RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So is bug with ntr10 event which was not marked as completed in previous version, even though it was triggered, fixed in this version?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
can someone share therir saves with all scenes?
It's not currently possible to have a full unlock, due to a bug. I'll drop one when it's ready :)

Wait, is there a jacky bj I missed?
I don't think so. Unless it's an unlisted event. didn't see it in the picture files for 3b.

event 20 ?
The second photoshoot, a bug prevents it from showing up in the phone.

FULL EVENT LIST FOR VERSION 3:

17: Bought bikini (available after 3-4 times where you prevent mom from stripping by paying the mobsters)

18: Unlocked the bikini show (During the conversation with mom in the kitchen before the pool, this option will pop up if you have high stats with her)

19: Pool party (will happen also if you prevent the stripping and bought bikini)

20: Bugged

21: HTBYD Photoshoot started (Get Sid to make a new costume in the kitchen, buy green screen equipment, do it on tuesday)

22: HTBYD Photoshoot finished (at max stats your sister will do everything you ask)

23: Pay off diaz (Do NOT do it the first time she asks. Let her spank your sister to unlock 24. Do it some other time she shows up after that and you get a sister scene.)

24: Pay diaz in favors (let her spank sister)

Last edited:
Reactions: CloudX

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
event 20 ?
There seems to be a bug with event 20 where it registers as complete with some, but not everyone. I’m still trying to figure out why. If you’ve started the 2nd photo-shoot with Lauren, this one should show as complete.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There seems to be a bug with event 20 where it registers as complete with some, but not everyone. I’m still trying to figure out why. If you’ve started the 2nd photo-shoot with Lauren, this one should show as complete.
Not that big a deal since the event list is going to be redone with the clues in 4. although maybe the mods can notify people in the OP so we don't keep getting the question.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i wish they make a better guide for the next version
nothing new happened in these last 2 versions
i had to delete them cause they were too annoying

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
you call that hints
i dont need a hint to know when i flush the toilet its cause its full of crap like these hints
what we need is a detailed walkthrough

Reactions: ontach

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yea idk. Told her to do the new cosplay outfit, nothing happened for over 6 weeks.
Couldn't get another pool event either, bought the Bikini after the first event so idk if that was unintended

This game is becoming another example of why grinds & free-roam should be removed from those games. Seriously.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I've fixed the mac link on both my Patreon and SubscribeStar. I'm sure it will be fixed here soon.
WillTylor , the .zip version for Mac works perfect. Thanks a lot.

Yes, it is truth that sometimes .7z files are bad for mac, specially for to unzip them. They are not the "most" safe way for compress (uncompress) in Mac. Thanks again!

Reactions: WillTylor

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
I'm missing the events 10, 13 and 24 (and ofc 20 but it's a known bug so it doesn't count), can someone please tell me what are these events ? I must precise that I restarted the game from the begining on 3.0c and with the IC patch for this specific version (and enabled ofc)

Also, I got a bug if I try to sell the cosplay outfits (after the second photoshoot session, I didn't tried between number one an two) is that normal ?
If I try to see the pool event in the gallery and select other options than blue bikini + no ntr (the way I proceed during my playtrough) I got a lot of errors (if I ignore one I can continue a bit then i got another one and another one, etc) is it normal ?
Lastly, I've got the pool event 2 times but apparently I can't get more..? is there is a limit or maybe I was not supposed to have it 2 times in the first place ? I honnestly don't know.

Otherwise, great game, I can't get enough of it :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's not currently possible to have a full unlock, due to a bug. I'll drop one when it's ready :)

I don't think so. Unless it's an unlisted event. didn't see it in the picture files for 3b.

The second photoshoot, a bug prevents it from showing up in the phone.

FULL EVENT LIST FOR VERSION 3:

17: Bought bikini (available after 3-4 times where you prevent mom from stripping by paying the mobsters)

18: Unlocked the bikini show (During the conversation with mom in the kitchen before the pool, this option will pop up if you have high stats with her)

19: Pool party (will happen also if you prevent the stripping and bought bikini)

20: Bugged

21: HTBYD Photoshoot started (Get Sid to make a new costume in the kitchen, buy green screen equipment, do it on tuesday)

22: HTBYD Photoshoot finished (at max stats your sister will do everything you ask)

23: Pay off diaz (Do NOT do it the first time she asks. Let her spank your sister to unlock 24. Do it some other time she shows up after that and you get a sister scene.)

24: Pay diaz in favors (let her spank sister)
Do you remember what event 16 was? I missed that one.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is there a walktrough or something i really enjoyed the story so far and must say its in my top ten now but i cant figure out what to do to progress the events.

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is there a walktrough or something i really enjoyed the story so far and must say its in my top ten now but i cant figure out what to do to progress the events.
There is a walkthrough for the game up to 0.02b update, and by tomorrow there will be one for this update as well. Right now it’s only available to Subscribestar and patreon supporters.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm missing the events 10, 13 and 24 (and ofc 20 but it's a known bug so it doesn't count), can someone please tell me what are these events ? I must precise that I restarted the game from the begining on 3.0c and with the IC patch for this specific version (and enabled ofc)

Also, I got a bug if I try to sell the cosplay outfits (after the second photoshoot session, I didn't tried between number one an two) is that normal ?
If I try to see the pool event in the gallery and select other options than blue bikini + no ntr (the way I proceed during my playtrough) I got a lot of errors (if I ignore one I can continue a bit then i got another one and another one, etc) is it normal ?
Lastly, I've got the pool event 2 times but apparently I can't get more..? is there is a limit or maybe I was not supposed to have it 2 times in the first place ? I honnestly don't know.

Otherwise, great game, I can't get enough of it :)
I’ve never waited to sell the outfits until after the second shoot. I’ll have to look into that. I wasn’t aware that there was a gallery bug either. Your the first to report. And how the hell did you get the pool event twice? That should be a one time deal only. Looks like I’ve got some more work for me over the next couple days.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes