WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so has this game with great potential died?
I hope not, I plan on developing it still. I hope people will still play it. Admittedly there were some frustrations with the gameplay, and bugs of our last update that made some of the new content hard to find. But I heard mostly positive things about the events from those that found them. The next version will have some changes that should make navigation and events easier to find and complete. (Mainly a new hint system.) I think we learned a lot from our mistakes this time, and we’re still excited to continue with the story and content for a long while still. I’m already two events into the next update, and I think Sidney fans will like this one.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I hope not, I plan on developing it still. I hope people will still play it. Admittedly there were some frustrations with the gameplay, and bugs of our last update that made some of the new content hard to find. But I heard mostly positive things about the events from those that found them. The next version will have some changes that should make navigation and events easier to find and complete. (Mainly a new hint system.) I think we learned a lot from our mistakes this time, and we’re still excited to continue with the story and content for a long while still. I’m already two events into the next update, and I think Sidney fans will like this one.
Can't wait, I hope you add little Minx Mindi soon as well. I miss her even though her odd jawline smile is a little creepy. I enjoy the character. Some flaws make the girls more interesting.

Reactions: WillTylor

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Here is something I would love for you to add. Because Sidney wacks him off every night have Louren sneak in to see Ryan. and as she is peeking through the door she watches the whole event. Not only would it increase her own arousal, she would think back to the end of the photo shoot where she enjoyed the feel of his sperm all over herself. Not to mention how great it feels to grind hump him after the agent leaves. That would be an awesome event. You could even add flashbacks of the other 2 events. You could even make more dramatic by having Sidney notice the door shutting......

Reactions: ontach

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
My stats with Jacky (mom) are:
respect 10
affection 20
libido 10
submission 5
anger 0

I believe that's the highest stats for her so far. So why wouldn't she like to dance for the MC? It results in failing event 18.

Help please.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
respect 10
affection 20
libido 10
submission 5
anger 0

I believe that's the highest stats for her so far. So why wouldn't she like to dance for the MC? It results in failing event 18.

Help please.
as far as I can tell, her affection is capped at 20 right now as I have gotten +10s each week I pay off the mob but mine is still at 20 like thi.

WillTylor can you confirm Jackie's is capped?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
and now that i reloaded the save, the option to give her the bikini no longer shows up despite having it in my inventory and her stats are maxed. dude this is frigging frustrating!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
respect 10
affection 20
libido 10
submission 5
anger 0

Help please.
Asking Jacky to dance is just a bad choice. Its just pushing things a bit too far at this point in the relationship. If your stats aren’t good enough it can really upset her and even lock you out of the pool event until the next week.
and now that i reloaded the save, the option to give her the bikini no longer shows up despite having it in my inventory and her stats are maxed. dude this is frigging frustrating!
i have no idea why saving and reloading would make this option disappear. I’ll ask DS if he can figure out what would make this occur.
@WillTylor can you confirm Jackie's is capped?
yes, Jackys affection is capped at 20.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Put bikhave.rpy in game folder where scripts.rpa is.
Load your save now I hope you can have bikini show.
After that delete bikhave.rpy and bikhave.rpyc.
I am not responsible for any damage ... better wait for official patch :)
Tested in Win
Thank you

Reactions: Tacito

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
What are events 16 and 20? Also the family photo says Lauren can get another cosplay from Sydney but I've talked to her every day in the evening and nothing new. I just did the full photoshoot for Lauren up until she grinds on MC, and also had her grind on MC after the FBI thing. What's missing or is that all?

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
What are events 16 and 20? Also the family photo says Lauren can get another cosplay from Sydney but I've talked to her every day in the evening and nothing new. I just did the full photoshoot for Lauren up until she grinds on MC, and also had her grind on MC after the FBI thing. What's missing or is that all?
that is the 2nd cosplay. the first is with lauren and mindi. event 16 is sidneys morning masturbation in laurens room, 20 is the jacky dance in the new swimsuit.

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
that is the 2nd cosplay. the first is with lauren and mindi. event 16 is sidneys morning masturbation in laurens room, 20 is the jacky dance in the new swimsuit.
the jacky dance part never happens. she would always refuse no matter what.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
the jacky dance part never happens. she would always refuse no matter what.
That’s correct, Jacky doesn’t dance for the Mc, but she will try on a couple swimsuits for him if you have one in your inventory, and her libido is at least 3, and her submission at least 5.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
That’s correct, Jacky doesn’t dance for the Mc, but she will try on a couple swimsuits for him if you have one in your inventory, and her libido is at least 3, and her submission at least 5.
When during the day should that occur? I have never seen that scene. Is it locked out if I already did the swim club scene? And event 24, is that another NTR event where I have to let Diaz spank Lauren at least once to get the reward next time when I pay off the FBI?

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
When during the day should that occur? I have never seen that scene. Is it locked out if I already did the swim club scene? And event 24, is that another NTR event where I have to let Diaz spank Lauren at least once to get the reward next time when I pay off the FBI?
no it is rght before the swimming event, I missed it because was to poor to buy the swim suit.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
no it is rght before the swimming event, I missed it because was to poor to buy the swim suit.
I wasn't too poor to buy the swimsuit but my swimming event triggered before the text alert that I could buy a swimsuit appeared. Maybe a game flow thing for WillTylor to look into.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I wasn't too poor to buy the swimsuit but my swimming event triggered before the text alert that I could buy a swimsuit appeared. Maybe a game flow thing for WillTylor to look into.
The text alert was added in version 0.03c, It has been coded to trigger when a variable called loyaltycounter hits 2 and then never trigger again, where the swimming event is coded to trigger when the loyaltycounter hits 3. So in the normal course of a game, the text alert should always trigger before the swimming event, "unless," You've already gone past the loyaltycounter == 2 in a previous version of the game, saved, and then downloaded the newest version, in which case the text alert will go off the next time your loyaltycounter hits 2, which could happen even after the swimming event. so it's not really a bug, just something really annoying for those who it happens to.

Reactions: Regardie

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
How do you give her the swimsuit? I can't give it as a gift in early morning. She has no interest during the swimming event conversation. She is always gone the rest of the day.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
This is better , you can allways see event 18 (if you have all is needed) and can leave it in the game.
Put as usual in the game directory where scripts.rpa is.
If you have problem delete bikhave.rpy and bikhave.rpyc and the game is as before.
Only for test ... I can't guarantee :) , Windows .

PS: better wait for official patch

After you buy bikini you can save and load as many time you want.
After bikini show(event 18)/pool scene , bikini is no more in your inventory (I think it is correct ... you give it to her)

Last edited:
Reactions: Valoryn
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes