strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Here you go
Didn't have any problems getting the event to trigger.

Remember, you don't want her sexual frustration to be at 10 to trigger the event.
With her Libido at 10 and her sexual frustration under 10, visit her in the bathroom during the evening to pussy block her.
If you end up helping her out you'll need to come back again the next day.
Once you've blocked her in the bathroom she'll be frustrated still and will kick Cami out of her room so she can masterbait.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Didn't have any problems getting the event to trigger.

Remember, you don't want her sexual frustration to be at 10 to trigger the event.
With her Libido at 10 and her sexual frustration under 10, visit her in the bathroom during the evening to pussy block her.
If you end up helping her out you'll need to come back again the next day.
Once you've blocked her in the bathroom she'll be frustrated still and will kick Cami out of her room so she can masterbait.
Hmm something odd happened. It shows the scene where she is kicked out of mom's room now and
she goes into the lounge on the couch finally, but it only did $400 for hand job and
there was no blowjob [I have $69,314 money in game] so it can't be because I'm too poor.
Also it didn't finish the scenes on my phone. "The Jig Is Up" and "A little more corruption" are
still locked on the phone being not completed. The last picture is the aunt's stats.
Do I need something different in them?

Screenshot she only gives MC a handjob no BJ
Capture.JPG

M1.JPG

M2.JPG

M3.JPG

I also looked in the gallery at the scene where you can look at any scene in game played or
not played and it shows three choices. 1. Blowjob. 2.Tit Fuck. 3. Handjob. So I can't make any sense
out of any of this. Why does the gallery show 3 options yet in game play I only get the handjob option?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: fred9320

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hmm something odd happened. It shows the scene where she is kicked out of mom's room now and
she goes into the lounge on the couch finally, but it only did $400 for hand job and
there was no blowjob [I have $69,314 money in game] so it can't be because I'm too poor.
Also it didn't finish the scenes on my phone. "The Jig Is Up" and "A little more corruption" are
still locked on the phone being not completed. The last picture is the aunt's stats.
Do I need something different in them?

Screenshot she only gives MC a handjob no BJ
View attachment 3433601

View attachment 3433565

View attachment 3433566

View attachment 3433568

I also looked in the gallery at the scene where you can look at any scene in game played or
not played and it shows three choices. 1. Blowjob. 2.Tit Fuck. 3. Handjob. So I can't make any sense
out of any of this. Why does the gallery show 3 options yet in game play I only get the handjob option?

View attachment 3433634
It's a series of events. Cami will start with a HJ the first time.
Ryan has to work her up to a BJ.
Remember, this is a corruption game. The girls are going to be initially reluctant to do anything with Ryan.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Okay folks now I finally get how to pass this, so if you're one of the few people that has been completely lost
in this area of the game, here is everything I had to do to get passed this and complete this
part of the game with the aunt.

1. To begin with Mom's Sexual Frustration must be at exactly 5 to trigger the event,
if it's at 10 the event will not be triggered.

2. Aunt must have 10 libido [you can do the maid bit where she cleans the
bathroom and you pee in front of her for I think 2+ libido points] I had to do
this like 5x to get her to 10 libido [meet her in the kitchen, I think at morning time]

3. You must buy the whine on the computer at the HardNLong store.
Note: you MUST buy a bottle of whine again after the scene with aunt finishes
i.e. you get her drunk, give her cash and get handjob, you'll need to buy whine
again for the tit fuck scene, then buy whine again for the BJ scene.
Note: The scene won't fully work without you buying the whine.
So make sure to buy the WHINE before all 3 scenes!
Note: Pick the whine up at the city warehouse after buying it.
Note: Or just buy the wine 3x on the PC and save yourself the trouble.
of having to remember to go back every time and re-buy more.

4. Note: After you get Mom kicking aunt out at night by going to her door.
Note: When I tried to do the scene again with my 5 SF points it caused
the scene not to occur which means Mom will basically have to be reset to start the next
scene, the next kick out the aunt scene by doing a certain list of things. Which means you must build
her SF points up to 10 and release them [doing dirty stuff to her like oral or masturbating her
which occurs at her office at school Mon-Fri afternoon or in the at home bathroom Mon-Fri in the evening].

5. Mom's libido will be down after you masturbate her, so I kept going to the city warehouse
in the evening Mon-Fri and then clicking Photo Studio, then clicking the cosplay looking broom
laying against the stool, mom arrives and goes through the script [I chose option 2. Jump to the end,
then fast forward it to make it quicker] and mom gets a total of 1 libido point. I had to do this however
many times to fill back up Mom's libido to 10.

6. Find her at evening in bathroom and she is masturbating, stop her and go in and pee
and she gets 5 SF points and now you can do the scene at night going to her door
and she kicks aunt out.

It's basically a rinse, cycle, repeat thing.

7. Also note that on the very last scene i.e. preparing for the BJ, when aunt
leaves Mom's room a scene pops up making you think you failed
as the MC watches the spycam, but you have to continue this small scene
and then walk into the lounge and go see aunt and go through it.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I am trying to turn the youngest sister into the school whore by making her give handjobs for votes. Problem is, the election doesn't seem to end, it feels like it's in a perpetual motion of repeat.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Surprisingly, there are people who don't like incest. In any case that is the Patreon version so it makes sense.
Given that patreon has been rather banhammer happy lately last month with NSFW projects, patch or no patch, I wouldn’t be surprised that also gets the axe given time.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Given that patreon has been rather banhammer happy lately last month with NSFW projects, patch or no patch, I wouldn’t be surprised that also gets the axe given time.
It wouldn't surprise me but let's be honest here. As much as people want to bash Patreon, and other sites, for bringing the hammer down, I don't totally blame them for what they do. The Real problem lies from those selfish few who make complaints to those sites. You have a handful of SOBs out there that will turn a dev's or artist's work in to the moral police. They find a game or a gallery with content that they don't like and, instead of moving on and finding something that they do like, they'd rather go whining like petulant children to the mods, crying that they found "something that I found to be very offensive. You should have it taken down." Or, "This is offensive, tell the dev/artist to take it out or I'll go to (name your agency) and they'll shut you down."
With that kind of bullying and, given that those sites have given their rules for what's acceptable for their sites, Patreon and the like, are forced to abide by their own rules. What Kills me is that those types will rant, threaten, and cry about besti, NTR, interracial, or other common tropes but they have NO compunction letting content slide through of females getting graphically slaughtered, dismembered, or tortured by monsters, demons, psychopathic humans, animals, or giant insects. Go figure. It's all too common for the needs of a few nutcases out there to determine the needs for the majority, basically ruining shit for everyone just so they can have their way. And the scary part is, once they've done it, they either sit in satisfaction, patting themselves on the back for making everyone miserable or go into hiding with their own little kinks, hoping no one else finds out about them.
This reminds me of a story about the artist General Butch that I read awhile back. He liked to do a lot of interracial scenes with his work. Some buttheads out there began threating him and one went so far as to dig up his IP address and put it out on the web. According to the story, some idiot showed up at his residence, making for a tense situation. Consequently, he stopped posting, at least publicly, his work. It's screwballs like the one who outed GB, that causes the problems, not sites like Patreon. I look at it like when I was in LE. When you're a lone entity or person that's responsible for hundreds or thousands of people, you can't police every one. You try to work on your hot spots until someone comes to you with a problem. The problem we followers of these devs and artists have, is that these so-called "adults" don't know how to get past their delicate little feelings instead of growing a set of balls or ovaries and move onto something they like. Instead they'd rather jam up the whole group, where I guess they can get their rocks off.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
It wouldn't surprise me but let's be honest here. As much as people want to bash Patreon, and other sites, for bringing the hammer down, I don't totally blame them for what they do. The Real problem lies from those selfish few who make complaints to those sites. You have a handful of SOBs out there that will turn a dev's or artist's work in to the moral police. They find a game or a gallery with content that they don't like and, instead of moving on and finding something that they do like, they'd rather go whining like petulant children to the mods, crying that they found "something that I found to be very offensive. You should have it taken down." Or, "This is offensive, tell the dev/artist to take it out or I'll go to (name your agency) and they'll shut you down."
With that kind of bullying and, given that those sites have given their rules for what's acceptable for their sites, Patreon and the like, are forced to abide by their own rules. What Kills me is that those types will rant, threaten, and cry about besti, NTR, interracial, or other common tropes but they have NO compunction letting content slide through of females getting graphically slaughtered, dismembered, or tortured by monsters, demons, psychopathic humans, animals, or giant insects. Go figure. It's all too common for the needs of a few nutcases out there to determine the needs for the majority, basically ruining shit for everyone just so they can have their way. And the scary part is, once they've done it, they either sit in satisfaction, patting themselves on the back for making everyone miserable or go into hiding with their own little kinks, hoping no one else finds out about them.
This reminds me of a story about the artist General Butch that I read awhile back. He liked to do a lot of interracial scenes with his work. Some buttheads out there began threating him and one went so far as to dig up his IP address and put it out on the web. According to the story, some idiot showed up at his residence, making for a tense situation. Consequently, he stopped posting, at least publicly, his work. It's screwballs like the one who outed GB, that causes the problems, not sites like Patreon. I look at it like when I was in LE. When you're a lone entity or person that's responsible for hundreds or thousands of people, you can't police every one. You try to work on your hot spots until someone comes to you with a problem. The problem we followers of these devs and artists have, is that these so-called "adults" don't know how to get past their delicate little feelings instead of growing a set of balls or ovaries and move onto something they like. Instead they'd rather jam up the whole group, where I guess they can get their rocks off.
Those people are literally this guy: :LOL:
1710400487912.png

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am trying to turn the youngest sister into the school whore by making her give handjobs for votes. Problem is, the election doesn't seem to end, it feels like it's in a perpetual motion of repeat.
You can end the election by going to class in the morning on a Friday.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023

Hey all, sorry about missing the game previews post last week! I just released them today, so go check them out.
So, full disclosure... last week I was dealing with a little burnout, The coding can be a bit soul sucking and I ended up wasting a few days that I should have been working on the game doing nothing. But I recovered and have had some really productive days since. I have also missed a few days that were out of my control due to some family stuff that came up, and I ended up having to go out of state to help a family member.
If I could give the game my full attention for a handful of full days I think I could wrap everything up. I'm going to try and take a few more sick days off work this week and see if I can't just get it done. I've gotten to where I do this as I get close to finishing every release, and I think if my boss were an AFV fan he could probably piece together my identity by correlating my sick days with AFV releases.
Right now I'm focusing on integrating the scenes Strenif completed with my new scenes and making sure they play nice with the existing ones as well. After that, I'll just need to update the event tracker, and do some personal testing. I'm so excited to see how it all comes together. I think you'll all be pleased with the content from this update, I think it's our best stuff to date.
Thank you all for supporting the game! I know supporting a few hobbyist doesn't give you as quick a payout as supporting a professional game studio, but thank you for sticking in there anyways and helping Will Tylor Games get closer to becoming one. I hope you all have a great week. and hopefully we'll have some good news for you all very soon.

Source:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I hate this game so much. I spent twenty hours on it in one session! Lol It's addictive as Hell.
Meth for the eye balls. Absolutely love the humour and nastiest of it all. Nothing beats the mom sniffing one daughter's fingers to decide if she's been fingering the asshole of her other daughter. Comedy gold!

One issue I have is I don't understand how the MC can't share. The other kid in his class would definitely share hot bitches.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
I hate this game so much. I spent twenty hours on it in one session! Lol It's addictive as Hell.
Meth for the eye balls. Absolutely love the humour and nastiest of it all. Nothing beats the mom sniffing one daughter's fingers to decide if she's been fingering the asshole of her other daughter. Comedy gold!

One issue I have is I don't understand how the MC can't share. The other kid in his class would definitely share hot bitches.

Fans reading this post like...

jim-carrey-scared.gif

Jun 1, 2023

Hey all, sorry about missing the game previews post last week! I just released them today, so go check them out.
So, full disclosure... last week I was dealing with a little burnout, The coding can be a bit soul sucking and I ended up wasting a few days that I should have been working on the game doing nothing. But I recovered and have had some really productive days since. I have also missed a few days that were out of my control due to some family stuff that came up, and I ended up having to go out of state to help a family member.
If I could give the game my full attention for a handful of full days I think I could wrap everything up. I'm going to try and take a few more sick days off work this week and see if I can't just get it done. I've gotten to where I do this as I get close to finishing every release, and I think if my boss were an AFV fan he could probably piece together my identity by correlating my sick days with AFV releases.
Right now I'm focusing on integrating the scenes Strenif completed with my new scenes and making sure they play nice with the existing ones as well. After that, I'll just need to update the event tracker, and do some personal testing. I'm so excited to see how it all comes together. I think you'll all be pleased with the content from this update, I think it's our best stuff to date.
Thank you all for supporting the game! I know supporting a few hobbyist doesn't give you as quick a payout as supporting a professional game studio, but thank you for sticking in there anyways and helping Will Tylor Games get closer to becoming one. I hope you all have a great week. and hopefully we'll have some good news for you all very soon.

Source:
¿Tienes las imágenes?

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes