went

Dec 16, 2017
Guys, how can I unblock event 16 e 20 and the "other girl gallery"? Thanx

Last edited:

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
i think i need help. im playing the game on "non NTR" mode and i think i have failed and missed a lot of events. is there any walkthrough there? can't find the hints too. im just clicking randomly. i would glady restart my game at the beginning. pls help im a noob. :(

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
Guys, how can I unblock event 16? Thanx. Event 20 doesn't exist?
Make sure you have installed a cam in Ashley bedroom and visit Sidney in the afternoon when she's in that bedroom and after you've peeked on her while she's changing cloths one time (I think you have to get caught). Then you should be able to peek during she's masturbating next time. Try several time and it should unlock, I think.

EDIT: and yeah, event 20 is bugged for everyone ;)

i think i need help. im playing the game on "non NTR" mode and i think i have failed and missed a lot of events. is there any walkthrough there? can't find the hints too. im just clicking randomly. i would glady restart my game at the beginning. pls help im a noob. :(
It may sound dumb, but...on you're screenshot, did you tried to click on "See Hints" on the top of the smartphone ?
What events are you missing, maybe I can help :)

Reactions: went

went

Dec 16, 2017
Make sure you have installed a cam in Ashley bedroom and visit Sidney in the afternoon when she's in that bedroom and after you've peeked on her while she's changing cloths one time (I think you have to get caught). Then you should be able to peek during she's masturbating next time. Try several time and it should unlock, I think.

EDIT: and yeah, event 20 is bugged for everyone ;)
Thanx, how can I unblock the "other girl gallery"?

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
Thanx, how can I unblock the "other girl gallery"?
It's related to the Loyalty Event 7: "Get a blowjob from Megan". I don't know exactly what the prerequisites are but for me it happened after at least one photoshoot (with Mandy and Ashley I don't remember if I've done the next one or not before it happened...) and during a visit at school in the morning. Due to the name of the event maybe you have to pay Agent Diaz several times, not sure at all. Sorry if I cannot be more precise :s

EDIT: Erratum, I checked my saves and it happened after the second photoshoot session with Asley and before the encounter with agent Diaz. I've a save for it if you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: went

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
I already did but i'm confused about the see hints and the portraits like there isn't enough info. i'm in loyalty route and i haven't unlocked Event 13, Event 15, Event 20, Event 22 and Event 24.

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
I already did but i'm confused about the see hints and the portraits like there isn't enough info. i'm in loyalty route and i haven't unlocked Event 13, Event 15, Event 20, Event 22 and Event 24.
Yep indeed, it is confusing. The hints system will be redone in the next version if I understood correctly.

I did not get event 13, 20 and 24 like you. I'm on the non NTR loyalty route too, so maybe it's linked ?

Event 15: "Sydney masturbated in the shower" Spy on her while she's in the shower with the cam, don't know exactly what the prerequisites are however. :)
Event 22: "Finished photoshoot for HTBYD"

Last edited:

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
i have finished the photoshoot now. so i think i have 4 events left that haven't been triggered. idk what i missed? idk if there's a hint on how to trigger that following event that i missed.

that morning bath after lauren? i have already peeked her like a couple of times. is there a specific day?

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
i have finished the photoshoot now. so i think i have 4 events left that haven't been triggered. idk what i missed? idk if there's a hint on how to trigger that following event that i missed.

that morning bath after lauren? i have already peeked her like a couple of times. is there a specific day?
Event 15 happened a friday morning for me. Here's my save for it in attachement (just go to the bathroom). Idk what exactly we have to do for the event to trigger however. With the exeption of this event, I miss the exact same events as you so I'll not be able to help more, I'm searching answers for those too...and for event 18 that I apparently "failed" but I don't have any idea of what I failed :p

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Event 15 happened a friday morning for me. Here's my save for it in attachement (just go to the bathroom). Idk what exactly we have to do for the event to trigger however. With the exeption of this event, I miss the exact same events as you so I'll not be able to help more, I'm searching answers for those too...and for event 18 that I apparently "failed" but I don't have any idea of what I failed :p
well i guess imma try your save so that i can look up the event 15. well for the other events, i guess we need to wait for the next update. sigh i hope we can complete our missing events. :)

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
Can you do a photoshoot with the new girl after the BJ scene ? how to trigger it ? thanks
Not that I know of, nop.

well i guess imma try your save so that i can look up the event 15. well for the other events, i guess we need to wait for the next update. sigh i hope we can complete our missing events. :)
(y)

If I found out what to do, I'll message you.

A Save before pool.??
thx
Look for my save page 69 if you want but be warned, I don't have the option to choose the Bikini and the litle private show from Jacky (mom) to choose wich one she should wear, it will be the blue one by default... but you will be able to do the pool event entirely otherwise.

Reactions: paulie13 and nexer

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
...and for event 18 that I apparently "failed" but I don't have any idea of what I failed :p
I have that with some changes in code , requirement for that is
if inventory.has_item(jacky_bikini_01) (= True) ... other are libido and so on
But if I force the variable (with console) and save and reload the game , the variable changed again to false.

In script.rpy I removed two lines
label after_load_000001:
# python:
# jacky_bikini_01 = NewItem("Jacky's bikini 01", outfit=True, image="images/interface_images/inventory_

and finally worked for event 18.

I can't post a save because without patch doesn't work .... and it is a solution that can break the game.
Better ask to the author :)

Last edited:

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Not that I know of, nop.

(y)

If I found out what to do, I'll message you.

Look for my save page 69 if you want but be warned, I don't have the option to choose the Bikini and the litle private show from Jacky (mom) to choose wich one she should wear, it will be the blue one by default... but you will be able to do the pool event entirely otherwise.
thank you so much. :) (y)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
When any of the three girls libido gets to 10 they need a release. It can happen in the shower or a bedroom. Once you have the three webcams installed, you can spy on that release. You will find Sidney in the bedroom at the start of the afternoon before your warehouse run.

WillTylor, I miss seeing the explicit dragon scenes on the cosplay site. Is there a member only link for the explicit content that can generate even more income? At least post some of the topless shots in the public area.

Now to complain about how stupid the MC is. Installing Wifi webcams in the house and not doing a good job locking them down? There are lots of pervs out there and virtually open cameras is not a good way to protect his family.

Then there is the grind. I'm just playing days to get to the next Tuesday photoshoot as that is the only thing left to do. I am generating a lot of cash and have purchased everything at this point so the $1500 tribute to the mob and FBI chick is not a problem.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When any of the three girls libido gets to 10 they need a release. It can happen in the shower or a bedroom. Once you have the three webcams installed, you can spy on that release. You will find Sidney in the bedroom at the start of the afternoon before your warehouse run.

WillTylor, I miss seeing the explicit dragon scenes on the cosplay site. Is there a member only link for the explicit content that can generate even more income? At least post some of the topless shots in the public area.

Now to complain about how stupid the MC is. Installing Wifi webcams in the house and not doing a good job locking them down? There are lots of pervs out there and virtually open cameras is not a good way to protect his family.

Then there is the grind. I'm just playing days to get to the next Tuesday photoshoot as that is the only thing left to do. I am generating a lot of cash and have purchased everything at this point so the $1500 tribute to the mob and FBI chick is not a problem.
I know at this point there’s a lot of grind, that’s mainly due to the fact that this game is only on its second update. As more updates happen, more content will fill in those spaces. Imagine in the future working on several different photo-scenes, with several different girls, while other events are going on at the same time. In fact part of the reason it’s grindy and events aren’t pushed closer together is that I’m trying to leave room for these future events.

The mc is kind of a young naive idiot. Sometimes he thinks more with his cock than his head.

There will be an opportunity to post the shopped photos after the photo event has been played all the way through.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
the hint system still suck balls.
i have the 0.3c version and it says something about a new mini event in the changelog!!!!
anybody know where it is????? please.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes