I can tell going through my save, its just a number's game at this point? As in, I just need Jacky's numbers to line up with the next events prereqs, but at least one of her numbers just doesn't seem to want to budge? Does that mean that there's just a step I've overlooked, or something, a bit of dialogue that needs to go off happen to be able to progress?
Only numbers game is for the photo shoot.

What event on your phone are you stuck on?

Reactions: jclarke
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes