jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
"Prepare ship for Light Speed!"
"No no no Light Speed's too slow!"
"Light Speed too slow?"
"We're gonna have to go right to- Ludicrous Speed!
"

More updates should go.... "Go, Ludicrous Speed!"

14Pu.gif

Reactions: TommyTuba

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
d9e206ef-1c36-4fb9-aad8-8726ea68499a-740x0.png
Teaser
Since I missed yesterday's deadline, I've had a number of supporters indicate that one more teaser image would make them forgive me, and since I want to keep my supporters happy, here's the last teaser for this update

Alpha is out guys, so please support the dev, and if you already are a supprter remember to no leak the alpha. That's only problems to the dev ;)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
"Testing Time! Links for AFV-09_V1-Alpha"
anyone will post here this version or we should wait for relese one?
It's an alpha versión, most likely full of bugs. Better not leak it or people will come to this theread only to complain for the bugs

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I gave them 1 dolla hopefully it gets done by the end of this month.
10 dolla would be too much, im saving up for rtx 4080. I used to throw money at game devs now i can feel the impact on my wallet lol

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
So, I lost my saves after an HD went kaput so started again, Earned a bunch of money early on, bought all the cam equpment and stuff straight away, and the game has just gone "Fuck it" and started throwing events out of order. Sid is blowing me at the strip club, but acting like she's never even touched me at home, I've just got 1000 likes on the cosplay page, and uploaded Laurens super filthy shoot, yet she's only on 12 submission and hasn't done anything topless yet, and you seem amazed that Jacky is willing to jerk you off at home, despite her doing it at School loads.

Not sure what I've done to trigger all this stuff out of order except make a shedload of cash gambling.

I am using the multi-mod in the OP, but very much doubt it's because of that.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So, I lost my saves after an HD went kaput so started again, Earned a bunch of money early on, bought all the cam equpment and stuff straight away, and the game has just gone "Fuck it" and started throwing events out of order. Sid is blowing me at the strip club, but acting like she's never even touched me at home, I've just got 1000 likes on the cosplay page, and uploaded Laurens super filthy shoot, yet she's only on 12 submission and hasn't done anything topless yet, and you seem amazed that Jacky is willing to jerk you off at home, despite her doing it at School loads.

Not sure what I've done to trigger all this stuff out of order except make a shedload of cash gambling.

I am using the multi-mod in the OP, but very much doubt it's because of that.
If the mod isn’t made for the exact version you’re playing, I think it can throw a lot of things off. I think possibly the multi mod was made for the supporter version, which is the one that used to be posted here, but for some reason the public version was uploaded to replace the supporter one, even though it has fewer features. Anyways, it’s possible that your mod doesn’t match the build, and it’s causing issues.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes